The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-24-2012, 07:06 AM
Heir Presumptive

Agree, Nobel fashion choices were Victoria's maternity fashions.

Old 02-24-2012, 10:23 PM
Heir Presumptive

Sack dress was definitely the theme for Victoria's pregnancy. Ill fitted sack dresses, bad tights and a ponytail. I definitely got the feel that she was not happy or comfortable being pregnant.

Jaqueline Bouvier Kennedy, September 12, 1953
Countess Stephanie of Belgium October 20, 2012
Old 02-25-2012, 02:34 AM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by XeniaCasaraghi View Post
Sack dress was definitely the theme for Victoria's pregnancy. Ill fitted sack dresses, bad tights and a ponytail. I definitely got the feel that she was not happy or comfortable being pregnant.
I agree with you but I believe the opposite - she was so happy & comfi about being pregnant that she kind of let herself go.
Old 02-25-2012, 05:20 AM
Imperial Majesty

To me Victoria looked to feel just great the whole pregnancy time. She was radiant and fresh on her last work event, just 38 hours before she gave birth. And she dressed just the way I thought she would - she wanted to feel comfortable, the fashion wasn´t the most important thing to her.
Old 02-25-2012, 01:22 PM
Serene Highness

I know that sone of crown princess victoria's pieces are from the Swedish based H&M but I was just wondering what pieces abd what are the other brands that she wears? I shop at H&M and maybe I share pieces with crown princess Victoria?
Old 09-04-2015, 02:04 PM
Majesty

September 4 2015:

1 2

She looks great! Lovely color and interesting design. I love her hairstyle as well. It's great to see her so happy.
Old 09-04-2015, 02:06 PM
Majesty

now we know why she was choosing more ample (and sometimes ill fitting) clothing as of late! :) wow, victoria's bump is already starting to show in those pictures...

why are victoria and the queen in long dresses and sofia is in a short cocktail dress? did no one warn her that this evening reception needed long dress?

http://www.picturedesk.com/bild-disp...6-de1910f47410
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 09-04-2015, 02:17 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post
now we know why she was choosing more ample (and sometimes ill fitting) clothing as of late! :) wow, victoria's bump is already starting to show in those pictures...

why are victoria and the queen in long dresses and sofia is in a short cocktail dress? did no one warn her that this evening reception needed long dress?

APA-PictureDesk
Can it be that she and CP are only in the welcoming party but not the dinner?
Old 09-04-2015, 02:18 PM
Heir Presumptive

My guess is she is 3 or 4 months along that's why it's showing up in that dress so well.

LaRae
Old 09-04-2015, 02:32 PM
Heir Presumptive

(..)

Anyway will be interesting to see what she wears from this point on.

LaRae
Old 09-04-2015, 02:36 PM
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pranter View Post
Anyway will be interesting to see what she wears from this point on.

LaRae
Hopefully she will not recycle all those tents from her first pregnancy.
Old 09-04-2015, 03:26 PM
Imperial Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlota View Post

APA-PictureDesk
At the Sweden Dinners in 2013 and 2014 Victoria wore a short dress and queen Silvia a long dress - because the dress code at the invitation gives the ladies a choice to wear a long or a short dress. And because some of the guests are wearing a short dress, it is polite from the royal family that some of the royal ladies wears a short dress too.

Victoria looks great
http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/Re...DEN-ROYALS.JPG
And happy
http://y.cdn-expressen.se/images/51/...an/1560@80.jpg
Old 09-04-2015, 03:36 PM
Serene Highness

That is a very beautiful dress. And the mom to be in it is beaming.
Old 09-04-2015, 03:36 PM
Super Moderator
Picture of the Week Coordinator

She looks so happy! I like the dress, but not fond of the hairstyle.
Old 09-04-2015, 03:39 PM
Heir Apparent

Beautiful dress! It is very similar to Madeleine's pre wedding sequin dress! She looks great!
Old 09-04-2015, 03:43 PM
Heir Apparent

She looks Fabulous!!!! She must be so relieved to finally be able to wear clothes that are both comfortable AND stylish again! She is wearing a beautiful dress to match her huge smile.
Old 09-04-2015, 03:52 PM
Administrator

Posts about pregnancy troubles, health and age problems have been removed as speculative and off-topic - please stay on topic of this thread - thank you!
Old 09-04-2015, 04:08 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Victoria looked nice and her hair was nicely styled.
The dress, it's nice and wore it well.
Old 09-04-2015, 04:29 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
At the Sweden Dinners in 2013 and 2014 Victoria wore a short dress and queen Silvia a long dress - because the dress code at the invitation gives the ladies a choice to wear a long or a short dress. And because some of the guests are wearing a short dress, it is polite from the royal family that some of the royal ladies wears a short dress too.

Victoria looks great
http://media.zenfs.com/en_us/News/Re...DEN-ROYALS.JPG
And happy
http://y.cdn-expressen.se/images/51/...an/1560@80.jpg
Has she worn this dress previously?
Old 09-04-2015, 04:39 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

I'm not a fan of the design, though I love the colour and it suits Victoria. I also love her hair here as well, it's rather elegant. She looks positively glowing, and Daniel looks proud too.

"Think of all the beauty still left around you and be happy". Anne Frank

Tags
crown princess victoria, crown princess victoria's maternity fashion, maternity style, pregnancy style, princess victoria, princess victoria maternity style, princess victoria pregnancy style