Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Eveningwear Part 6: October 2016 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France

Welcome to Part 6 of the thread for The Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Eveningwear!

You can find the old thread here:

** Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Eveningwear Part 5: April 2013 - October 2016 **

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs!

· Only pictures you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· No more than 20% of the text of an article can be posted, along with a link to the original article.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles.
· We expect our members to treat each other and the royals and persons in these threads with respect.
· Opinions should be backed up by reference to published reports.
· Off topic and empty posts will be deleted without notice.
· Please be careful not to write in capital letters.

:flowers: Happy Posting! :flowers:

Princess mette marit is very friendly with Franca sozzani editor of vogue Italian ..... Who I have noticed has worn those kind of cloth dresses do you think she is getting her ideas from Franca ?

Oh dear, the biggest OUTCH since years !!!! :bang::bang::bang::bang:

Why does she has no-one who may say, this dress does not fit on your waist at all :eek::ermm::sad: If it would have been tailored perfectly around her upper part of her body and the waist it may have looked completely different.

MinMote.no - Norges største moteside

Hair and jewels are great, but these do not save her overall look, unfortunately
Bye Bine

Everything she has got on looks terrible. The thick black tights with the patent leather pumps against the bright white lace. Skirt make my teeth hurt!

Dress would be much better without the odd green belt, and it looks a bit tight. Color is nice though and her hair looks lovely. I do wish we would see her in a more impressive tiara, she is crown princess and totally out shone that's wise here

she has actually worn that dress before without that green thing round her waste , looked much better with out it ...........

The dress is lovely but the sash/belt takes away from the look.

love the dress but without the green belt

The dress is boring and the belt does not go with it.

I think Prss Mette Marit looked better than her mother in law on this occasion, but IMO that's all that can be said about her gown, unfortunately.

Last edited:
She is good. Nice dress. Nevertheless someone should advise her about how choosing a good bra. In my country we have an expression " she looks like a breastfeeding woman " but not like a mum. In older years they were women breastfeeding constantly not only their babies, other babies also, like a job. At the end they had quite constantly big and loose breast. This is the impression she gives. Wrong bra, always. But the dress is properly fitting her body. Good choice.

Is it new or recycled, I don't recall this dress? The green belt doesn't work especially with the red sash.

MM has worn it at least twice before, for the Nobel Peace Prize dinner in 2012 and for the King's 25th Anniversary dinner this year.

An unflattering dress with a terrible print.

The Little House on the Prairie style with the bleached hair is truly awful on a woman of MM's age.
(..)

Last edited by a moderator:
She seams to like these Boho print dress, but she must know that is not a style that suits her...I know she must like these kind of dresses because she ussulay wears them, but thet just doesn't fit her...they look really bad on her body shape...and many times they are not suitable for the ocassion----I think that Mette Martit should have a fashion adviser workinf with her, that is the best thing to do because in my opinion she dones't know how to dress at all...:sad:

How it is possible for a woman in her position and her money to dress so wrong.

I'm not a fan of Mette-Marit's latest dress, the pattern feels like it should be part of an old carpet or old curtains.

November 6, 2016 - MM in Canada having dinner with PM and his wife ahead of the visit.

Lovely look with the coat on. The top is hideous IMO.

Coat on ** Coat off

with the coat on it looks nice , not sure of the arms of the top when its with out the coat ........but great to see them .

Very lovely look with the coat on :flowers: but the sleeves of the top are horrid :ermm:

the blouse is ugly but the white coat is nice

Back
Top Bottom