Crown Princess Victoria's Eveningwear Part 7: March 2017 - August 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY!!!!!! Love her hair down!!!!!

LaRae

:previous: Oh wow, what a treat, all that glorious hair. I like that she chose to wear it naturally straight and with a band to ensure it wouldn't be all over her face. Had she curled it, it would have been pistols at dawn with her dress. Fussy to the nth degree.

Oh, my first real post!

Love the hair, adore the shoes (I want them!), love the style of the dress, but not the dress itself. It's just too big and fussy on her.

Last edited:
Love her hairstyle :flowers:

But the print is too much, and the style reminds me a bit of a 70s housecoat.

Last edited:
At first the pattern seemed a little old ladyish for me but after taking another glance I really like Victoria's gown - we can always count on her to look like a fairytale princess (cheesy, but true!).

The dress looks better this tome round lovely floral pattern and a pretty appearance by the Crown Princess.

At first the pattern seemed a little old ladyish for me but after taking another glance I really like Victoria's gown - we can always count on her to look like a fairytale princess (cheesy, but true!).

I don't like either the color or the print.

I love the colors and print but not the shiny fabric.

The color is beautiful, but I prefer it sleeveless. It looks more old fashioned though with the sleeves. It was more youthful, even with the print, without.

But she still looks lovely tonight.

It's great that Victoria recycled this lovely Camilla Thulin dress which she wore at the King's dinner for the Nobel Laureates on 11th December. The dress has been modified, it was sleeveless than and has now sleeves. It looks also like the dress has been modified otherwise too.
In December:
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

I'm waiting for photos of the back of the dress if it has been modified too.

I preferred the dress when it was sleeveless

I like the changes they have made. The less voluminous hem makes the dress less stiff and ballgowny, and the tiny sleeves give it a more regal look. Don't like the shiny fabric, but overall Victoria looks quite wonderful!

I agree. It looks much better and suited for her now. But the dress is not a real favorite of mine anyway

I prefer it without sleeves but love it either way. The print and colors are so soft and romantic looking. She looks lovely!

LOVE this look on Victoria! It's a wonderful dress.

LaRae

I prefer sleeveless with less volume. But she looks spectacular, as always.

She is looking phantastic! Loooove the dress!
BYe Bine

Crown Princess Victoria at the Astrid Lindgren Memorial Award ceremony in Stockholm today, May 28, it's a recycled & Other Stories dress:

** Full view ** Upper part ** April 2018 **

Last edited:
One of my favourite dresses on Victoria. She looks lovely, the hairdo looks good and the placement of the tiara is fine. The dress suits nicely to an official dinner held in the summer.
https://api.profimedia.com/data/large-preview/4/0/0373475316/profimedia-0373475316.jpg
https://api.profimedia.com/data/large-preview/4/0/0373475080/profimedia-0373475080.jpg

Victoria wore this dress From H&M Conscious Exclusive 2017 Collection at the Sweden dinner last September and at the wedding in Serbia in October.
https://s22.postimg.cc/4bjolog8x/AA1.jpg
https://s22.postimg.cc/uwm7h8qc1/AA2.jpg

The dress works well now with a sash too.

It's a nice dress, and fits for summer, but I think it is a bit messy with the sash. I think it works better for a black tie event.

I love the dress. It's very elegant and beautiful.

I love her dress...I do find the sash with the dress kinda distracting though.

LaRae

It's a nice dress, and fits for summer, but I think it is a bit messy with the sash. I think it works better for a black tie event.

I agree. The dress is nice in itself but not for this particular event. The frills clash with the sash making it seem out of place. That dusky beige shade really suits Victoria though and her tiara looks beautiful on her.

It's a stunning dress and she looks wonderful, but I agree that the sash is too much on top of all of the frills. But tiara, hair, & jewels are perfect.

The dress is lovely but not for this occasion,the Crown Princess's jewels/tiara and hair are all perfect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom