Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 7: March 2017 - August 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This blouse and skirt combination is a little fussy, but the colours of the outfit are fantastic and look very good on tanned Victoria. And the print is just lovely. The hairdo is perfect to this outfit.
http://www1.pictures.zimbio.com/gi/Crown+Princess+Victoria+Attends+Junior+Water+Nn_Syi7490Ix.jpg
https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4379/36505518310_24aaf27b12_h.jpg
https://c1.staticflickr.com/5/4427/36093913393_fafc643804_k.jpg

These outfits from danish Gestuz are Made of 100% recycled polyester. I like their affordable prize.
GESTUZ FALLY BLOUSE - Gestuz Store
GESTUZ FALLY SKIRT - Gestuz Store

The print reminds me of a William Morris design. It's a bit old ladyish for me; and doesn't seem like something of Victoria's usual style. It's good to see her experimenting with fashion; but not with this dress!

Not a good choice for this lovely lady, to much going on here, ruffles at the uneven bottom, the top has ruffles (I think), the print is overwhelming and the color to dark for summer. Just a big miss for her, yet love the ponytail!

Didn't realize it was 2 pieces. Perhaps a solid color blouse would have been better. Thanks for the links LadyFinn :flowers:

If the top had been a solid color I think this would of been a more successful look.

LaRae

Close up there is a lot going on with these two pieces. It looks great from a long shot, but close up there is maybe too much going on. Lots of hangy, ruffley bits to distract a conversation. Like the color and the print, though.

Sorry but hideous :eek:

The pattern is dated and way too busy. Might not be bad if just skirt was in pattern but both pieces are just dizzying. Add go it the ruffles :sad:

Reminds me of a house coat with shoulder pads.

not a fan either I have to admit
BYe Bine

I love the shape of that dress but the shiny material is terrible..I would like it a lot more in a matte. I also (still) wish she'd do something else with her hair.

LaRae

I like the dress and the shiny material does not bother me too much here. Her make-up is impeccable!

I often don't like H&M, however, this dress looks very beautiful. I really like its pleated details and clear color. Whole look is fresh, feminine and even kind of bridal. Definitely one of her best evening appearances.

Last edited:
Definitely one of her best evening look!

There just isn't a word to describe how gorgeous Victoria looks in this gown, so romantic, fresh and pure looking.......from top to bottom there is not a hair out of place or one thing wrong..perfection all the way around.

Stunning from head to toe :flowers:

Beautiful romantic gown. Stunning accessories, beautifully done hair. One of her best evening looks in a long time.

Agree with the others, it´s a wonderful and stunning gown. Great hairdo, not sure about the earrings.....
BYe Bine

Gorgeous skirt, that is just so pretty yet the pure white blouse just does not go with it. Yes the blouse could be fine silk and beautiful with some thing else just not this skirt. A color from the skirt, light grey, or a soft golden or even black........not the what I call hospital white....

Other then that she looks so beautiful and happy and content with life....and she has one of the best looking men on her arm, Daniel is a very handsome man.

I agree...the top does not work with that skirt. Grey silk would of been wonderful as a top!

I just wish she would wear her hair differently!

LaRae

I love the look. It's a beautiful skirt.

Don't like the big print of the skirt or the man tailored blouse with it. Thembigmseam up the middle of the skirt and the odd print images just make it kind of odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom