Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 13: January 2018 - September 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Think she could have had a more casual shoe but love the dress on her. What an adorable picture of the parents and children, the little girl in pink looks so much like first day of school, shy to leave mama!

I love her dress, and agree that she could have gone with a more casual shoe.

She looks like what she is . . . a well-heeled mother taking her child to school on the first day. Love the way she's done her hair, it suits the dress and the situation.

Good to see this skirt in action, I have seen it only at this photo taken some years ago with the Gundua Foundation board.
http://gunduafoundation.org/app/uploads/2015/12/rickard_mfl-1-1024x491.jpg

The skirt works both with white blouse and blue blouse, and I would like to see it with a red blouse too. Nice outfit for today's meeting with the Stockholm International Water Institute. The skirt looks good when she walks.

Last edited:
Victoria could look so much better, if she just styled her hair differently!
No matter what she wears, her hair detracts from her appearance.
It isn't at all flattering, and it ages her terribly.

Victoria looks great like always altugh I agree with Mirabel that she could try something new hairstyle.

Nothing could ever make me like this skirt...heaven's, stripes going every which way on her makes Victoria looks larger then she is....no woman should wear stripes on her skirt like this......NO NO and no....

Crown Princess Victoria at a lunch as part of the Ingmar Bergman Festival at the City Hall in Stockholm today, August 30, wearing a Zadig & Voltaire dress:

** Full view ** Side view ** Upper part **

Last edited:
Please someone send a stylist to assist her!

LaRae

I personally think this dress is a gorgeous choice for Victoria. That particular shade of red really works nicely with her complexion.

The pink suit is absolutely lovely.

The red dress, while a beautiful color and nice style, is too busy for my tastes. I would love it without the lace (?) at the top.

I like the print and the slight drape effect on the bodice and wonderful length in the skirt which makes the dress seem both restrained yet feminine. However, whatever the material is it has weight because when she moves it has terrific movement and the skirt seems to be tiny pleats. I would really love to see it in motion.

Victoria looking lovely during a meeting at the Royal Palace yesterday, September 13:

** Full view **

:previous: A nice blue suit for Victoria - the particular shade is quite unusual IMO.

CP Victoria looks very good in this color!

I love the grey/blue suit. Beautiful color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom