The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-19-2017, 02:14 AM
Nobility

Sorry but this blue dress is one of the ugliest dresses Victoria could have choosen to wear because its fit is a disaster -- tight around her shoulders, yet, loose around her middle. Her bust area looks weird and with bra lines.
I even don't like this shade of Smurf blue.
Her makeup didn't look good under the lights and how can she get her hair look so flat I do not understand
At least her earrings were lovely!

Old 10-19-2017, 02:42 PM
Administrator

Crown Princess Victoria during an audience at the Royal Palace today, October 19, wearing a nice, long flower dress by Gestuz, she has worn before:

** Full view ** Upper part ** August 2017 **

Old 10-19-2017, 03:52 PM
Majesty

A dress that is way too much. Just terrible.
Old 10-19-2017, 04:40 PM
Majesty

Heavens! That is even worse than yesterday!

LaRae
Old 10-19-2017, 07:02 PM
Heir Apparent

I think this is a great example of too much dress with the scraped back hair. I think this dress has merit on a body that has a hairdo/hair presence. But as is, she looks a bit like a lego figure, with that little round head and a big blocky body.

There is an old trick where you look at yourself in a mirror and squint to see the overall balance of what you are wearing. Do that with this look and she is just too tiny-headed for this look.

But I can say I like the dress.
Old 10-19-2017, 11:48 PM
Heir Apparent

I think the dress is great! Doesn't photograph well, but in person likely rocks! JMO. It's also not the same'ol'same'ol.
Old 10-20-2017, 12:17 AM
Majesty

Two horrid days in a row. Victoria what happened.

The print is over whelming. And the style is matronly housecoat. It looks like there are shoulder pads. The whole look is a miss.
Old 10-20-2017, 12:59 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by iceflower View Post

Crown Princess Victoria during an audience at the Royal Palace today, October 19, wearing a nice, long flower dress by Gestuz, she has worn before:

** Full view ** Upper part ** August 2017 **

Two bad dresses in a row! Is that a record for Victoria?
Old 10-20-2017, 02:32 AM
Nobility

I agree with previous comments: its indeed another miss!
I'm sorry to say it but this dress is just massive floral housecoat that makes her look bulky and swallow her in full. This fuzzy pattern looks awful & old-fashioned. But the biggest mistake is that the shape/design of this dress is all wrong for this pattern (if it had been only a skirt worn with one-colored top or simple top worn with one-colored skirt/trousers, then perhaps this could have worked but not with this dress's style!).
But, hey, tastes are different and if someone likes it, then check it out:
https://www.gestuz.com/gestuz-fally-dress-10902005.aspx
(thought I can not believe someone would pay nearly 190 euros for it when there are so many better and more elegant dresses out there in the same price range)

Has she changed her stylist at some point?
Her fashion style seems to have changed and not in all good direction.
I wish she would stick with clean and simple lines. This kind of frocks aren't really her cup of tea!

20.10.2017 Attendance at Generation Pep's "Pep Forum".
Okay, this is a big improvement over her previous outfits. Lacy white blouse by H&M and grey trousers work nicely together...BUT I hate the clown-collar because it makes her neck dissapear and gives impression of stooped shoulders. This blouse should come with the warning: "Very Difficult Neck Style To Wear. Beware!". The sleeves look lovely, and like I already said: this outfit was a big improvement!
BTW: I found myself rather looking at that blond woman with ponytail at the backround. She looks lovely and stylish! Interesting outfit.

https://kungligamodebloggen.svenskda...-1-700x981.jpg
https://www.svenskdam.se/wp-content/...bl-700x720.jpg
https://www.svenskdam.se/wp-content/...bl-700x394.jpg
Old 10-20-2017, 10:04 AM
Imperial Majesty

Victoria hasn't changed her stylist.

The blue dress is lovely, and a great choice at an event honoring the centenary of Finland's independence.
I liked the floral Gestuz blouse and skirt already when Victoria wore it at the Stockholm Junior Water Prize ceremony. The print is great and the colours suit Victoria very well. The blouse and skirt are made of 100% recycled polyester.

Today's blouse, it wouldn't have chosen it to Pep Forum, but to some other event. A lace blouse at an event about health, exercising and moving is an odd choice. It is from collection Erdem for H&M. The collection will be at stores and online shops on 2nd November.
Victoria i Erdem-designad blus från H&M _ Kungliga modebloggen
Old 10-20-2017, 06:35 PM
Heir Apparent

I love that lace blouse.... very pretty !
Old 10-20-2017, 06:49 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mari-Anne View Post
20.10.2017 Attendance at Generation Pep's "Pep Forum".
Okay, this is a big improvement over her previous outfits. Lacy white blouse by H&M and grey trousers work nicely together...BUT I hate the clown-collar because it makes her neck dissapear and gives impression of stooped shoulders. This blouse should come with the warning: "Very Difficult Neck Style To Wear. Beware!". The sleeves look lovely, and like I already said: this outfit was a big improvement!
BTW: I found myself rather looking at that blond woman with ponytail at the backround. She looks lovely and stylish! Interesting outfit.

https://kungligamodebloggen.svenskda...-1-700x981.jpg
https://www.svenskdam.se/wp-content/...bl-700x720.jpg
https://www.svenskdam.se/wp-content/...bl-700x394.jpg
That is so so so so so much better! After her last two disastrous styles, I can even tolerate the ruffles (I *hate* ruffles!).
Old 10-20-2017, 06:51 PM
Majesty

The lace blouse is very beautiful.
Old 10-20-2017, 09:08 PM
Nobility

I wish bows around the neck weren’t in again- thin or thick. It wasn’t a great look in the 1980s either.
Old 10-20-2017, 09:18 PM
Majesty

Love the lace blouse..not so much the pants.

LaRae
Old 10-21-2017, 12:15 AM
Heir Apparent

Love the white lacy blouse, she wears it well. The trousers do not have a good fit however
Old 10-21-2017, 12:45 AM
Majesty

Much better look then the last few days

Beautiful blouse but I am not a fan of the collar. The collar is awkward, and the ribbon around it reminds me of Kate's blue dress she wore recently. The entire collar look reminds me of an Elizabethan costume.

Over all though a pretty look for today.
Old 10-25-2017, 08:01 PM
Majesty

In pale pink at a meeting for the parolympics

Princess Victoria hosted the meeting of IPC Honorary Board | NEWMYROYALS & HOLLYWOOD FASHION

Wore it in September, much better last time without the black tie. But I do like the detail of the black belt.

And back again to horrid looks, at audience in palace.

Princess Victoria attended a meeting with UNDP executives | NEWMYROYALS & HOLLYWOOD FASHION

The print of the top is awful. And the high waist blue pants so granny
Old 10-25-2017, 10:22 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Countessmeout View Post
And back again to horrid looks, at audience in palace.Princess Victoria attended a meeting with UNDP executives | NEWMYROYALS & HOLLYWOOD FASHION The print of the top is awful. And the high waist blue pants so granny
How tastes differ! I love it! Refreshingly different. Love the pattern.
Old 10-26-2017, 07:24 AM
Administrator

Victoria today, October 26, in Linköping, wearing a blue suit and a black teddy bear print blouse:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

Tags
crown princess victoria, crown princess victoria daytime fashion, crown princess victoria hats