Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 12: May 2017 - January 2018

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iceflower

Administrator
Site Team
Country
Germany

Welcome to Part 12 of the thread for Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion!

You can find the old thread here:

** Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 11: June 2016 - May 2017 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Very interesting arm detail on the blouse!
BYe Bine

I also wanted to find it gorgeous but to be honest I hate the blouse because the ruffled sleeves make her look wide and those side pics showed how illfitting this top was. If it had been of different color, then perhaps...but now her overall look was too beige and dull... At least the skirt was lovely fitting.

Last edited:
Lovely outfit, especially the blouse is gorgeous. And the outfit is a perfect choice for an event on a beautiful warm spring afternoon.
Image Upper.com - Free Image Hosting - View Image
What a great look for Victoria. I find that dark brunette hair works very well with neutrals which is fortunate because Victoria wears a lot of neutral colours. However, I love the high ponytail with all its volume and waves. It just looks so bouncy, kind of like Victoria.

Speculative comments have been removed. Thank you for your understanding!

Crown Princess Victoria, met with the Swedish national ice hockey team at the Royal Palace in Stockholm, Sweden. Sweden beat Canada in Sunday final of the World ice hockey Championships in Germany.

I love her skirt

http://0.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:117506962:1800x650:w?v=5922bf54&m=jopkbcip
http://2.t.cdn.belga.be/belgaimage:117507804:1800x650:w?v=5922bf54&m=dcbplccj

It's great that Victoria recycled this gorgeous H&M skirt, which she had at the Stockholm Junior Water Prize in 2014. It looks so great on her and the simple top is a good choice with it.
Victoria had chosen this outfit to the meeting with the ice hockey team, because she had to hurry to another meeting, the annual meeting of the Friends of the Nordic Museum and Skansen. The meeting with the team was added to the calendar during the day.
Arriving to the Annual Meeting of the Friends of the Nordic Museum and Skansen.
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010100011W14954691419021
http://imageupper.com/i/?S0200010100021W14954691419021

Last edited:
Nothing wow about this look. It would look somehow a bit better for a late afternoon event.

She looks wonderful. I love the skirt.

Nothing wow about this look. It would look somehow a bit better for a late afternoon event.
I agree. The skirt looks like it is best suited for a reception or late evening event.

Well as LadyFinn pointed out earlier following the victory yesterday this event was added last minute & squezed into Victorias busy schedule. In addition to having an event stretching into the late afternoon (cue fancy skirt) shes also regent during the State visit to Indonesia. She was practically out of the door before the World champions had left the palace. The annual meeting of the Friends of the Nordic museum & Skansen is a very fancy & important cultural event so her clothes was more than appropriate for it.

Fantastic skirt. She looked lovely :flowers:

Yes, she may have been over dressed for hockey but she had two events. Not having time to change, she dressed for the fancier event. It would have looked far more inappropriate if she wore casual sporty look to a fancy late afternoon event.

Victoria looks really lovely. The length and fullness of this skirt is so flattering and the hair/bun proportions which are much nicer. I think the hockey guys looked so amused at little Estelle that what Victoria was wearing and what time of the day it was would have been irrelevant.

But, for the event Victoria dressed for the ensemble was beautiful.

I love her skirt, and I think Mary (Denmark) has a similar one. Beautiful lines that are very flattering to Princess Victoria.

Victoria has several of those big and voluminous skirts and this one looks very lovely. The colors contrast so well with black and I'm glad she kept upper part monochrome, those huge flowers were statement enough.

Victoria looks really lovely in her perfectly fitting dark suit. Her hair the same as usual (when you look from the front) but as today's theme seemed to be "WINDPROOF" thanks to the windy weather in Sweden, then this was good hairstyle because not a single hair was out of place. I do not think that her red accessories were good choice because they do not look good at all!

A great business suit and very appropriate for the event. The red shoes and bag make the outfit look even better.

Love the suit, and the print of the blouse. Lovely and professional :flowers:

I also love the pop of red in shoes and purse. Match detail in top. Gives interest.

Love the suit, and the print of the blouse. Lovely and professional :flowers:

I also love the pop of red in shoes and purse. Match detail in top. Gives interest.

Agree 100%. :flowers: Very nice choices.

She looks great in the black suit.

The bows on the sleeves have got to go. Love the skirt, shoes, and the top sans bows.

Agree about the bows - statement sleeves seem to be a thing this season, some work better than others - the rest is lovely. The skirt is very pretty and the shade of pink is very nice.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom