Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 12: May 2017 - January 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like this look...think the pants should be a tad bit longer and a different hairstyle...past that very nice!

LaRae

I just am not thrilled when a woven fabric pant leg (like this) clings. I like the look - just question the fit.

I like that blouse very much.
Any ID?

the purple jacket is nice, lovely color

She does casual really well.. I like the blue suit I agree though a different hair up and the pants a little longer but she is lovely and I am just being picky

Nice, practical outfits for Victoria during the new hiking event on Saturday, September 9, and during the Prince Daniel Race on Sunday, September 10:

** Full view - September 9 ** Upper part **

** Full view - September 10 ** Upper part ** Blouse **

The stroller picture event shirt is wonderful! The jacket looks and fits so much like a tan jacket my dad wore for too many years, that I am not a fan. The Bomber silhouette is very on trend, but this color and this jacket is just D.U.L.L.

I love both her casual looks. Perfectly suited for the hikes:flowers:

Last edited:
It is very nice and she looks elegant, but I would have preferred something else than the bow in the neck. Even a fascinator would do.

Last edited by a moderator:
lovely out fit , so chic and Elegant

I like this jacket much better with the white dress. She looks lovely and elegant. Didn't like her hair accessory though.

She looks beautiful. I love the jacket.

Love this look, except for the hair accessory. Too girlish for such an otherwise sophisticated look.

Victoria looks just so elegant today, she is such an elegant woman to begin with. I love that she wore this jacket from other times as this means she is somewhat thrifty and knows the meaning of the cost of things. And Daniel looks perfect in his suit as always, the make a very handsome couple.

I actually prefer the white dress under that jacket rather than the black, but was she pregnant when she wore it first?

I actually prefer the white dress under that jacket rather than the black, but was she pregnant when she wore it first?

Indeed. She announced her pregnancy with Oscar a week before the opening in 2015 when she first wore it.

She looked quite elegant today. On boat with those preferring the white :flowers:

It's very Nancy Reagan ...but also very chic and elegant I agree.

LaRae

Indeed. She announced her pregnancy with Oscar a week before the opening in 2015 when she first wore it.

She looked quite elegant today. On boat with those preferring the white :flowers:

Victoria was pregnant with Estelle when she wore this jacket for the first time at the Opening of the Parliament in 2011.

The ankle length pants look good in the same print of the coat. Nice outfit.

Last edited:
I like the coat, but the outfit looked better in Japan, with the solid one color pants.

Speculative posts have been removed. Thanks for your understanding!

Really awful look. Like she has borrowed something from an uncle. Plus anytime anyone thinks you might be pregnant, that is also a sign cthat the out fit is no good

A cross dressing uncle with good fashion taste :whistling:

I love the coat, happy to see it again. And I love the top under it. :flowers:

But the pants are too much. It looked much better with solid pants under it. The pants would be great with the top alone or a simple coat over. Just too much pattern all at once.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom