Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 9: June 2014 - April 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria on Thursday at the Stockholm Peace Talks. I love the colour of the coat and black dress is always a good choice. And she recycles those gorgeous boots.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image

Her necklace looks like it could be from by Malene Birger (slightly different style)

I love the color of her coat but I dont like the shapeless style. The coat color with the black dress creates a very simple yet timeless look that you can't go wrong.

The dress is very "Victoria":lol: but the shape of coat she often wears ages her...

I love the colour combinations and they suit Victoria a lot. However, like others I don't like the shape of the coat. It's kind of squareish to my eyes which isn't that flattering.

I love Victoria's smile, it seems like it could light up a room. Elizabeth II (however, for me HM is one of those people who can look grumpy when she's not smiling) and Maxima's smiles are also like that for me.

Like others, I don't care for the shape of Victoria's coat, but the color is glorious! I am Not liking her hair slicked back that tightly. It looks like it hurts! And I will never like those booties. Way too masculine for my taste. Ahh, but her smile is lovely!!

For me the dress is fine and could suit nearly any woman and cover everything.

I'm not a fan of the gold studs on the top half of the dress and IMO the dress in general seems a bit masculine. However, black does suit Victoria and I love her in buns.

:previous: :ermm: Actually, so am I.

I quite agree. I also dislike the buttons(?) all over.

March 4:

1 2 3

I love the coat, it's very elegant. Though I don't like the shoes or the scarf.

March 4:

1 2 3

The boots are not pretty in anyway. The rest of the outfit is very nice and simple, can't go wrong.

March 4:

1 2 3

I like this. :flowers: Like the scarf, lends a bit of dash. Like the boots. Very warm.

Agree love the coat the boots are horrible it is the heel that has the horror appearance IMO

:previous: Have to agree about the heels on those boots although I love the rest of the boots. The coat is very elegant and the monochrome look really suits Victoria and manages not to look cold even though it looks to be darned chilly, but their smiles and laughter look fantastic. Sweden couldn't do better!

I don't like the dress, mainly because I am not a fan of such collars

March 9:

1 2

I love this look! The dress is so beautiful. I simply love the design, color, and style. Great shoes, jewels, and hair as well. Victoria looks wonderful!

Last edited:
:previous: You are right. The "detail" is gorgeous, both the brocade effect of the dress material and the gorgeous scalloped effect at the cuffs.

The fabric and the detailing of this dress is simply exquisite! Somehow it looks more like an evening dress than a day dress to me, however.

The ivory dress is nothing special to me, but the black coat looked fine.
She's currently lacking something, not sure what it is.
(I'll be back on the topic when I have figured it out)

I like the ivory dress but the necklace is not necessary the earrings were enough.

I love the ivory dress. These kind of 'soft' looks flatter Victoria a lot, IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom