Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 7: June 2013 - May 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The first outfit is my favourite. The green coat looks very good. Cream-colored jacke and white lace dress are nice too, but looks jacket looks unflattering.

I think a V-neck or more decolleté would flatter her more.

The sky blue printed dress dress is very feminine. I am not sure about the sleeves. I like elegant simplicity of the second ensemble.

Last edited:
I really don't like this blue dress - it's too old for her imo. Much prefer the second and love the ballet flats.

Last edited:
I love the blue on her .. I don't like the red and white.

She needs to do something with her hair. It almost looks like she didnt even blow dry it. She has beautiful blonde hair, but it's always just hanging.

The sky blue printed dress is very nice. Beautiful colur and that is a good style for her.

I like Mette-Marit's first dress, IMO it looks good on her and the colour is very refreshing and summery. I'm not so keen on the fitting of her second outfit, there's just something a bit 'off' about it to me. However it looks nice on her in general.
Mette-Marit's blue printed dress is from By Ti Mo:

MYROYALS &HOLLYWOOD FASHİON: Crown Princess Mette Marit in By Ti Mo

She looks nice in the blue dress and the white dress and red jacket. They each have a little asian feel to them.

I like the hairstyle very much. The skirt is nice. I am not sure the boxy jacket.

Last edited:
Lovely hairstyle and I loved the combination of the black and red matched with the nude heels.

May 5: Crown Princess Mette-Marit wears a grey business outfit whilst attending a conference on violence against women and children at the Norwegian Police University College in Oslo, Norway. I like the colour but am not a fan of the pockets or belt. I wish she would do something with her hair:

One ~ Close-up

She has worn it before in 2010. I like it. Only the shoes don't match so well.

big pictures of the bag (Prada) and the shoes (Louboutins)

Last edited by a moderator:
i find those black chunks on the shoulders a bit odd... i'm not a fan.

today at the seminar on climate, diversity and cultural heritage - many times worn suit
full view

later attending Coastal Cleanup Day - practical clothes
full view

May 9, 2014 - MM today

I find her overall look messy but the pieces alone are quite nice. MM should've left her coat open and worn a colored coat like plum or lilac at least, hair should be up and she should've gone for a more neutral color lipstick.

Full view **Picture 1 ** Picture 2

Last edited:
May 9, 2014 - MM today

I find her overall look messy but the pieces alone are quite nice. MM should've left her coat open and worn a colored coat like plum or lilac at least, hair should be up and she should've gone for a more neutral color lipstick.

Full view **Picture 1 ** Picture 2
The lipstick is a little overpowering for sure. MM is a natural beauty, there is no need for the dark lips. Also she looks so good in pastels, I would have like to have seen a lighter colored dress or top and skirt under the coat. But I will say this, both women are dressed in dark clothing so it may have been one of those type engagements that darker clothes were called for.

Overall the look is all right. I liked the dress and sleek straight hairstyle.

I do agree the lipstick takes over here it is amazing that she wouod wear it on this occasion.. I like the coat and the dress but red really!!!

I like the outfit Mette-Marit wore to the climate seminar, it's quite elegant and professional. You can't go wrong with black IMO. The casual outfit, not so much. Although it's practical for the event and her jeans are nice I guess. Her Kristiansand outfit is nice, I like the coat. It suits Mette-Marit and goes well with her dress. I don't think her lipstick is too bright or overpowering at all. It does stand out a little, but that's about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom