The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 09-22-2015, 02:37 PM
Heir Apparent

So much black yesterday , so much color today i think i'm somewhere in the middle.

Old 09-22-2015, 03:30 PM
Super Moderator

I'm afraid I like both the outfits - a beautiful material for the black outfit (although I agree with others that more sheer tights would have been better) and I love the vibrancy of colour of the second outfit.

Old 09-22-2015, 03:31 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
I really do not understand the growing trend of wearing heavy dark tights with evening wear and delicate looking evening shoes or even daywear. It makes the entire ensemble very heavy and drably black.

So far I have loved her style but, rightly or wrongly, my impression of her first pregnancy was that her dress style got darker and darker and more and more dreary the further along she went.
I myself LOVE that look :) It's so sleek!
Old 09-22-2015, 04:10 PM
Aristocracy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacknch View Post
I'm afraid I like both the outfits - a beautiful material for the black outfit (although I agree with others that more sheer tights would have been better) and I love the vibrancy of colour of the second outfit.
I agree, I thought she looked really nice both days!
Old 09-22-2015, 06:49 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
I loved the dark look yesterday, here in Finland it is quite common to use black tights with evening shoes if the event isn't super festive so I didn't mind.
Victoria today, recycling her Emilio Pucci dress and combining it with a new coat.
ROYPOR997A3427.jpg | Bernard Rübsamen
ROYPOR997A3485.jpg | Bernard Rübsamen
ROYPOR997A3493.jpg | Bernard Rübsamen
ROYPOR997A3528.jpg | Bernard Rübsamen

She looks great, pregnancy really suits her.
I love the jacket but not the dress.
Old 09-22-2015, 08:53 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by hernameispekka View Post
I myself LOVE that look :) It's so sleek!
Without the heavy tights, I like it well. The embossed look on the dress was beautiful.

But, she heard my wail of despair about black on black and today its predominantly pink! Cyclamen pink and other candy colours underneath! Lovely, but not sure about the satin finish on the coat, but that's a detail I can live with.

Best of all was the reappearance of a ponytail, but not like those she used to wear. This time, it's higher with lots of curl and bounce. Terrific!

Any photos of her shoes?
Old 09-22-2015, 10:25 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Without the heavy tights, I like it well. The embossed look on the dress was beautiful.

But, she heard my wail of despair about black on black and today its predominantly pink! Cyclamen pink and other candy colours underneath! Lovely, but not sure about the satin finish on the coat, but that's a detail I can live with.

Best of all was the reappearance of a ponytail, but not like those she used to wear. This time, it's higher with lots of curl and bounce. Terrific!

Any photos of her shoes?
It was the black tights I talked about. I love the black tights look
Old 09-23-2015, 02:41 AM
Majesty

Yes I understand that. I was merely accentuating how different people see and like or dislike exactly the same thing.
Old 09-23-2015, 05:15 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
I loved the dark look yesterday, here in Finland it is quite common to use black tights with evening shoes if the event isn't super festive so I didn't mind.
Victoria today, recycling her Emilio Pucci dress and combining it with a new coat.
ROYPOR997A3427.jpg | Bernard Rübsamen
ROYPOR997A3485.jpg | Bernard Rübsamen
ROYPOR997A3493.jpg | Bernard Rübsamen
ROYPOR997A3528.jpg | Bernard Rübsamen

She looks great, pregnancy really suits her.
I like the dress but matched with that coat is a bit too much. The coat is too pink, too shiny for my taste.
Old 09-28-2015, 05:24 AM
Serene Highness

She looks so great, whith everything she is wearing.... and this is because of the growing belly and the overwhelming smile in her face. She even may wear a potato-sack - and she will shine and glow.
Soooo happy to see that!
BYe Bine
Old 10-11-2015, 08:15 AM
Majesty

Victoria's ensemble for her nephew, Prince Nicolas, Baptism was absolutely superb. It was elegant and uncluttered and the colour was fabulous on her. I loved the fact that her (somewhat large) pillbox hat was perfectly centred and the diamond drops in her ears sparkled off the family order.

That is one of the best maternity ensembles I have seen so far.

Courtesy of LadyFinn:

http://media.shootitlive.com/IpOA3xs...tonbladet/4012
Old 10-11-2015, 08:33 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Victoria's ensemble for her nephew, Prince Nicolas, Baptism was absolutely superb. It was elegant and uncluttered and the colour was fabulous on her. I loved the fact that her (somewhat large) pillbox hat was perfectly centred and the diamond drops in her ears sparkled off the family order.

That is one of the best maternity ensembles I have seen so far.

Courtesy of LadyFinn:

http://media.shootitlive.com/IpOA3xs...tonbladet/4012
I agree. I loved the look. Very classic!
Old 10-11-2015, 08:36 AM
Royal Highness

She did look great and a lovely little bump

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 10-11-2015, 08:44 AM
Heir Apparent

That looks wonderful on her...best look yet!

LaRae
Old 10-11-2015, 08:49 AM
Gentry

She does look lovely but I'd love to see her with her hair down in a softer style. Why does she always wear it up?
Old 10-11-2015, 09:01 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soula View Post
She does look lovely but I'd love to see her with her hair down in a softer style. Why does she always wear it up?

Because if she wore it down people would say why doesn't she wear it up .. As Kate gets.
I think it's her look and no doubt is easier to look after

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community
Old 10-11-2015, 09:16 AM
Heir Apparent

Victoria's wins my Best Dressed of the Day for there christening outfit. I wonderful case of restrained elegance. The only criticism is the pillbox is a tad too big.
Old 10-11-2015, 09:24 AM
Imperial Majesty

Can't people understand that Victoria keeps her hair like that because she likes it like that? That is her choice and at least I respect that. And she looks fabulous with her hair like that.

Victoria looked absolutely wonderful today. The dress is beautiful, the colour suits her and to this time of the year. The hat looks good on her, this kind of hats always do.
http://w.cdn-expressen.se/images/b0/...5cf/680@80.jpg
Shoes
http://w.cdn-expressen.se/images/b0/...cf/1560@80.jpg
According to Expressen, Victoria's dress is from Séraphine.
Kronprinsessan i specialsydd gravidklänning | Allt om mode | Expressen
Old 10-11-2015, 09:33 AM
Heir Presumptive

Victoria today looks perfect, wonderful. Amazing outfit and pregnancy suit to her.
Old 10-11-2015, 09:34 AM
Heir Apparent

Victoria today is very elegant , very classy just perfect. The best dressed today for sure.

Tags
crown princess victoria, crown princess victoria's maternity fashion, maternity style, pregnancy style, princess victoria, princess victoria maternity style, princess victoria pregnancy style