Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 8: May 2015 - March 2017

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm getting a little tired of her "prairie wear". Not an elegant look at all. And the sneakers to church?? A cute pair of flats would look so much better.

The jacket is beautiful.

The hairstyle is perfect. The rest is so so. The lacy safari-style jacket is odd.

I rather like this outfit. The jacket (although I find the material intriguing) is not for me but it suits Mette-Marit so she manages to make it look good.

I rather like this outfit, as well. It's simple yet classic. Black and white always manages to look smart. Her hair looks great!

Very nice jacket. The cooper Hewitt museum iswonderful, just been all redoneglad they are getting some press

November 13, 2015 - Mette-Marit at a conference wearing an olive suit with white stitching details.

A very nice look and the white stitching is very pretty, not fond of the neck tie.

Full view ** Close up

I like very much this outfit of Mette-Matit. Love the color.

I don't like the tie but it's a lovely dress.

MM looks nice and the colour suits her, though I'm not a fan of the decorations around the neckline, as they look too busy with the tie IMO. She's colour coordinating with the booklet :D

November 13, 2015 - Mette-Marit at a conference wearing an olive suit with white stitching details.

A very nice look and the white stitching is very pretty, not fond of the neck tie.

Full view ** Close up

For once she choose well. Very nice outfit. If only she could slightly dark her hair.
I have a question. I noticed that she quite almost wears strong dark tights. I wonder if she has a kind of phlebitis and she is obliged to wear a strong support.

I love love the white jacket and I totally dislike the olive on her ... But that white stunning!!

I don't think the olive color is at all flattering on MM. It is a very difficult color to pull off, in general.

I really think she looks great... but no dark hosiery would have been better...

The dress is nice. But the hairdo, headband and colour of tights..... No comment. I do not understand why is so difficult for a woman in her position to be well groomed.

The white dress is exquisite. I love the design.

:previous: I would have to agree. That is one gorgeous dress, the top is uncluttered and quite tailored and the skirt is absolutely gorgeous. Very elegant, very feminine.

The dress is nice. But the hairdo, headband and colour of tights..... No comment. I do not understand why is so difficult for a woman in her position to be well groomed.

I know. If she insists on bleaching out her hair so much, she should definitely not part it in the middle, which only emphasizes the dark roots!

(And- the part looks rather wide, as well. Maybe all that bleaching is causing damage).

The black and white outfit is lovely but simply ruined it with a hairband. How hard is it to match this lovely look with a black headpiece or hat?

:previous: Totally agree! Very beautiful outfit but this thing in her hair just why?

:previous:
The white outfit is just gorgeous and yet what is that thing on her head. And to make it worse, she tied it and left the ends hanging down her back or they can fall in front of her dress. At least she could of tucked the ends in at the nape of her neck. This is something of a hippy thing I think with her, I don't think she has ever really wanted to dress like a royal crown princess or a princess at all. Over the years her clothing choices have gotten a bit hipper as time goes on.

She looks fabulous in all three outfits. I love her in white, she's one of those lucky people who can really carry it off.

The white coat is fabulous. The other two are average and cheep looking

I think she looks great in all three dresses! The white coat dress is so chic and stylish and fits her so well. And the evening gown is simply divine on her. M-M nailed all three!!

Now this is a coatdress that does her figure a favor.
Very nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom