The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-16-2015, 04:00 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meraude View Post
Welcome to Sweden during the colder season and walk around in thin hose and shoes, and you will soon risk getting a urinary tract infection. I doubt Victoria wants to risk getting an UTI at the moment, and she dresses sensibly for the Swedish climate. Would you prefer seeing her wearing trousers/pants during the cold season?
Hahah, EXACTLY!! :P I mean.. we would have like 3-4 months a year in dresses from her per year if that was the case :P

Old 10-16-2015, 04:17 PM
Heir Apparent

I love the dress and yes the tights not so much but I imagine cold and pregnancy warrants.

Old 10-16-2015, 07:24 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

In general Victoria looks nice though I agree about the tights. There's something about them that just looks odd.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank
Old 10-17-2015, 01:23 AM
Majesty

I understand the cool, cold argument, but I do not believe it holds true in this case. If there were a formal greeting outside Victoria would have been wearing a coat/wrap/jacket to keep warm since the sleeves on that dress are sheer.

However, all the photos appear to be taken indoors and if the legs and feet are cold, I would expect her to be wearing something warmer that a lined silk dress with sheer silk sleeves.
Old 10-17-2015, 01:39 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
I understand the cool, cold argument, but I do not believe it holds true in this case. If there were a formal greeting outside Victoria would have been wearing a coat/wrap/jacket to keep warm since the sleeves on that dress are sheer.

However, all the photos appear to be taken indoors and if the legs and feet are cold, I would expect her to be wearing something warmer that a lined silk dress with sheer silk sleeves.
I understand you. But I have found that in school I could go with t-shirts etc but still had to have my winter shoes. I think it miiiight have to do with that warm air rises so you're colder at the feet than the top... or something like that.
Old 10-17-2015, 01:05 PM
Serene Highness

People get cold in different areas, some get colder on top than on the legs. She probably feels the cold more on her legs than any where else.

Perhaps, the formal greeting took place when she arrived and she had taken her coat off before pictures were taken.
Old 10-18-2015, 05:12 AM
Imperial Majesty

Cecile Reinaud, owner of Séraphine to Expressen about Victoria's outfit it the christening:
- We created the dress in our studio in London just for the Crown Princess. Even the hat. It is made by designer Philip Treacy. The dress is made of fine stretch wool and silk. We are really happy with the result.
Så mycket kostade prinsessklänningarna _ Nyheter _ Expressen
Old 10-18-2015, 08:12 AM
Courtier

Isn't that the same Maternity brand that The Duchess of Cambridge wore?
Old 10-18-2015, 08:25 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Honeybees View Post
Isn't that the same Maternity brand that The Duchess of Cambridge wore?
Yes, and Madeleine.
Old 10-19-2015, 12:40 PM
Courtier

Victoria today is wearing the red version of her purple Bespoke dress from Seraphine she wore to Prince Nicolas' Christening. Her shoes are from Acne and her bag is from Hunkydory. She is also wearing the same hat/fascinator that she wore to the opening of Parliament. It comes from Malinda Damgaard.
Swedish Royal Clothing ID's: Day 1 of 5 in Peru and Colombia
Old 10-19-2015, 12:44 PM
Heir Apparent

Good start from Victoria. The color is beautiful and dress of course. And i love and blue too.
Old 10-19-2015, 03:56 PM
Majesty

The red dress is beautiful. She looks lovely.
Old 10-19-2015, 03:58 PM
Majesty

I like the red dress, but prefer the purple one. Anyway, Victoria is rocking the maternity style so far.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 10-19-2015, 04:28 PM
Heir Apparent

Gorgeous! I think that Victoria has found her style with her second maternity! This type of maternity clothes fit her like a glove! I like both the purple and red dress because they have a different fabric that make them look good, each in its own way...
Old 10-19-2015, 04:32 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
Gorgeous! I think that Victoria has found her style with her second maternity! This type of maternity clothes fit her like a glove! I like both the purple and red dress because they have a different fabric that make them look good, each in its own way...
I agree. The retro/classic look works very well on her!
Old 10-19-2015, 04:36 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by hernameispekka View Post
I agree. The retro/classic look works very well on her!
So far I prefer her style during this pregnancy... With Estelle she dressed a bit terrible. I guess that with a first pregnancy is not easy to find what suit you best!
Old 10-19-2015, 04:45 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marty91charmed View Post
So far I prefer her style during this pregnancy... With Estelle she dressed a bit terrible. I guess that with a first pregnancy is not easy to find what suit you best!
It's very hard to dress with a fast changing body. She's not the first and won't be the last pregnant woman to struggle with wardrobe :) And on a whole life scale, a few months of non-perfect style is not a big deal :P
Old 10-19-2015, 04:49 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by hernameispekka View Post
It's very hard to dress with a fast changing body. She's not the first and won't be the last pregnant woman to struggle with wardrobe :) And on a whole life scale, a few months of non-perfect style is not a big deal :P
I agree. It's just that I was a bit overwhelmed when (pregnant with Estelle) shw wore black sacks... I wanted some color! And now she is wearing colors! Yay!
Old 10-19-2015, 04:50 PM
Heir Apparent

I like both dresses. She won't be wearing them very long, however, as there is not much room to grow in them!
Old 10-19-2015, 04:58 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by udyusa View Post
I like both dresses. She won't be wearing them very long, however, as there is not much room to grow in them!
I agree, they are specially made for these exact and important occations.

Tags
crown princess victoria, crown princess victoria's maternity fashion, maternity style, pregnancy style, princess victoria, princess victoria maternity style, princess victoria pregnancy style