Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 7: March 2017 - August 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like this white blouse. Her skirt helps to accentuate her slim waist. But neverless I really dislike the skirt. Firstly its fabric is shiny and stiff. Secondly this print looks weird [on the skirt]. But most of all I hate that its so buffy around her belly-hips-tights, so she looks super big around her hips and out of proportions.
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2017/10/16/21/4565FFE500000578-0-image-a-11_1508185198818.jpg

Must say that those baby hair on her neck look kinda sloppy, another reason to try another hairdo / visit hairdresser!

Last edited:

Crown Princess Victoria looking great in black at the Knut and Alice Wallenberg Foundation 100 years jubilee in Stockholm today, November 14.

It's the H&M Conscious Collection dress, she, Crown Princess Mary and Crown Princess Mette-Marit have worn before:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Full/Side view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Hmmmm I really like the material and pattern of the fabric. Just not excited about the weird length. Still waiting for something besides the tight from the face hairstyle.

LaRae

Let's face it, very few can carry off a mullet-dress successfully and Victoria just happens to be one of them. Love her hair makeup and earrings.

Nice hair - solid frock, good shoes and excellent earrings.

I find her very pretty, but also, very relatable in photos and it is a big part of her charm.

Lovely dress, happy to see it again. I much prefer this black version over the pinkish one she debuted first. She looked quite elegant :flowers:

She has a number of pieces from the collection.

Victoria's skin looked flawless (new foundation or she has dicovered some great cosmetic treatment?), and I'm glad that finally her hair looks a little more different from her usual flat&tight, and there's more volume on the top. But sadly in this picture her side bun looks very weird and isn't working well: http://3.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:129340320:1800x650:w?v=59e8859b&m=foonlkgp
I'm in minority here but I've always disliked this H&M dress because of its weird length and it gives her big and wide hips. Sorry but I'm not exited about the clothes that make woman look bigger than she actually is!

Last edited:
I'm in minority here but I've always disliked this H&M dress because of its weird length and it gives her big and wide hips. Sorry but I'm not exited about the clothes that make woman look bigger than she actually is!

I agree with you. I do not think it is a flattering silhouette for Victoria at all.

A very beautiful look. Very stunning.

The dress looks good in these pictures with the wrap she added, but without it, a unattractive neckline and straps

I love the bottom part of the skirt and the pattern. Not sure about the top. LOVE her earrings too!

LaRae

I guess it’s settled then, Victoria was shipped the whole Erdem x H&M collection. Apart from me not liking this style, it’s becoming worryingly like a walking add for her friends:sad:.

She wears other lines. Many royals have a favorite designer or line, a go to.

The dress is beautiful. The pattern is stunning. Looks better with wrap on :flowers:

I guess it’s settled then, Victoria was shipped the whole Erdem x H&M collection. Apart from me not liking this style, it’s becoming worryingly like a walking add for her friends:sad:.

Victoria wears also a lot of clothes from Camilla Thulin. And last week she wore a dress from By Malene Birger, yesterday she had a blouse and pants from swedish Rodebjer. Today she wore a suit from swedish Filippa K and blouse from Hugo Boss. This month she has also had a blouse from Baum und Pferdgarten, a jacket from Greta and pants from By Malina.

Victoria without the wrap yesterday evening
https://scontent-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.ne...=0fcede8844a8d2c56f700fec0a95d197&oe=5A9BDD71

:previous: Not my personal favourite but I am rapidly coming to the conclusion that Victoria could make a sack look good by sheer dint of her personality!

The fabric is okay but oh, wow, this dress makes her hips look huge!
And there are more elegant ways to wear a shawl than this.
I wish she'd give a rest to H&M. She's been given them already lots of walking advertisement, so enough is enough! There are lots of brands out there who know how to make clothes that will best flatter your body type!

Last edited:
Love the top, the color and print of the skirt and her necklace....not a fan of the style/design of skirt or those earrings...the hair as usual, so tired of it like that.

LaRae

This is one of her worst looks.

Dear Lord there's too much going on ,necklace and earrings are totally mismatched and the top/skirt don't do any great favours either.

Looks like Big Bird's ostrich cousin to me - not a huge fan. Victoria usually wears such nice outfits so I'm quite disappointed by this one. She was probably having a "bad fashion" day.

Darn what a mess this outfit is, to much going on in too many directions. There is nothing about this outfit that I like, not even the jewelry, a miss all around.

I like the outfit (sans the coat), but I do not like the accessories with it. It's all so mis-matched.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom