Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Eveningwear Part 6: October 2016 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
November 7, 2016 - MM in a new dress by Erdem Pre fall 2016 collection.

Lovely dress and MM looks great! This is such a nice style and color for her.

Mette-Marit ** Erdem

Indeed!! Beautiful dress and very nice on Princess!

Mette-Marit ** Erdem

she looks great !! at last a style and colour that suits her .

that self portrait top is indeed hideous, but the erdem dress makes up for it - i love how glittery it is without overdoing it.

The Erdem dress is beautiful on Mette Marit. The color and style are great for her.

Mette-Marit ** Erdem

She makes the dress look great. On the model it is so drab and shapeless.

i love it on the model but also on MM. one of her best looks in a long time.

November 8, 2016 - MM in a red dress in Canada.

Lovely color on her but this dress does nothing to her IMO and there is no style to the dress.

View 1

Totally miss! Don't flatter her at all!

The dress is a beautiful color on her and the cut is not terrible. Her hair looks wonderful.

Colour is great on her but style not great , but hair and make looks great

The cut of the dress is bad. But the color is fantastic and her hair is beautiful.

she has worn this before with a black jacket , I actually like it , its different and fresh
but I can see why people don't like it .

I don't mind the dress. I find the prints a bit fussy. But the style of dress suits her and it fits her well:)

Her hair looks beautiful and I love the earrings:flowers:

Two major Royal Canadian tours this year, and same feeling, clothes were meh for most part, but the both women had some stunning hair styles.

Last edited:
I'm not too keen on MM's latest dress, it looks like there's a bit too much going on for me, as the flower pattern comes across as busy.

not sure what this recent royal obsession with the brand self portrait is about. first victoria, then kate, then MM... and the top by rania yesterday looks also suspiciously by self portrait. i don't even find their clothes too appealing.

rania[/QUOTE]

I think the look could've been dresses up with a hairstyle and a nice long chain necklace or a chunky one.

I love the style and her hair but not the print.

yes! complete day of perfection for MM in my books. (it is rare so i will rejoice!)

this dress is a beauty and completes a day of beautiful outfits.

Stunning tonight. I love the gown and colors, print is even growing on me. Her hair is beautiful :flowers:

She looks lovely , she did well on her day wear and evening ! X

I love it - style, print, hair and jewellery. Only niggle - sometimes she doesn't have amazing posture (à la Charlotte Casiraghi) but I know she has back problems so it could be that... Anyway, she looks fab.

Back
Top Bottom