Crown Princess Mary's Maternity Fashion: May 2005 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the overall look, her fury gloves in particular! :wub: Mary looks so radiant lately!

Mary looks fantastic! It's great to see her again

I think Mary looks fantastic and I do like this dress, perhaps she could have added a little color in the form of a scarf or accessories, but most important of all, it looks very comfortable which is what Mary wants now.:flowers:

More pics of Mary, Frederick & the children; scroll down

myroyal's
thank yo so much for the photos, there are lovely and Mary looks stunning! I can not belive that she goes in her knees to talk with Christian!

I think Mary looks great, especially since she is about to have two babies. How much healthier can a person look?!

Mary does look good but the dress is unflattering and does nothing to her, I know she is almost 9 months but I think she could've looked better. I like the coat & the fact it's not long sleeves. I find the overall a bit too short for my taste.
Her hair looked good, im really liking the color & length.

Mary looked fine and comfortable. My question what did Fred do get dressed in the dark he looks a hot mess.

thank yo so much for the photos, there are lovely and Mary looks stunning! I can not belive that she goes in her knees to talk with Christian!

His Dr. Who outfit? :lol:

I fear there are things in this world, where even the gods just resign. I believe Frederik's outfits sometimes belongs in this category. :p

I'm utterly convinced that Mary (and before her QMII) has sometimes really taken care ensuring Frederik looks perfect. And then she turns her back for a moment and "puf", Frederik has within a few nanoseconds transformed himself into something like this.
He can't help it, it's like the weather, that's just how it is.

The alternative to this is for him to always wear uniforms, which I know some of you wouldn't mind at all! Especially his navy uniform, right? ;)

His Dr. Who outfit? :lol:

I fear there are things in this world, where even the gods just resign. I believe Frederik's outfits sometimes belongs in this category. :p

I'm utterly convinced that Mary (and before her QMII) has sometimes really taken care ensuring Frederik looks perfect. And then she turns her back for a moment and "puf", Frederik has within a few nanoseconds transformed himself into something like this.
He can't help it, it's like the weather, that's just how it is.

The alternative to this is for him to always wear uniforms, which I know some of you wouldn't mind at all! Especially his navy uniform, right? ;)
Perhaps I'm weird, but I often find that when Frederik is most critized for his choice of clothing is when I find that he looks most attractive :) I just love that he wears dark read trousers for example. The perception of correct and nice male clothing is rather dull and constricted IMO - I'm all for men who have the guts to dress 'independently' :flowers: So here's to hoping to see more of this from Frederik!

I like the coat, but not dress. Anyway she looks very good for someone who is pregnant with twins.

Without the coat
Sideways on - She looks very much like her sister.
High heeled boots.

To be honest, the dress does nothing for her and she could have worn something better. But I don't think fashion is on her mind right now.

I like the coat and the boots, but not the dress. And too much black, like it was said many times before, a pop of colour is always nice and would look way better here. Wearing everything matchy - matchy, even if it's black, does not look good.

Last edited:
Mary looks fine, but I am still wondering how she got her pantyhose on by herself or did she have help and how BIG must they (the pantyhose) be to go over her bump?...As for the way Frederik is dressed, I quite like it....It shows he has individuality, flair, eccentricity and obviously doesn't care what anyone else thinks....If he cared what we all though, he would dress more conservatively, say all in black for example ;)

What a great post, Anna! I am still laughing trying to imagine poor Mary trying to put on her panty hose. Bless her heart.
As for Frederik, I like his flair ,as well. He's cool..

Mary looks fine, but I am still wondering how she got her pantyhose on by herself or did she have help and how BIG must they (the pantyhose) be to go over her bump?...As for the way Frederik is dressed, I quite like it....It shows he has individuality, flair, eccentricity and obviously doesn't care what anyone else thinks....If he cared what we all though, he would dress more conservatively, say all in black for example ;)

There are maternity panty hose or tights or if saving money, the extra large sizes and it's not easy getting them over a pregnant abdomen with one baby let alone two!

you just crack me up about the pantyhouse, I remeber I could not evenput my socks at that stage less a pantyhose! I can imagine she got help!I really like him he looks down to earth boy!

Well, helping putting on socks, panty-hose and shoes are what husbands are for at this stage. :)
At least, I use my husband for that. :p

I keep voting! Fingers crossed.. Mary certainly should beat Jolie, imho!

Angie Jolie is Still ahead, as far as I can see, and by quite a large margin.
I don't really know how long it goes. Sorry.

I think we will be told to get back to fashions! lol ;)

Last edited:
Angie Jolie is Still ahead, as far as I can see, and by quite a large margin.
I don't really know how long it goes. Sorry.

I think we will be told to get back to fashions! lol ;)

Hey, as the vote is called "The Most Elegant Woman", maybe we're saved ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom