Crown Princess Victoria's Maternity Fashion: August 2011 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's ok...kinda blah.

LaRae

This could totally be a look that looks completely different in person.

Wow doesn't she look fabulous! The pretty hairstyles, new and borrowed dresses, everything but the funny grey shoes I adore. That red dress is such a winner, she should just wear it every day until she can't. Paring it with the white coat is fantastic.
she is in the "cute" pregnant stage, which is one reason she looks so good, most maternity wear is designed for 5-6 mos which is why it is REALLY hard to find something, anything in the the last trimester. Keep it up victoria

Absolutely agree that there is a specific timeframe in which maternity fashions work. Once you are closer to the last weeks of pregnancy often times those outfits no longer fit.

November 12:

1 2 3

I don't like the design of the neckline but the rest is nice.

:previous: The cut and style of the dress is okay, but I'm not a fan of the grey colour. I don't mind the neckline or the embellishment around it. Victoria looks lovely, but I am not really a fan of knit-type fabrics that stretch over the belly. There is nothing wrong with it, merely a personal preference.

Nothing special about the dress, the color is boring. I think the neckline adds a nice touch to it.

Simple but nice dress... how the bump has grown !!!! Lovely !

I think this is a cute look. (..)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't care for the color or the knit fabric, but I like the embellishment around the neckline. It breaks up the monotony.
I don't think she's carrying twins either. The knit fabric tends to make the 'bump' appear larger as it is so clingy.

Off-topic posts have been removed. Please remember that this is a fashion thread! Thank you!

The jacket is great but I don't like the dress.

Love the total look! But reserve my opinion re the dress without the jacket...

I love the dress - but then I would as the style is very American, I think. Without getting detailed, I love the uneven way babies seem to grow and thought this look a great mummy to be style.
In the interest of full disclosure, my niece is due with her second daughter on Thanksgiving. She is adorable right now. ADORABLE, I tell you! :flowers:

I don't like the outfit of today so much. The dress is fine,but I don't think it fits with the jacket...

The dress is just okay. Dislike the jacket with it and totally dislike the booties!! So unflattering..

11/18/15:

1 2 3

I don't like the jacket but the dress is lovely.

Today Victoria wore a dress from ASOS, a new blazer from Seraphine, and her bag from Valentino.
Swedish Royal Clothing ID's: Advisory Council Meeting

Chairing the Advisory Council on Foreign Affairs is one of the constitutional responsibilities of the King of Sweden as laid out in Chapter 10, Art. 12 of the Instrument of Government. I wonder, however, why the Council was convened. Is it a response to the Paris terrorist attacks ? I would also like to know if the Council was convened by initiative of the government or upon request by at least 4 Council members as also laid out in the Instrument of Government.

The relevant articles are reproduced below (the English translation is from the Riksdag's website).

Art. 11. The Government shall keep the Advisory Council on Foreign Affairs continuously informed of those matters relating to foreign relations which may be of significance for the Realm, and shall confer with the Council concerning these matters as necessary. In all foreign policy matters of major significance, the Government shall confer with the Council, if possible, before making its decision.

Art. 12. The Advisory Council on Foreign Affairs consists of the Speaker and nine other members elected by the Riksdag from among its members. More detailed rules concerning the composition of the Council are laid down in the Riksdag Act.

The Advisory Council on Foreign Affairs is convened by the Government. The Government is obliged to convene the Council if at least four members of the Council request consultations on a particular matter.

Meetings of the Council are presided over by the Head of State or, in his or her absence, by the Prime Minister. A member of the Advisory Council on Foreign Affairs and any person otherwise associated with the Council shall exercise caution in communicating to others matters which have come to his or her knowledge in this capacity. The person presiding over a meeting of the Council may rule that a duty of confidentiality shall apply unconditionally.

According to these tweets, I assume Victoria will be wearing an outfit from El Khoury at the nobels!

Beckford Silk ‏@BeckfordSilk 27 nov

More excitement for the team at Beckford Silk - we have dyed and sent 10m of Slate Grey Organza to haute couture...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom