Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 11: June 2016 - May 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Shoes are form zara collection, you can buy them online now because they are still available on autum collection, I have them and they are very confortable!

It's nice I guess...meh. Nothing much to say about it.

LaRae

I think Victoria looked fine very classic nothing over the top which is how she usually looks on her birthday.

Camilla Spjuth Palve writes in Svensk Damtidning, that perhaps Victoria got an inspiration to her dress at prince Oscar's christening from the dress of Queen Louise from the '50's, king Gustaf VI Adolf donated the dress to Livrustkammaren (Royal Armoury) in 1965. Louise's dress is from Soviet Union.
Louise och Victoria i likadana klänningar _ Bakom Kulisserna

Victoria at a seminar recently:

Very lovely dress.

Not a great look, in my book too. I don't like that color and that lenght doens't suite Victoria. I only save the headpiece.

Can't really explain why I don't care for this outfit, as it has every potentional to be a really good outfit. Perhaps it's the length (a tad shorter would be good), the boring and basic shoes, the color or her childish headband.

I loooove the dress - and especially the colour. A phantastic colour, no pink, no red, but raspberry - and I think it´s great, that mother and daughter are dressed in the same colour :flowers::flowers::flowers:.
I also love the length, as it is something different then her normal dresses, which are all ending below the knee. So it´s something special for a special occasion!

A big LIKE!
BYe Bine

Last edited by a moderator:
The color is great....the dress itself...not so much. Looks kinda cheapish. I don't think it flatters her much.

LaRae

I really like this and would love it had she followed Estelle's lead and gone with matchy shoes. This is a spectacular color on her and she looks so young and fresh!

I love her dress. It's beautiful dress, especially the color. Victoria was my best dressed.

Last edited:
I like Victoria today!! And i love this color!

Victoria's dress was wonderful, very beautiful. It had great colour, which suited to Victoria's tanned skin very well. The length made it special and it isn't like the most lace dresses seen at the royal events during the last years. The headpiece was lovely and matched with Victoria's soft hairstyle beautifully.

I like the colour of her dress. The headband and the hairdo are the kind that I were when I'm cleaning the house or applying moisturizer or make-up. Combined with the dress they make her look a bit plain and non-festive.

Fabulous dress for the christening. Good,color, style and fabric. The length and simple a line was both practical and flattering. The intricate lace dressed it up. The hair and hair piece were fine.

I love the dress and the headband is very retro.. she looks great in that colour IMO

Lovely color and a great Elie Saab dress. The length of the dress is a lovely length for her and the long sleeves worked well. The headband could've looked better on Estella, it's way too childish. Why not where a headpiece or a hat?

Elie Saab dress

Last edited:
I loooove the dress - and especially the colour. A phantastic colour, no pink, no red, but raspberry - and I think it´s great, that mother and daughter are dressed in the same colour :flowers::flowers::flowers:.
I also love the length, as it is something different then her normal dresses, which are all ending below the knee. So it´s something special for a special occasion!

A big LIKE!
BYe Bine
I have to agree with you. I love this look. The dress, the color the length, everything. And of course Estelle in her matching dress was just adorable. And just as a side not, I loved little Oscar's outfit for the day, and the shoes were too fun, especially when he untied them.

The color of the dress is beautiful, but there is something off about the dress itself.

I am very rarely a fan of all lace dress but I really like this one. It's the color. The beautiful raspberry shade looks good in her and takes away the doily affect IMO. I even really like the length, it's different, and I like the sleeves.

The only thing I would have done different is the head band. I would have ditched it or put it on Estelle.

All in all among the royal women, she was my best dressed.

Last edited:
Can't really explain why I don't care for this outfit, as it has every potentional to be a really good outfit. Perhaps it's the length (a tad shorter would be good), the boring and basic shoes, the color or her childish headband.

For me, her hair let's her down badly.

The colour was nice on Crown Princess Victoria but that headband looked silly!

That's unfortunate.

LaRae

I think the colour and lace fabric of Victoria's dress was gorgeous, but I'm not so sure about her hair. It seems a little casual for the occasion, I think a bun with one of her beautiful head pieces would have looked better, but that's just me.

The color is lovely in Victoria, but the length of the dress is not really doing her any favors. In my opinion, it would have looked better if it were knee-length.

Sent from my iPad using The Royals Community mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom