Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 8: May 2015 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Typical Mette-Marit look, plain and simple. The color was lovely, but she should have upped her game for this occasion.

I loved her outfit! I love women dressed clean, decent and elegant. The colour was beautiful, too.

I like the outfit from Oscars's christening - the colour is very nice. I have come to accept her choice of wearing tiny headbands as her version of a hat/fascinator for these events.
I did notice that the colour of her hair is not good at the minute and she has a lot of grey and regrowth coming through.

I think the colour of the dress is nice and suits MM, but I think the peter pan collar is rather childlike and the fitting seems a little baggy to me (but that's just an observation I had, others may see it in a different light).

I liked the dress. The colour of the dress is so beautiful and suits Mette-Marit. The only part I'm not sure about, is the collar. Maybe different color would have been better, but I'm not sure. Sparkling headband is pretty and goes well with other accessories But of course I wish Mette-Marit would actually wear a hat.

Love the pink skirt day two :flowers:

Prefer it with the black top and coat. The white shirt looks like an old west shirt. Not a good look IMO:ermm:

Day 1 dress is lovely. I love the color of both the dress and the sweater, and the print as well. The neck would make me claustrophobic, but that is just me, looks good on her.

The black and white look was pretty simple. Not much to comment on

Both the collar of the printed dress and the bodice of the white blouse look awfully 1980-ish. I like the pink skirt as well.

I love the Valentino, but it doesn't love her. She goes for all these prints, and most are unflattering. She looks much better in the sleek, tailored and unfussy. And no quirky combos. She can't pull it off.

I so agree with you, GracieGiraffe. But of all the printed dresses she has worn, this one is the best and most flattering.

I so agree with you, GracieGiraffe. But of all the printed dresses she has worn, this one is the best and most flattering.

It is, it's a lovely print. A different cut, one not so school marmish, would have made all the difference.

Last edited:
Oh no, what a terrible blouse with frills up and down the sleeves. Ok for her daughter but not a woman her age.

I like the white suit. Looks nice on her.

Isn't the White suit same style as the green one she wears quite often ?

Good grief! Polka dots and frills... Not exactly regal.

I love the white on her .. but dear heaven frills and dots .... just have no words.....

MM's white suit looks clean and fresh, which I like, and I even don't mind the polka dots. But it's the frills on the end of the sleeve and the tie/cravatish decoration that I'm not so keen on. The frills are unnecessary IMO.

Mette Marit still trying to be elegant but without success!!!

Princess Larisa , thank you for the pictures, you are right they are very similar , think you are correct , they are from the same designer , I think I like the green better , or the white would be nice if it had a bit of colour

The red is a great shade on her IMO and this style works for her body shape but the bag makes it look like she is ready for a picnic and the hair could've been styled better, it just looks so boring.

The color is the only good thing about it. It is too tight, the texture is too much, and she really looks like she just got ready in five minutes

She should keep,the jacket but toned or wear a less clingy top with those pants. Otherwise, a great look for her pantsuits

She looks kind of.. cute! A different look, but I like it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom