Crown Princess Mette-Marit's Daytime Fashion Part 7: June 2013 - May 2015

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not me, for one of many. Not regal enough. :(

Agree with other posters - not formal enough for the event. I agree you would want muted colours and the greys and black are good but you needed a nice suit or long coat and a more formal hat.

The outfit chosen is one that you would wear to the shops if you took away the necklace.

She could have worn a hat like Mathilde's. Didn't like it, but it was formal, and she would have stayed warm...

MMs look at the holocaust Remembrance Day is a full catastrophy. How does she manage to do SO wrong. All is wrong and not suitable neither to her rank nor to the occasion.

She's dressed well for the occasion and weather

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

The outfit is very colourful, though like a lot of MM's other choices I think it's a bit mismatched. The skirt looks out of place with the jacket and clashes with the scarf. The jacket and scarf are nice individually though, but not with that skirt. Her hair looks better today as well.

she always tries so mucht to be different but she always ruins all...she doesn't have the body expression to dress different...it is always a big mess when she tries to miss match strange patterns...:ermm:

The whole thing is I agree a mess is she in crisis or something because she 90% of the time looks totally inappropriately dressed IMO and this is another example .. please can someone explain is this a style or trend in Norway ??? There has to a reason there has to be IMO

Spring looking clothes with back tights and a hideous scarf. Oh my, not a good look. I so wish I could be her stylist. It's such a shame really, she has an outstanding shoe collection, but by the time you look at her clothes, the shoes don't even matter.

Oh, what a terrible mess! :eek: Just when you think she couldn't get worse, she does! That skirt does not belong with all that heavy, black, winter clothing, and that scarf. Actually she should restrict that scarf to blizzards. If it's not cold enough for a hat, it's not cold enough for that scarf. And that scarf should never be worn with that skirt.

Sorry, I like it. I know it's not very elegant but it is fresh !

Goodness me that's a shocker ?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community

Gracious me! Doesn't she own a full length mirror? Her hair looks nice..

I thought the tights worked perfectly with the lovely coat. The tights where not too thick nor too sheer which looked good. Her hair style is lovely and her overall was nicely put together.

October 14, 2014 - MM in a blush outfit.

Love the whole look! I just wished her hair was in a soft bun or in a ponytail.

Front view ** Side view

Excluding the jacket, I love the outfit. Great color and beautiful skirt.

MM is a lovely coat dress, well co-ordinated with Queen Sonja

ndias president møtte kong Harald ABC Nyheter

Lovely look! What a beautiful color.

A nice recycled outfit in green for Crown Princess Mette-Marit at a student conference in connection with the 9th Conference on Global Health and Vaccination Research yesterday, March 16:

** Full view ** Full view 2 ** Upper part **

I like the style of the suit, but I'm not sure about the color. I also don't care for the black tights with this outfit.

I think green suits her. Very nice with her hair ! She regularly wear green and I love it !

The green outfit is very nice and elegant.

An unusual suit, but she looks very nice in it! I could do without the black tights, however.

The coat is beautiful and elegant.

she looks lovely , all she has to do is change her hair from straight middle parting to hair up , or a diffrent style and she looks great :) ..........

The coat is very feminine, but I do not like that it is shorter than her dress.

I think this is the nicest I have seen Mette-Marit look for a long time. I don't think the dress being longer than the coat matters. I think the dress is good length; if it were so short it couldn't be seen under the coat, I think it would be too short.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom