The Royal Forums Coat of Arms


Join The Royal Forums Today
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
 
  #281  
Old 09-19-2011, 12:14 PM
Prinsessan's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Berlin, Germany
Posts: 594
The Close up picture could also be found in the "Funny pictures of Royals"-Thread

Terrible shoes
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #282  
Old 09-19-2011, 12:58 PM
IloveCP's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: -, United States
Posts: 9,296
Love the coat,but the shoes=ugly.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #283  
Old 09-19-2011, 01:00 PM
LadyFinn's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southwest, Finland
Posts: 24,809
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
The outfit looks pretty much thrown together, no style, no effort for a visit in a foreign country, messy hair and those shoes are gross
Turku is my hometown, I went to see Victoria and Daniel. It was a very cold, windy and rainy morning in Turku. Victoria and Daniel had been on the deck of the brig almost the whole trip from Pansio to Turku. So I don´t wonder that her hair was a mess, my hair was also!

Seeing Victoria alive, she looked really good. The coat suited her great, and the most of the people near me thought that her boots were superb.
Reply With Quote
  #284  
Old 09-19-2011, 01:09 PM
biboquinhas's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Portugal, Portugal
Posts: 3,116
That hair is too long, she needs to cut it with a anice hair style, to make some big changes!!! Also than ankle boots are just horrible!!!
__________________
YOUR DAILY CLICK HELPS ANIMALS SURVIVE provides food for an animal in a shelter or sanctuary. Feed an animal in need, click for free.http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Reply With Quote
  #285  
Old 09-19-2011, 01:34 PM
Daria_S's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: My own head, United States
Posts: 8,114
I like the coat, but definitely not the shoes. Yikes .
__________________
"My guiding principles in life are to be honest, genuine, thoughtful and caring".
~Prince William~


I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Reply With Quote
  #286  
Old 09-19-2011, 01:43 PM
LadyFinn's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Southwest, Finland
Posts: 24,809
At the day, without the coat:
http://suomenkuvalehti.fi/s/mediagal.../wj191645v.jpg
Lovely dress, the colour is very nice.

At the dinner at the Turku Castle, recycled dress:
http://suomenkuvalehti.fi/s/mediagal.../wj191956v.jpg
http://suomenkuvalehti.fi/s/mediagal.../wj191955v.jpg
http://suomenkuvalehti.fi/s/mediagal.../wj191918v.jpg
http://static.iltalehti.fi/muoti/tyy...h190911_mu.jpg
http://www.profimedia.cz/fotografie/...0103250400.jpg
Victoria looks fabulous. This dress suits her so well and her hairdo is beautiful.
Reply With Quote
  #287  
Old 09-19-2011, 03:41 PM
agami.pearl's Avatar
Royal Highness
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: -, Poland
Posts: 1,801
Daytime outfit was horrible, I don't like snake print too much and Vicky uses it a lot. Boots are

But evening clothes are very nice, I like this dress, is not too big like other dresses worn by her, has nice patter and colors. Lovely hair.

Typical for CP - sometimes she looks great, sometimes not.
Reply With Quote
  #288  
Old 09-19-2011, 04:29 PM
Duke of Marmalade's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Posts: 12,511
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
At the day, without the coat:
http://suomenkuvalehti.fi/s/mediagal.../wj191645v.jpg
Lovely dress, the colour is very nice.
The daytime frock is horrible, matronly style & colour, more suitable for a very old lady plus Arafat scarf in snakeskin print, good heavens, thankfully the shoes are not visible in this picture.

Repeated the evening dress, its the one that Boris labelled 'Attack of the Tropical Island Monster Plants' but I like it!
Reply With Quote
  #289  
Old 09-20-2011, 08:30 AM
NoorMeansLight's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 5,055
I quite like the evening dress on Victoria too. It seems comfortable, which is what matters right now, and quite decent. The shoes are elegant too.
Reply With Quote
  #290  
Old 09-20-2011, 08:54 AM
iceflower's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 37,298
__________________


Day 2 in Finland - September 20 - started with a black dress:



** Full view with a coat ** Full view without the coat ** Upper part **
__________________
**** Welcome aboard! ****
Reply With Quote
  #291  
Old 09-20-2011, 09:24 AM
Duke of Marmalade's Avatar
Imperial Majesty
TRF Author
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Frankfurt am Main, Germany
Posts: 12,511
Not liking this look, a black short potatoe sack with black leggings and ugly ankle boots - if its cold, why wear a short flimsy tent-ish dress with with gross leggings & shoes, another messy ponytail Victoria's style has gone downhill since the pregancy announcement.
Reply With Quote
  #292  
Old 09-20-2011, 01:10 PM
Daria_S's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: My own head, United States
Posts: 8,114
I like her black coat, but not the rest.
__________________
"My guiding principles in life are to be honest, genuine, thoughtful and caring".
~Prince William~


I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Reply With Quote
  #293  
Old 09-20-2011, 01:40 PM
IloveCP's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: -, United States
Posts: 9,296
I like the coat but not the shoes.
Reply With Quote
  #294  
Old 09-20-2011, 09:07 PM
CrownPrincessJava's Avatar
Courtier
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: ,, Australia
Posts: 575
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Not liking this look, a black short potatoe sack with black leggings and ugly ankle boots - if its cold, why wear a short flimsy tent-ish dress with with gross leggings & shoes, another messy ponytail Victoria's style has gone downhill since the pregancy announcement.
+1. Completely agree. She needs to see other pregnant princesses from other royal houses on how to dress whilst pregnant. I understand comfort a big thing, but wearing shapeless, tent-like dresses looks like she's making no effort at all.
Reply With Quote
  #295  
Old 09-21-2011, 05:18 AM
MARG's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Christchurch, New Zealand
Posts: 6,851
I would love to see Victoria looking like Mary during her pregnancies but, and it's a biggie, it wouldn't be Victoria!

Let's be honest, when she's not pregnant she is inconsistent with her style. Sometimes she gets it right and sometimes you almost wince, but you always come back for her next appearance. Why would we think that pregnancy would change that? Change her?

Victoria's style is uniquely her own. Often workmanlike, sometimes incredibly elegant and at other times sweetly romantic. I think she has spent too much time with her Crown Princely "cousins" Fred and Haarkon. Not to mention Willem Alexander and Filippe. She's spent so much time being the Crown Princess she hasn't had time to be the Crown Princess!

We actually judge her. Not for how well she does her job but for how "pretty" she looks. Do we rate the guys the same way? I think not. Don't get me wrong, I love looking forward to the "next" appearance as much as any of you but I think we need to keep our eye on the ball. Victoria isn't a Barbie Doll, she's a Princess and she's a working Princess at that.

So yes, she wore her shooties before she was pregnant (ugh) she's wearing them still. Perhaps she loves them, even better . . . . . perhaps they are comfortable (and what pregnant women doesn't love that?).

On the boat arriving she was natural Victoria being herself. Windblown, damp and a megwatt smile, At night she was elegant Victoria. Beautiful hair, lovely dress and accessories, unbeatable escort and . . . a megwatt smile!

I wouldn't change her for a perfect polished "Princess" any day of the week!
__________________
MARG
"Words ought to be a little wild, for they are assaults of thoughts on the unthinking." - JM Keynes
Reply With Quote
  #296  
Old 09-21-2011, 08:11 AM
NoorMeansLight's Avatar
Heir Apparent
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 5,055
Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Not liking this look, a black short potatoe sack with black leggings and ugly ankle boots - if its cold, why wear a short flimsy tent-ish dress with with gross leggings & shoes, another messy ponytail Victoria's style has gone downhill since the pregancy announcement.

Agree with the entire post. I want to be lenient with her at the time being but it's the details who ruin the look. Leggings, shoes and ponytail look awful, she should have been more careful or at least gone for better quality. It's sad, Victoria looks like she's already letting herself go...
Reply With Quote
  #297  
Old 09-21-2011, 09:58 AM
iceflower's Avatar
Administrator
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: , Germany
Posts: 37,298
_________________


Crown Princess Victoria at an emergency exercise near the North Swedish city of Jokkmokk,
today, September 21, 2011 with a very sporty look - lovely and perfect for the occasion.



** Full view **
__________________
**** Welcome aboard! ****
Reply With Quote
  #298  
Old 09-21-2011, 11:43 AM
Daria_S's Avatar
Majesty
 
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: My own head, United States
Posts: 8,114
Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post
_________________


Crown Princess Victoria at an emergency exercise near the North Swedish city of Jokkmokk,
today, September 21, 2011 with a very sporty look - lovely and perfect for the occasion.



** Full view **
Comfy, though I'm not too keen on the boots.
__________________
"My guiding principles in life are to be honest, genuine, thoughtful and caring".
~Prince William~


I'm not obsessed with royalty...I just think intensely about it.
Reply With Quote
  #299  
Old 09-21-2011, 12:14 PM
Bine221's Avatar
Serene Highness
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Location: Munich, Germany
Posts: 1,435
Quote:
Originally Posted by MARG View Post
I would love to see Victoria looking like Mary during her pregnancies but, and it's a biggie, it wouldn't be Victoria!

Let's be honest, when she's not pregnant she is inconsistent with her style. Sometimes she gets it right and sometimes you almost wince, but you always come back for her next appearance. Why would we think that pregnancy would change that? Change her?

Victoria's style is uniquely her own. Often workmanlike, sometimes incredibly elegant and at other times sweetly romantic. I think she has spent too much time with her Crown Princely "cousins" Fred and Haarkon. Not to mention Willem Alexander and Filippe. She's spent so much time being the Crown Princess she hasn't had time to be the Crown Princess!

We actually judge her. Not for how well she does her job but for how "pretty" she looks. Do we rate the guys the same way? I think not. Don't get me wrong, I love looking forward to the "next" appearance as much as any of you but I think we need to keep our eye on the ball. Victoria isn't a Barbie Doll, she's a Princess and she's a working Princess at that.

So yes, she wore her shooties before she was pregnant (ugh) she's wearing them still. Perhaps she loves them, even better . . . . . perhaps they are comfortable (and what pregnant women doesn't love that?).

On the boat arriving she was natural Victoria being herself. Windblown, damp and a megwatt smile, At night she was elegant Victoria. Beautiful hair, lovely dress and accessories, unbeatable escort and . . . a megwatt smile!

I wouldn't change her for a perfect polished "Princess" any day of the week!
Wonderful post, agree with it 100%. And: other Princesses are having their bad outfit days as well. But I never never want to have a different Victoria. She´s simply unique.
BYe Bine
Reply With Quote
  #300  
Old 09-21-2011, 01:24 PM
kathia_sophia's Avatar
Heir Presumptive
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: South, Portugal
Posts: 2,051
people worry to much!
its a matter of time, until her baby bump is really big and she will have no choice but to wear more maternity clothes. right now, she doesnt have a big bump and she is comfortable to wear more normal clothes yet...
__________________

__________________
♫A man is not old until regrets take the place of dreams.♥
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
crown princess victoria, crown princess victoria's maternity fashion, maternity style, pregnancy style, princess victoria, princess victoria maternity style, princess victoria pregnancy style


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 21: August 2011 - October 2011 iceflower Archives 394 10-28-2011 03:55 AM
Crown Prince couple's visit to Hedemark and Møre og Romsdal : August 2011 dazzling Crown Prince Haakon, Crown Princess Mette-Marit and Family 14 08-24-2011 04:12 PM
Princess Letizia's Daytime Fashion Part 20: June 2011 - August 2011 JessRulz Archives 392 08-03-2011 04:57 AM
Crown Princess Mary, Current Events 6: May - November 2006 Mandy Current Events Archive 447 11-09-2006 04:51 AM




Popular Tags
best outfit birthday carl gustaf chris o'neill crown princess mary crown princess victoria current events denmark earl of snowdon fashion poll general news hereditary grand duchess stéphanie hereditary grand duke guillaume historical infanta cristina infanta leonor infanta sofia iñaki urdangarín king felipe king felipe vi king philippe king willem-alexander letizia liechtenstein monarchy news picture of the week prince alexander prince carl philip prince daniel prince emmanuel prince felix prince gabriel prince harry prince nicholas prince of wales prince oscar princess beatrice princess claire of luxembourg princess estelle princess leonore princess madeleine princess mary casual style princess of asturias princess sofia princess sofias hats princess victoria queen elizabeth ii queen letizia queen letizia casual outfits queen letizia daytime fashion queen letizia fashion queen margerthe queen mathilde queen maxima queen maxima casual wear queen maxima daytime fashion queen maxima fashion queen maxima hats queen maxima style queen rania queen silvia queen sofia rohan state visit stephanie sweden swedish royal family the duchess of cambridge daytime fashion victoria



Copyright 2002- Social Knowledge, LLC All Rights Reserved.

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:48 AM.

Social Knowledge Networks

eXTReMe Tracker
Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2017
Jelsoft Enterprises