Moderator Emeritus
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by eya View Post
CP Victoria today attends the seminar “Liveable Scandinavia” in Stockholm

http://2.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:1...f54&m=hgmgpblc
http://3.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:1...f54&m=fegepfol
Victorias suit is nice but the red shoes dont look good IMO.

Old 05-29-2017, 05:00 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Victorias suit is nice but the red shoes dont look good IMO.
I'm with you. Other than the shoes she looks fabulous!
Old 05-29-2017, 05:33 AM
Nobility

Victoria looks really lovely in her perfectly fitting dark suit. Her hair the same as usual (when you look from the front) but as today's theme seemed to be "WINDPROOF" thanks to the windy weather in Sweden, then this was good hairstyle because not a single hair was out of place. I do not think that her red accessories were good choice because they do not look good at all!
Old 05-29-2017, 02:05 PM
Imperial Majesty

A great business suit and very appropriate for the event. The red shoes and bag make the outfit look even better.
Old 05-29-2017, 11:10 PM
Majesty

Love the suit, and the print of the blouse. Lovely and professional

I also love the pop of red in shoes and purse. Match detail in top. Gives interest.
Old 05-29-2017, 11:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
Love the suit, and the print of the blouse. Lovely and professional

I also love the pop of red in shoes and purse. Match detail in top. Gives interest.
Agree 100%. Very nice choices.
Old 05-30-2017, 03:51 AM
Majesty

She looks great in the black suit.
Old 05-30-2017, 04:24 AM
Majesty

CP Victoria this morning with CP Frederik . Nice outfit but i don't like very much the top.

http://3.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:1...f54&m=jnmodbic
Old 05-30-2017, 05:36 AM
Nobility

The bows on the sleeves have got to go. Love the skirt, shoes, and the top sans bows.
Old 05-30-2017, 06:16 AM
Serene Highness

Agree about the bows - statement sleeves seem to be a thing this season, some work better than others - the rest is lovely. The skirt is very pretty and the shade of pink is very nice.
Old 05-30-2017, 06:43 AM
Imperial Majesty

Maybe the top would have looked better without the bows, but they don't bother me very much. Victoria looks absolutely beautiful today, the outfit is very feminine and the colour suits her. The skirt is beautiful and these kind of skirts suit Victoria well.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
Old 05-30-2017, 06:56 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyFinn View Post
Maybe the top would have looked better without the bows, but they don't bother me very much. Victoria looks absolutely beautiful today, the outfit is very feminine and the colour suits her. The skirt is beautiful and these kind of skirts suit Victoria well.
Actually, they don't look as jarring in these pics - maybe it was the angle in the previous shots.
Old 05-30-2017, 07:06 AM
Heir Apparent

JMO, but if we disagree every time someone takes a risk, or pushes on fashion a bit, then we are telling royals they can only wear a certain, standard, conforming uniform. Boring.

I would not wear the bows but I AM NOT WEARING THEM, Victoria is. And on her I find this draped party-on-the-sleeves a nice break and an interesting exploitation of the fabric. I know she has not gone bow mad and rather is just breaking up the everyday. Good for her.
Old 05-30-2017, 07:18 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmirerUS View Post
JMO, but if we disagree every time someone takes a risk, or pushes on fashion a bit, then we are telling royals they can only wear a certain, standard, conforming uniform. Boring.

I would not wear the bows but I AM NOT WEARING THEM, Victoria is. And on her I find this draped party-on-the-sleeves a nice break and an interesting exploitation of the fabric. I know she has not gone bow mad and rather is just breaking up the everyday. Good for her.
When I posted that the bows on the sleeve have got to go, I did not mean that literally, just a figure of speech, but I can definitely see how it could be interpreted that way, since that is exactly what I typed!

I don't expect that CP Victoria is going to turn into Mabel anytime soon
Old 05-30-2017, 07:21 AM
Nobility

I like Victoria's day two look, even those bows look kind of cute. Victoria looks softer, feminine and this kind of style and pink suits her perfectly.
Old 05-30-2017, 07:26 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdmirerUS View Post

I wasn't aware that anyone was saying what the Royals can and can't wear - I thought we were expressing our personal opinions and preferences.

Personally, I like it when people take risks and have fun with fashion - even if it's not always to my taste. So give me a Maxima or a Caroline or a Mabel or even a Beatrice or Eugenie any time over someone who always plays it safe...
Old 05-30-2017, 09:45 AM
Heir Apparent

Love bows anyway, so I like them. The one picture showed them flapping in the wind, just on their own they look nice. Also, cute pink belt
Old 05-31-2017, 03:07 AM
Majesty

Second day best look

The skirt is beautiful. She could make a flower fan of me yet.

The color and style of the top is beautiful. Wasn't a fan of the bows to start, but admit as I look at more photos, starting to like them more.
Old 05-31-2017, 03:45 AM
Moderator Emeritus
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

A lovely look Imo but the bows should've been removed IMO. The color of her outfit was quite pretty and so was the print of her skirt.

Tags
crown princess victoria, crown princess victoria daytime fashion, crown princess victoria hats