Crown Princess Victoria's Maternity Fashion: August 2011 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She is glowing. I like her outfit, although it's black, but it's no tent :)

I think CP Victoria looks cute- and I'm digging the dark crimson nail polish too- that's a racy departure for her!

Crown princess Victoria looks nice in this outfit and does anyone have better views of her baby bump?

She looks great. I like the slacks and the flower along with the necklace brighten the look.

I'm sticking with my Valentines Day baby prediction! She looks great, just wish it wasn't black.

At least she didn't have a house dress on this time... she looks okay heree no thing special which is a shame and I am sure she's glowing and happy and so on but her dress choices IMO during this pregnancy have been less than good less than average IMO.

Last edited:
:previous: She does look terrific. So healthy and happy. I think that black seems to predominate in Scandinavia fashion wise at the moment, so wearing it while pregnant is not great push.

But here's the question for all those who are disappointed, or just plain dislike all of Victoria's maternity wear. If she always dressed in a functional way except on gala occasion, whatever make you all think she would follow the maternity style of Princesses like Mary and Marie who are known fashionistas?

I like everything but the bow on the jacket.

I like the second outfit she wore. Goodness she looks like she's ready to pop anytime.

She really looks good in both outfits and she's just glowing.

Last edited:
:previous: Well she is certainly one of the happiest pregnant Crown Princesses I have seen. Perhaps not having to be a total slave to "Royal Maternity Fashion" has allowed her to be more comfortable and relaxed than the others. But then, she doesn't have the same pressure as other CP"s because, after all, she's the Royal, not her husband.

Let's face it. If she has her best accessory, her megawatt smile, in evidence, then we're pretty happy. We get excited over a coloured flower pinned on her lapel or a diamond/diamante hair ornament, but 90% of us don't whinge about her style. We just love that regardless of what she wears or how she does her hair, this is the happiest we have seen her.

Last edited:
Both outfits look great =)
And for a due date in March she looks huge...

Victoria at a concert at the Royal Palace in Stockholm yesterday, January 23, 2012,
wearing a nice black dress, she has worn before in Dezember:

** Full view ** Upper part **

i like the dress but is simple!

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't realize the sleeves were so sheer on this dress, though I still like it on Crown Princess Victoria. Looks like she is retailing fluids in her lower limbs which is typical for this stage of her pregnancy.

Love the bold blue scarf- it looks wonderful on Victoria-

I love the blue scarf and the coat.

When was the last photo taken? It looks a little warmer and Victoria seems to be wearing a belt with her coat?

When was the last photo taken? It looks a little warmer and Victoria seems to be wearing a belt with her coat?

The last photo was taken on 4th November 2010. Just put it to show that Victoria has borrowed the scarf from her husband.

The last photo was taken on 4th November 2010. Just put it to show that Victoria has borrowed the scarf from her husband.

That scarf looks good on either one of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom