Crown Princess Mary's Maternity Fashion: May 2005 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mary's maternity outfits have been favorites of mine from her first pregnancy on. I loved that short camel jacket she wore, it was classy yet had a fun look to it.
<edit for consistency>

Last edited by a moderator:
but many of the listed brands here don't sound danish to me Crown Princess Mary of Denmark and Brands at Coolspotters - Coolspotters

Just from the top of my head I miss the following, and there are propably a lot more :)

Henrik Hviid
Kenth Fredin
Uffe Frank
Brett Sisseck
Julie Fagerholt - Heart Made
Day, Birger et Mikkelsen
Henriette Zobel
Bruuns Bazaar
K'Å's Lene Nissen
Charlotte Sparre
Baum und Pferdgarten
Naja Lauf
Stella Nova
Dalhov Copenhagen
Elise Gug
Nina Motzfeld (Greenland)
Malan á Lofti (Faroese)

Thank you Sternchen! The misconception that CP Mary only wears Prada is typical misinformation that is used against her consistently. Yes, she does wear Prada and it is a worldwide and popular brand. It is easy to find out whether some of her outfits are Prada from that fashion house's website. However, she also wears a lot of Danish brands & designers but these are less known and don't have websites except the very major Danish designers. Billed Bladet in particular has a style section on both Mary and Marie and we regularly find out the designers of the clothes and jewels that they wear.

Several posts have been removed as they had little to do with the topic of this thread - Mary's Maternity Fashion. Please keep to the topic of each thread.

The moderators would like to remind all posters - on both sides of this previous argument - to remain civil towards all other posters, whether you agree with their opinions or not.

If you have any queries, please forward them to one of the RHoF moderators or an admin.

JessRulz
For the RHoF moderators

I love the top! The print is very nice and pretty.

I love the full length pic that you posted. She looks so pretty in that shot. Still, I'm not sure I like the top. The color is pretty on her, but the neckline looks odd to me. Maybe if the lacy part came down farther rather than being so high up. I do like the print and the buttons on the side.

I don't know what to say about the outfit, it looks nice, not something I would have picked for Mary.

I know many people liked this look, but personally I didn't like it. The stripe of fabric across her upper chest looks a bit like the strap for a messenger bag, and I don't like how the bottom four frogs are not closed. It makes it look like she accidentally skipped them, which I'm sure is not the case.

I know many people liked this look, but personally I didn't like it. The stripe of fabric across her upper chest looks a bit like the strap for a messenger bag, and I don't like how the bottom four frogs are not closed. It makes it look like she accidentally skipped them, which I'm sure is not the case.

I second that. Im not fond of the look though I must say it does suit Mary. I thought the color on her is great.

Is it wise for her to be wearing high heels all the time....

I agree with you, Marika. The dress looks lovely. I have a feeling that we will see it on it's own as she gets further along in her pregnancy...

Mary looks lovely. I really like her earrings. Are they new?

Now this I love! The color is great and the coat fits very nicely on her.

Mary at Social Prize 2010

Close up: the brooch

Full lenght view
Pic 1
Pic 2

I would like to see the dress without the coat....It looks nice

I love this look. I love the pleated dress & the color, I also love the coat over the dress. Mary kept this look very simple so the hair and make up which made it the perfect look.

Nice look as said by others simple cute colours

Mary looks lovely. I really like her earrings. Are they new?

Hm, to me it looks like those are earrings with a clear pendant, I think Mary also wore them on April 27th when then DRF greeted Russian President Medwedew and his wife at the airport. :) http://www.polfoto.dk/polfoto/app/resources/org.apache.wicket.Application/preview_18140190_wm

And I guess these are the same, too :) Photo is from May 11th :) http://www.polfoto.dk/polfoto/app/resources/org.apache.wicket.Application/preview_18327017_wm

I love this coat and dress on Mary. Her classic style I really adore.

Earrings have been spotted frequently for the last 6 Months and are from Ole Lynngard. The pendants are interchangeable per the website but Mary only seems to wear the clear. (for now anyway...)

Shoes are awesome from today!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Would have been nice to see a new hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom