Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 14: October 2018 - October 2019

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A lovely green dress for Victoria. It has a 1940s/vintage feel whilst still remaining "on trend". Her second dress is not really my cup of tea though and looks more like something Maxima or Beatrix of the Netherlands would wear.

I like the colours of the dress but not the style. Her hair and make up look good.. she looks so much like her mother when she was young in these latest photos!

I like the color and the dress, but not the earrings. It's a personal preference but such a hairstyle don't go with such earrings in my opinion.
I know she obviously loves her hair this way but today I think they're a bit TOO strict.

Now that trouser suit is an absolute winner and on a woman, a double-breasted suit does not have to remain buttoned. Her hair, makeup jewellery and shoes are perfectly on point as well.

What gorgeous fabric in that dress! Wowsers - I approve. Not that Victoria cares what I think... :whistling:

Very lovely look, love the color. :flowers:

Do find it odd she us only one without hat or some hair piece. Not that I am missing a fascinator of headpiece like Sofia but sticks out.

Very lovely look, love the color. :flowers:

Do find it odd she us only one without hat or some hair piece. Not that I am missing a fascinator of headpiece like Sofia but sticks out.

To me it looks that Victoria had a hair accessory at her bun (seen at these photos), but I would like to see a back view of her:
https://files.svenskdam.se/uploads/sites/11/fly-images/21545/victoria-stella-10-1-1960x1030-c.jpg
https://2.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:142162313:1800x650:w?v=5be2b349&m=jeeoeenb

Great to see Victoria recycle this lovely By Malina dress, which we saw on her in Lebanon only in two photos. It is a beautiful dress, and the colour suits Victoria very well.

Last edited:
Gorgeous dress! While I hope she wear more proper hats, she always looks nice with these small fascinators/hair accessories.

I guess it's the color and the fabric not to style but I think it's one of the ugliest dresses I've ever seen, I guess I'm in the minority

Gorgeous blue and I love the red on her as well.The velvet suit is very on trend as they sat and looks stunning also

Victoria looks great in this Camilla Thulin dress, as she looked in Pau when she wore it for the first time. Again simple, with lovely colour and good hairdo, perfect. And the coat is nice too, recycled, from Acne Studios.

Last edited:
Love love love this dress/outfit!

LaRae

What a beautiful ensemble! I so much prefer this kind of dressing from CP Victoria rather than the faux prairie ruffles and fussy prints. This is sleek, chic, and flattering, and the colors are gorgeous.

I love the simple dress and stunning color :flowers:

The coat is a great style but the color is not my favorite.

Her hair looks lovely too,

Victoria was picture perfect last night! The tiara is what it is, but it doesn't ruin the overall look. She looks so good in these simple outfits compared to the long, busy patterned dresses she often prefers. I love the colour of the dress today, and the length is perfect. A chic lady, from head to toes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom