Crown Princess Mary's Maternity Fashion: May 2005 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I see everyone has had time to regroup and we are going to play the glamour card. Funny how this just keeps going round and round.

Same old game isn't it :ROFLMAO: So predictable :ROFLMAO: What did Dead or Alive sing in the 80's You spin me right round, baby Right round like a record, baby :ROFLMAO:

Well, that's true. I somehow forgot she isn't really "working" all day long.

She is due in January, correct? So yes, winding down seems like a good idea now. I am guessing the twins must be heavy ;).
the only thing we should to add to the 1 to 2 hour engagment it is the time she takes to get ready considering she has her hair done and make up with her stylist person and asume the cloths had been chosen before hand so between this and the driving and the actual engagment she might dedicate 4 hours a day and not every day, I would call it part time job!by the way which i would love to have!

Oh please, the only thing that Terri Terri meant was, that Mary doesn't have to walk around on heels 8 hours a day, not that she isn't really working.
As we have seen in Kongehuset Indefra a lot of preparations and meetings are going on behind the scenes, (For patronages, state visits, the Mary Foundation) and we don't know which kind of footwear Mary is sporting there. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
This is the only photo I have seen so far :huh: IMO the dress is new :)
Looks like Mary wears a wrap/scarf around her shoulders :) Might be a pashmina?

Same old game isn't it :ROFLMAO: So predictable :ROFLMAO: What did Dead or Alive sing in the 80's You spin me right round, baby Right round like a record, baby :ROFLMAO:
Oh please, the only thing that Terri Terri meant was, that Mary doesn't have to walk around on heels 8 hours a day, not that she isn't really working.
As we have seen in Kongehuset Indefra a lot of preparations and meetings are going on behind the scenes, (For patronages, state visits, the Mary Foundation) and we don't know which kind of footwear Mary is sporting there. :ROFLMAO:

I am so glad to see someone else as dizzy as I am. :lol: It seems Mary works very hard on her foundation. She seems to be involved in every aspect of it. She is just lucky she can do some of the work from her home. Then dealing with two small children as so many mothers tell is not an easy job. I would bet right about now at home it is flats and tennis shoes. Comfort would be my mantra for this last couple of months. Backaches and swollen feet would be miserable. She may be publicly winding down, but behind the scenes I bet her life is hectic right now with the move and babies all at the same time.

This is the only photo I have seen so far :huh: IMO the dress is new :)
Looks like Mary wears a wrap/scarf around her shoulders :) Might be a pashmina?

It never ceases to amaze me how well she can look to be as far along as she is. You could never tell from this camera angle she is even expecting. I love the wrap! I just want to tell her to drop it so we can see the dress.:ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator:
I am so glad to see someone else as dizzy as I am. :lol: It seems Mary works very hard on her foundation. She seems to be involved in every aspect of it. She is just lucky she can do some of the work from her home. Then dealing with two small children as so many mothers tell is not an easy job. I would bet right about now at home it is flats and tennis shoes. Comfort would be my mantra for this last couple of months. Backaches and swollen feet would be miserable. She may be publicly winding down, but behind the scenes I bet her life is hectic right now with the move and babies all at the same time.
But fortunately she's well organised and eager enough to follow all her plans and dreams. ;)

It never ceases to amaze me how well she can look to be as far along as she is. You could never tell from this camera angle she is even expecting. I love the wrap! I just want to tell her to drop it so we can see the dress.:ROFLMAO:

I think we will get to see the dress in full glory sooner or later :lol:
Hopefully sooner than later :)

But fortunately she's well organised and eager enough to follow all her plans and dreams. ;)

Yes, she does do that. It seems that she is just getting started with as much as she has already done in this short amount of time from her marriage.:flowers:

I think we will get to see the dress in full glory sooner or later :lol:
Hopefully sooner than later :)

Fingers crossed :flowers:

Last edited by a moderator:
I also think the deep red lipstick didn't serve her well at the event.

I like the colour of the coat but it makes looking her too pale.

Red is such a wonderful color on Mary. Her shoes are just beautiful.

I like the colour of the coat but it makes looking her too pale.

I agree. She does not look good in red at the two last events (lipstick and the coat), both times too pale for the red.

Well...isn't it cold and wintry in Denmark now? That may explain why she maybe paler! At least she isn't wearing black!!!!:lol: And at this advanced stage of her pregnancy and likelihood to give birth next month, she maybe feeling very tired with back ache, increased fatigue & braxton hicks contractions. She was only at this event to give support to her young son...she wasn't even listed as being there officially on the royal calenders. She could have chosen to stay home and rest!:flowers:

I love the coat and I actually like the red lipstick on her. She looks very pretty here.

Well...isn't it cold and wintry in Denmark now? That may explain why she maybe paler! At least she isn't wearing black!!!!:lol: And at this advanced stage of her pregnancy and likelihood to give birth next month, she maybe feeling very tired with back ache, increased fatigue & braxton hicks contractions. She was only at this event to give support to her young son...she wasn't even listed as being there officially on the royal calenders. She could have chosen to stay home and rest!:flowers:

:lol:You made me hurt just thinking about what this pregnancy is doing to her body.

She looks really good in that red coat. I like the black tights and the shoes with the red sole, very elegant yet very simple.

I just love this red coat! :) Mary looks sophisticated and the shoes look great, too.

She looks so big. I love the blue dress, and Mary is very pretty and elegant. Can't wait to see the babies!

On the contrary. She doesn't look that big at all, for as far along as she is in her pregnancy with Twins! She is beginning to look a little weary, at this point, however. Goodness, but she still looks lovely, as always! Mary is a marvel...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom