Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion Part 8: September 2013 - June 2014

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to
Crown Princess Victoria's Daytime Fashion

Part 8
The previous can be found here

Here are some important
TRF Community Rules & FAQs
  • In order to legally post copyrighted material, you must obtain written permission from the copyright owner.
  • No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
  • It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
  • Hotlinking of content from other websites is not permitted.
  • We expect our members to treat each other with respect.
  • Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
  • Empty posts, that is posts that do not add or contribute to the discussion, will be deleted without notice.
If you have any questions, please contact a member of the moderating team.

Happy posting!:flowers:

Royal House of Fashion Moderators

September 13, 2013 - Victoria wearing a sleeveless dress matched with suede pumps and a red clutch. I dislike the color of the dress, it seems a dull shade, also not fond of the slight gatherings on the waist. The pumps and clutch don't match too well. I like the long necklace, adds to the plain dress and her hair looks quite nice.

Full view 1 ** Full view 2

The dress is nice. Don't like the shoes with it though.

The dress is nice, but not the color and not with those shoes. And the clutch is ugly.

The dress is nice but Not with those shoes and Definitely not with that huge clutch! I love the simple gold necklace and the cuff bracelet.

The shoes aren't bad but the colour is wrong for this dress. The colour combination of dress and shoes is odd. The clutch is simply horrible. Apart from it, she looks nice. Not amazing, but nice

OK, don't like the clutch at all but the dress is lovely as are the shoes but, I would have preferred the accessories in a lighter colour. It's a hard one though . . . wrong colour for the accessories or, if the accessories are in a complimentary colour and match we get people going "too matchy matchy". Even so I would love to have seen her pair the dress with nude shoes and clutch.

On another note, nice to see a slightly higher, softer, curlier, and way less severe, ponytail. Come to think of it, perhaps she could have harmonised the clasp with her other accessories and it would have really rocked!

Last edited:
I really like the color and style of the dress, but the shoes and clutch are not at all to my taste. Victoria looks elegant in the dress, but black (or even nude) pumps would have looked better.

That dress makes Victoria's figure look sensational. Or, Victoria's figure makes that dress look sensational. Either one, but I loved the color of the shoes with the color of the dress.

That's a beautiful style and color on Victoria, but I'm not liking the oversized clutch or the suede shoes. The shoes are lovely, but not with the dress; it just throws the look off for me.

Dress, necklace, bracelet: LOVE 'em!

Shoes: LOVE 'em, but not with THAT particular dress!

Clutch: Erm, NO. Waaaaaay too big, for my taste, and absolutely the WRONG colors to pair with THIS particular dress, AND those shoes.

Oh, well . . .

September 15, 2013 - Victoria in a white dress matched with a pearl belt, beige and black pumps and a beige clutch. Looks like its all by Chanel.

I dislike the pumps and though its a nice dress style for Victoria.

Full view

September 15, 2013 - Victoria in a white dress matched with a pearl belt, beige and black pumps and a beige clutch. Looks like its all by Chanel.

Full view

WOW, she is looking divine!
Bye Bine

Last edited:
Something about the length of the sleeves is very odd.....I want to like this but can't. The dress is also ill-fitting on Victoria's body. The shoulders look too big (shoulder pads, perhaps?).

Very lovely today, I love how the sisters coordinate the colour.
Btw I wish to see again Victoria with her hair down. Maybe one day....

A very elegant look, but the dress seems a bit ill-fitting

Something about the length of the sleeves is very odd.....I want to like this but can't. The dress is also ill-fitting on Victoria's body. The shoulders look too big (shoulder pads, perhaps?).

Agree, the dress is a bit too big everywhere.

Full view

The outfit is lovely, it's very elegant. I love the shoes but not with the dress.

It's a very different look for Victoria and I think she looks very smart. I does appear to be a bit big on her in spots. Love her hair and hair piece. Dislike the shoes. Beautiful smile and she looks so happy!

Nice dress minus the shoulders/sleeves area.
The shoes are ugly.As for her hair,it's always the same boring style.

Last edited by a moderator:
LOVE it! The sleeves and shoulders are different, and she can carry it off. Bravo, and great smile.

LOVE the entire outfit!

Shoes and ALl!!!

And what transcends EVERYTHING is that SMILE!

Victoria looks SO happy!

I think the dress is designed to have a slightly "boxy" top paired with a killer pencil skirt.

Wow. Just . . . wow! She looks terrific from the top of her head to the tip of her toes.

why both sisters in white? I don't get that! both look lovely!

Victoria at the events of the opening of the Parliament: the church service and the opening at the Parliament. Nice black coat, a recycled Escada dress and a lovely little hat. Beautiful shoes and a good bag. And a nice hairdo.
http://media.shootitlive.com/RoeaypX2WSEuoljtHM4q9wkaq9O/1200.jpg?project_id=aftonbladet/1658
The hat
http://media.shootitlive.com/LAR6RRXKBIiDR7tVVt2dF6v3EY2/1200.jpg?project_id=aftonbladet/1658
Without the coat
http://media.shootitlive.com/KOnKzanaraH6faKWHJ9oJNxN9ex/1200.jpg?project_id=expressen/1145
Hairdo
http://gfx.svd-cdn.se/multimedia/dynamic/01081/victoria_daniel_1081364d.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom