The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-15-2011, 02:06 PM
Heir Apparent

Very unflattering, once again. I wish she would throw away those chunky boots!

Old 11-15-2011, 02:11 PM
Heir Presumptive

hate the look for this event!!!
i wish she could remenber the clothes she wore at united arab emirates, she must remenber to open her closet and search her lost pieces.

Old 11-15-2011, 03:01 PM
Majesty

I love the necklace she chose, but it would have been better to choose a different dress. The bulge in the back is making it look even more awkward.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 11-15-2011, 03:55 PM
Nobility

On closer look, I think the 'bulge' is the back of her sleeve as her sleeve is quite wide and loose? If that's the case, I think she looks very good!!!
Old 11-15-2011, 08:55 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iceflower
so that was a bad pic but the dress is pretty and she is glowing
Old 11-16-2011, 10:57 AM
Imperial Majesty

Victoria´s coat on Monday is from the maternity clothes collection of H&M.
Kronprinsessans kappa – från H&M:s mammaavdelning | kungligamodebloggen
Product Detail | H&M SE
Old 11-16-2011, 05:49 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Victoria´s coat on Monday is from the maternity clothes collection of H&M.
Kronprinsessans kappa – från H&M:s mammaavdelning | kungligamodebloggen
Product Detail | H&M SE
It says the coat is 699, is that around $100?
I would say this answers a lot of questions about her maternity wardrobe, wearing Swedish clothes.
Old 11-16-2011, 06:46 PM
Heir Apparent

Is H&M Swedish? Sorry if that sounds terribly stupid. I really like that black coat. Some maternity clothes can be so nice, especially if you get them from the "on trend" shops, such as H&M.
Old 11-16-2011, 06:50 PM
Royal Highness

Yes, H&M is Swedish brand.
Old 11-17-2011, 09:57 AM
Administrator

Crown Princess Victoria at the World Child & Youth Forum held at the Royal Palace today.
Maybe I'm the only one but I think those shoes don't work with the rest.

** Full view ** Upper part ** Upper part 2 **
Old 11-17-2011, 10:17 AM
Courtier

In how many colours does she have this dress? I'm really tired of seeing it...
The shoes are terrible, also the bag doesn't match.
Old 11-17-2011, 10:33 AM
Majesty

No, the shoes don't look good with this outfit. They stand out rather than match. I love her smile though. Always her best feature.

I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Old 11-17-2011, 10:49 AM
Heir Apparent

Hummm...the shoes match, but as Daria said, they don't look good with the outfit. Nude hosiery would have improved the look, IMO. I'm baffled with the choice of handbag, but she just doesn't seem to have a care in the world and that makes everything else moot.

Also, if she is going to wear one style of dress while expecting, I think she has picked a good one...modest, yet stylish. The style would look great in a heavier ponte-type fabric, perhaps a couple of tweedy and/or puppytooth checks would get her through the next couple of months.
Old 11-17-2011, 11:36 AM
Heir Presumptive

This is perhaps not the place for this question, but, is there some particular reason that Victoria chooses to continually wear her hair in a very tight pony tail? Is her hair very thick or frizzy for example? I just find the style very unflattering on her.
Old 11-17-2011, 12:12 PM
Heir Apparent

Oh my god that hair needs a good hair cut, a good colours and shadows....it is awful
Old 11-17-2011, 12:50 PM
Heir Apparent

...it's all horrible and I agree the hair is awful.IMO
Old 11-17-2011, 03:23 PM
Majesty

Am tired of this look from Victoria! I guess it's the only way to cover up the bump!
Old 11-17-2011, 04:52 PM
Heir Apparent

There are many other ways to cover up the "bump" and look stylish and sophisticated. It just appears that she doesn't put any effort into looking that way. It seems a shame as she has every thing at her disposal to do so. Her beautiful smile and glowing happiness can only do so much..
Old 11-17-2011, 07:53 PM
Heir Apparent

I really like Victoria, but unfortunately today she looked like she just grabbed anything from the closet without looking too closely and pulled her hair back in a ponytail since she couldn't do anything with it. Nude hosiery would have definitely improved the look of the outfit, and the dark plum of her dress would have really picked up the deep accents of her shoes. And who knows, maybe she needed a large bag to stuff crackers in and that was the only color she had.
Old 11-20-2011, 10:41 AM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk View Post
It is possible to look well kept, elegant and dare I say it....HOT while pregnant.
I'm not sure it really is, though.
I mean, I must have heard dozens of women say: "I may be pregnant, but I'm going to look good!"
(I know I said the same thing myself).

They then discover that, no matter what they do, they are going to look like the Goodyear Blimp.

You can try your best, but...I don't know about looking hot. JMO.
So I think we should cut Victoria some slack.

Tags
crown princess victoria, crown princess victoria's maternity fashion, maternity style, pregnancy style, princess victoria, princess victoria maternity style, princess victoria pregnancy style