The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 04-29-2016, 08:56 PM
Nobility

Love the skirt, the shoes grew on me, the top is ok, the necklace is a miss (sorry Victoria).

Old 04-29-2016, 08:59 PM
Majesty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Victoria attending birthday concert for CG

I like the skirt, very pretty, but the top looks unflattering/sloppy/ill fitting, the bra is showing. And the long neck type necklace is really ugly.
http://media.shootitlive.com/6mj71tq...expressen/2193
i agree - the top part is a disaster. BUT! that skirt saves the day. wow! victoria looks amazing in it and it is so wonderful that one forgets quickly about the upper part. what makes this fun is that this is so un-victoria too (we'd never expect such a dramatic outfit on her), particularly paired with the collar, that i have to clap. i like that she took a fashion stance, and love the skirt. well done to her! perhaps one of my favourite outfits of the year on her.

and the shoes! they look fab. the handbag in gold matching the skirt is an overkill for me though.

http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 04-29-2016, 10:04 PM
Heir Apparent

She looks great, softer hairdo, the bronze color is interesting and she just about pulls off the skirt length, ideally for someone a little taller. The necklace is just awful.
Old 04-30-2016, 01:02 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

The look was lovely but the skirt length looked a bit weird on her height. That necklace should've been left at home IMO, it's not a pretty piece in anyway.
Old 04-30-2016, 02:44 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
This dramatic outfit looks great on Victoria. These kind of skirts have always looked good on her. Although the top isn't as good as the skirt, the outfit is still nice and a very good choice to this event. I also like about the big necklace.
http://media.shootitlive.com/AAP7ZsT...expressen/2193
http://media.shootitlive.com/FnGBSCS...tonbladet/4679
Wow, I am impressed by her outfit. That is what I call a statement!
Skirt and necklace match perfect together! The combination is what counts! This is a great Cleopatra look and Victoria can wear it.
Wow, stunning. And this only 8 weeks after giving birth. It really helps being married to a fitness expect
BYe Bie
Old 04-30-2016, 03:48 AM
Nobility

I agree that dress is a statement ^ it looks really good on her. It's the necklace that I dislike, it's so ugly and she could replace with something much better.
Old 04-30-2016, 03:58 AM
Heir Apparent

I love it she looks stunning
Old 04-30-2016, 04:23 AM
Heir Apparent

Victoria she was amazing! So different!! Love the skirt, the necklace, the shoes!! They fit all perfectly!
Old 04-30-2016, 04:44 AM
Courtier

CP Victoria's skirt, shoes, jewelry, color combination, and hair are wonderful. However, I dislike the necklace and the top didn't tuck nicely into the skirt.
Old 04-30-2016, 09:35 AM
Heir Apparent

Not a good look that of yesterday evening, I'm afraid. The blouse was too sheer and that necklace was horrible.
Old 04-30-2016, 02:54 PM
Majesty

Victoria tonight:

This gown is lovely but I was expecting more from her.
Old 04-30-2016, 02:57 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveCP View Post
Victoria tonight:

This gown is lovely but I was expecting more from her.

It's just nice, can't say more than that. It's not her usual style
Old 04-30-2016, 03:02 PM
Heir Apparent

Love the style....the color is too pale for her.

LaRae
Old 04-30-2016, 03:04 PM
Majesty

i like victoria's gown a lot - but her make up these days seems to be a bit of a miss. her eyes look panda-like. wrong shade of concealer.
http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/
Take some time to sign the petitions @: http://www.thepetitionsite.com/animal-welfare/all
Old 04-30-2016, 03:26 PM
Heir Apparent

The dress is not bad per se, but compared with the flat hair and odd make-up, is a total miss.
Old 04-30-2016, 03:54 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Princess Xenia View Post
It's just nice, can't say more than that. It's not her usual style
Agree!!! Just nice and nothing more!!
Old 04-30-2016, 03:58 PM
Heir Apparent

The dress is nice but a bit under whelming. The color washes her out a bit. would have loved something deeper/brighter. She looks lovely, just nothing to get excited about.
Old 04-30-2016, 04:10 PM
Gentry

I wish this dress had another color (nude color looks rather boring on someone with darker hair). Beside this kind of romantic dress would look better with more softer hairdo. I could not help but notice that the lining ended somewhere around the knees (it was especially notiable on video) that is something I really dislike at floor-length evening gowns!
Its hard to believe Victoria gave birth less than 2 month ago. Shes already back in really good shape.
Old 04-30-2016, 05:29 PM
Imperial Majesty

Elie Saab dresses look always wonderful on Victoria, and so does this. Yes, maybe a brighter colour would have been a little better. But I don't think that she looks washed out, she has so strong colours herself. And this evening Victoria and Madeleine had clearly decided that it was the evening of their parents and their mother would be the royal lady with a more prominent dress.
The dress has a great cut which flatters Victoria's great figure. And her good posture and nice hairdo are a plus to the total look.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Old 04-30-2016, 08:22 PM
Serene Highness

This is one of those times that I wish I could be in the room because this gown fits Victoria like a dream, and the detailing just looks like it would be so impressive and wonderful in person.

Tags
princess victoria, princess victoria dresses, princess victorias eveningwear, princess victorias style