Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 8: September 2013 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Victoria on the National Day of Sweden at the citizenship ceremony for new citizens of Sweden. Looking very lovely in the colours of Sweden at a new royal blue dress, recycled Shourouk necklace and recycled shoes.
http://media.shootitlive.com/8VcwOuSw9FrUmHM3uCpio5Bzkq4/1200.jpg?project_id=expressen/1542
http://media.shootitlive.com/XDqaKUPlczOXcJrvdDSNaY1x3ll/1200.jpg?project_id=expressen/1542
http://media.shootitlive.com/LHTUk4sQsWwDnnE4wXoxl8fx3Ef/1200.jpg?project_id=expressen/1542

I love this! Great necklace

I love how Victoria looks here; the dress is in a beautiful shade of blue, and the style is very flattering on her. The smile is a nice accessory too.

Blue is a great colour for her, but she keeps choosing dresses that much older women could wear and not a 36y. old. I want to see her in more stylish and glamorous outfits!

Victoria looks elegant. I love this shade of blue on her and I like how she's wearing the national colours of Sweden - very appropriate for celebrations during National Day.

This not my favorite look on Victoria. I'm just not crazy about that neon necklace that she seems to like a lot and I am also tired of those bright blue shoes. I am loving her softer hair style, however.

I love the pink D&G dress she's wearing today at the christening. Its fabric is so delicate.
But the headpiece ruins it all, IMO. :sad:

The Dress is STUNNING..... I am still fighting a bit with the headgear, I am not impressed from full front view, but as soon as she is moving her head a bit to the side, it Looks much better.
In total a wonderful look
BYe Bine

Isn't this the same dress that Marie-Chantal of Greece wore yesterday at the Derby?

Yes. I was just going to say that. That is a gorgeous dress and headpiece.

Gorgeous headpiece, wonderfull dress and absolutely stunning look.

Sent from my MediaPad 7 Youth using The Royals Community mobile app

Victoria looks great. That dusty pink colour suits her and she seems to favour it as IIRC she's worn other clothes in that colour as well. (It seemed to be popular with the other guests too, as a few of the women were wearing that colour.) I don't mind her headpiece, it looks fine to me although if I wore it myself, I'd get rid of the hairband and just have the flower/s.

I watched the video of the ceremony, and Princess Victoria looked fantastic. That dress, the head piece and jewelry were spot on. And Princess Estelle was wearing her mother's adorable dress.. I loved them both.

Loved the dress and the shoes but the bandages on her head .. a bit of a mystery to me.

She looked great! I love her headpiece, its so different and her overall was very well put together.

Headpiece ** Full look

The Dress is STUNNING..... I am still fighting a bit with the headgear, I am not impressed from full front view, but as soon as she is moving her head a bit to the side, it Looks much better.
In total a wonderful look
BYe Bine

I watched the video of the ceremony, and Princess Victoria looked fantastic. That dress, the head piece and jewelry were spot on. And Princess Estelle was wearing her mother's adorable dress.. I loved them both.
This dusky pink shade looks wonderful and is very flattering with Victoria's dark hair. Her Fascinator was very striking and looked amazing, I didn't see the full effect until she moved. Whenever she got up in Chapel or when she was walking back, it looked fabulous and perfectly balanced out with her dress. I have to admit I'm a total fan.

Not to mention her skin tone. Dusky rose really is one of those colours that helps Victoria really look her best. Even when the outfit isn't the greatest, she still looks good in a dusky rose.

Not the case this time as she looked amazing today. I wasn't sure about the fascinator, but then I saw video and it's perfect. Love it all!!

Victoria's really been hitting it out of the park lately, hasn't she?

I am afraid mc wore it better. When I saw her in it with the length below the knee, I saw what was bothering me about the dress when Victoria wore it. It wa too short for the dress to wear it the length Victoria wore it because of the belt in the dress. Nice to be able to see a comparision, of course they both looked smashing

Victoria ROCKED it!

This dusky pink shade looks wonderful and is very flattering with Victoria's dark hair. Her Fascinator was very striking and looked amazing, I didn't see the full effect until she moved. Whenever she got up in Chapel or when she was walking back, it looked fabulous and perfectly balanced out with her dress. I have to admit I'm a total fan.

24 hours later - and looking at all pics again and again - I am getting more and more happy with the fascinator as well..... I think, she was the best dressed of the Event!
BYe Bine

I think she looked lovely. The color really did it for me. She looked every inch the CP.

Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 8: September 2013 -

Loved the dress and the shoes but the bandages on her head .. a bit of a mystery to me.

The headpieces is extremely similar to the one that Silvia wore to one of her children's baptism- I have a feeling that was on purpose.

Last edited:
I love the pink dress, and the fascinator. A very retro look, but Victoria is rocking it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom