Crown Princess Mary's Maternity Fashion: May 2005 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think that she looks quite ok, because she could wear a potato sack and still looks good, but if anyone else wore this dress, I would say that it´s quite ugly. The look would be nice for a more informal event.

Very dissapointing dress for me. I don't like the print and the colours.

Not a fan of the Greek wedding outfit on Mary - but it must be difficult to find the right outfit when your body shape is constantly changing due to the pregnancy

Oh my, this is a slightly better version of what a 65-tacky-year-old would wear while vacationing in Florida or in Acapulco... Words fail me! lol

I like the dress, perhaps it could have a little more colour, however no matter what Mary wears she always looks good.

Top part,pattern and colors-awful. Bottom part looks nice. Definitely not her best dress, but I can forgive her. Love the yellow clutch-some nice color to this set.

The dress at the wedding was too aple too pattern but liked the cut on her . Liked the dress at the affair day before loved it infact.

Althought it wasn't Mary's usual dress style and it may not have worked I did like it on her. I thought good for Mary she is expecting twins and instead of relying on what works at this time she ventured from it and tried something new. That takes a confident Mom 2 Be imho. :flowers:

Last edited:
Princes Nikolaos and Tatiana Blatnik Wedding

:previous:Could someone tell Princess Mary of Denmark (while she is pregnant) to put aside those extremely high heels shoes and step into lower heels. Extremely high heels for a pregnant woman to wear is :ROFLMAO:dangerous.

:previous:Could someone tell Princess Mary of Denmark (while she is pregnant) to put aside those extremely high heels shoes and step into lower heels. Extremely high heels for a pregnant woman to wear is :ROFLMAO:dangerous.

Why???? I haven't heard of this before.
CP Mary often wears flats and is completely used to wearing heels.

Dearest Crisscross1:

During pregnancy hundreds of women wearing high heels shoes have slipped and fell causing them to miscarriage. Nurses and Doctors have confirmed this mishap *also women who have experienced this dreadful accident.

But just as many pregnant woman have worn heels and fell so have they worn heels and have not fallen.

Mary is a capable adult, I am sure when she reaches the point when she is no longer comfortable wearing heels she will stop. Her feet swelling might have something to do with that as well.

It's good. Not my favorite, but not baD either. She has really taken a more adventurist look this pregnancy with evening wear.

I know Im in the minority, but I liked her gown. The colours were a bit muted, but the cut was very nice. The halter style is very pretty, and one that I don't recall Mary wearing before. She has been wearing alot of brown tones lately, hasn't she.

:p
I forgot she was pregnant. She looks fabulous!:p

I do like the cut of Mary's dress, not the colours,she does not suit the muted tones at all IMO. Love the earrings though.

old habits die hard...eh Mares ??

old habits die hard...eh Mares ??
Hey, Alicia Keys fell flat on her hinny while she was on stage during a concert and she was very pregnant with high heels. Of course, she got right up and sat at the piano. I can understand the cause of concern.... but I don't know if Princess Mary plays the piano:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I love the dress! very nice and flowy! suitable for a wedding.

I liked her cocktail dress for the pre wedding celebrations and her dress for the wedding was okay, but Mary looks better in brighter colors. I didn't really care for her jumpsuit and it was a dark brown which doesn't suit Mary's coloring at all.

Dearest Crisscross1:

During pregnancy hundreds of women wearing high heels shoes have slipped and fell causing them to miscarriage. Nurses and Doctors have confirmed this mishap *also women who have experienced this dreadful accident.

I understand that falling may be a concern to someone like me who never wears heals, but CP Mary wears them, very confidently, all the time. :flowers: "Dearest Hilda Thomas" :ermm:

I wear high heels all the time and wore them right through my pregnancy because I was used to them and felt comfortable wearing them. Mary is obviously used to wearing them and presumably doesn't feel at this stage she should move to flats. As she gets bigger she probably will but if you love wearing heels you tend not to want to swap to flats until you have to.

Every pregnant woman is different and if you followed every bit of 'advice' out there you wouldn't leave your house for 9 months - what with what you can wear, what you can eat etc etc

As always Princess Mary looks is classy and elegant. Her dress is a different colour in every photo and I think absolutely suitable for the particular ocassion.

I really liked the bronze dress she wore to the pre-wedding events. The dress she wore to the wedding was flowy, but not flattering at all. For once, Queen Margrethe stole CP Mary's thunder in fashion! :)

I like the overall look this time. This top is indeed very pretty and I also like her flats a lot. An impeccable look from head to toe.

I understand that falling may be a concern to someone like me who never wears heals, but CP Mary wears them, very confidently, all the time. :flowers: "Dearest Hilda Thomas" :ermm:

No matter how often you wear heels, it bears always a risk, IMO. But that's her decision and not my problem. ;)

The recent outfit looks elegant and especially the ruffle top is lovely.

I love the rufled top, and it looks great with the black jacket. The flats are very lovely.

Same I like the last outfit it's cute and the white trousers are that final hooray before the end of summer and the cold , looks like the LiWis already a bit chilly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom