Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 12: May 2017 - January 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
JMO, but if we disagree every time someone takes a risk, or pushes on fashion a bit, then we are telling royals they can only wear a certain, standard, conforming uniform. Boring.

I would not wear the bows but I AM NOT WEARING THEM, Victoria is. And on her I find this draped party-on-the-sleeves a nice break and an interesting exploitation of the fabric. I know she has not gone bow mad and rather is just breaking up the everyday. Good for her.

JMO, but if we disagree every time someone takes a risk, or pushes on fashion a bit, then we are telling royals they can only wear a certain, standard, conforming uniform. Boring.

I would not wear the bows but I AM NOT WEARING THEM, Victoria is. And on her I find this draped party-on-the-sleeves a nice break and an interesting exploitation of the fabric. I know she has not gone bow mad and rather is just breaking up the everyday. Good for her.

When I posted that the bows on the sleeve have got to go, I did not mean that literally, just a figure of speech, but I can definitely see how it could be interpreted that way, since that is exactly what I typed! :ROFLMAO: :flowers:

I don't expect that CP Victoria is going to turn into Mabel anytime soon ;)

I like Victoria's day two look, even those bows look kind of cute. Victoria looks softer, feminine and this kind of style and pink suits her perfectly.

Last edited:

I wasn't aware that anyone was saying what the Royals can and can't wear - I thought we were expressing our personal opinions and preferences.

Personally, I like it when people take risks and have fun with fashion - even if it's not always to my taste. So give me a Maxima or a Caroline or a Mabel or even a Beatrice or Eugenie any time over someone who always plays it safe...

Love bows anyway, so I like them. The one picture showed them flapping in the wind, just on their own they look nice. Also, cute pink belt

Second day best look :flowers:

The skirt is beautiful. She could make a flower fan of me yet. :)

The color and style of the top is beautiful. Wasn't a fan of the bows to start, but admit as I look at more photos, starting to like them more.

A lovely look Imo but the bows should've been removed IMO. The color of her outfit was quite pretty and so was the print of her skirt.

Wow, Victoria looks breathtaking. I particularly love how her outfit blends in with the background.

The white look is fantastic. A very elegant look.

Fresh, sophisticated, elegant. Beautiful princess :flowers:

Love the look! The pants are so flattering.

June 6, 2017 - Victoria this morning during the National Day celebrations wearing a printed flower dress, white pumps a matching clutch.

A nice and refreshing print and colors.

Full view ** Close up

Very beautiful dress on Victoria. I like its design and colors. I'm not usually fond of dresses with huge flower prints but the colors are so pretty, that this time it works perfectly. Well done!

Very nice and summery. Wish she'd soften her hairstyle a little. But well done otherwise.

Beautiful summery look!!!

Love the dress! Both she & Mary (Denmark) are rocking the pink coats today.

The Dress comes from the Swedish Brand Dugholt of Sweden and appears to be a custom version of their Abigail Dress. The brand boasts that they clothes are designed and sewn in Sweden.
Abigail Dress Red roses - Dresses - Dughult of Sweden

She carried her Miu Miu white quilted pouch first seen last year and wore Gianvito Rossi Pumps. Not sure about the coat yet.

This is a really beautiful dress. I also like the outfit with the coat.
Lately she often wears flower prints.

The floral dress is very beautiful. Lovely colors.

Stunning dress. Beautiful print :flowers: I quite like the coat as well :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom