Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 9: March 2017 - June 2021

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: Not sure about the patches on MM's trousers but otherwise she looks good. Nice casual wear.

Very pretty look. She looks great in black and I really like the skirt and the way it moves when she's walking.

She is looking really well , great out fit.

Mette-Marit at the opening of the exhibition "The Royal Stables. Horses and their equipage 1905 - 1940" at the Queen Sonja Art Stable today, October 12:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Mette-Marit at the unveiling of new sculptures at the Princess Ingrid Alexandra sculpture park today, October 19:

** Full view **

:previous: MM looks great - the colours work well together and the whole vibe of the outfit is elegant and sophisticated.

Great look for her. The dress is simple and elegant :flowers:

But my favorite part is the coat. Its fantastic ?

Love the coat, that is one fantastic coat, now to find a hat to go with it for that is all that is needed.

Crown Princess Mette-Marit in grey and black at the opening of an exhibition in Trondheim today, October 31:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

I like it but true tights tend to grab onto skirts. :whistling:

Love her grey skirt she is looking really well

Nice dress and I really like the mix of colours with the shawl and shoes.

I think the fit and silhouette of the dress could be somewhat neater.

Last edited:
Very beautiful in pink my favourite Princess !

Not a fan of the headpiece (or headbands?). I thought she is wearing a pillbox when I open the first link (why don't you wear it anymore M-M? it looks so good on you). Anyway lovely dress!

:previous:

Me too, at first I also thought it was a little hat, but then I found the back/side view photo...?

Here's her second outfit for today:

** Full view ** Full view 2 **

I love the grey skirt .. and I think the pink and gold are lovely on her. I like the headband with the pink

Not used to see her in this kind of print but it suits her extremely !

Day 3 in Ethiopia, November 9: a more casual outfit with a nice flower print blouse - a good choice for the visit to the refugee camp:

** Full view ** Full view ** Upper part **

Mette-Marit at a remembrance ceremony for the deportation of the Jews in 1942 at the University in Oslo today, November 26:

** Full view ** Upper part **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom