Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 13: January 2018 - September 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 13 of the thread for Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 12: May 2017 - January 2018 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

I love her shoes. I hate that bow thing. I really like the print of her dress but not the style ..it almost looks dowdy/matronly.

LaRae

I like her dress but not the bow, I just hate pussybow (does it become trendy again? oh no).

Very dowdy, looks like upholstery fabric.
The bow looks odd, like it belongs on another dress.

No. Not a great look for her (and I rarely say that).

Last edited:
Not a fans of double breasted coat but this one is stunning, great color combination.

Hate the dress (sorry), but the coat is excellent! I want one!

Victoria looks stunning in that coat; I want it! I even like her booties, and normally hate them with dresses. Very chic!

If it were a a bit longer, it would make a great mother-of-the-bride dress.

LOVE her coat..just love it! Bonus, it hides the dress!

LaRae

The dress is so matronly. The print is nice but that's about it. The bow is the worst part :ermm:

But I am in love with her coat. She looked fantastic outside. Great warm look :flowers:

I like the fabric of the dress and it would look perfect for some spring event but Victoria looked totally out of place compared to others who were dressed for serious business whereas she was in her super romantic frock.
I really liked her new coat. It has nice color and fits her so well. Just a shame that it was not possible to hide that fluffy collar of her dress.

Wow! Victoria is definitely bringing it today.

Bold and nice. Love every piece.

I am not sure about that outfit. I want to like it...but something is off.

LaRae

I like pastel colors, especially that salmon pink of her coat but I didn't quite like these shades of pink and mint put together. Her jacket looks like it was several sizes too large for her. I liked her hair.
Quite truthfully I expected more from her fashion-wise during this visit, but she's been quite dissapointing with her fashion choices.

Last edited:
I like pastel colors, especially that salmon pink of her coat but I didn't quite like these shades of pink and mint put together. Her jacket looks like it was several sizes too large for her. I liked her hair.
Quite truthfully I expected more from her fashion-wise during this visit, but she's been quite dissapointing with her fashion choices.

There’s something off about it. I like pastels too, but this doesn’t quite work together. The jacket does look large. I think the belt is too wide too.

There’s something off about it. I like pastels too, but this doesn’t quite work together. The jacket does look large. I think the belt is too wide too.
I completely agree about there being something off about this outfit. The coat is too big and the colors, although they are all pastel, don't go well together. I've seen much better from her, the outfits for this visit are just okay, nothing wonderful. Guess she is letting her visitors have the spotlight, which is actually very refreshing and thoughtful.

I never like her hair. :bang:

That skinned back look is horrible, it emphasizes her jaw and makes her look like a nutcracker.
She needs a more flattering, layered cut.

Great pieces. The suit is killer, but could have done without the frilly blouse. The coat is great too, but a visible blazer underneath a coat is always slightly awkward looking.

Except for the frilly blouse, I love her look.

I never like her hair. :bang:

That skinned back look is horrible, it emphasizes her jaw and makes her look like a nutcracker.
She needs a more flattering, layered cut.

From your lips to God's ear!

Her severe slicked back hairstyle does nothing for her at all. I hate it.

LaRae

The coat is nice but not paired with that suit ,as separate pieces they are very elegant but the colours kind of clash when all worn together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom