Crown Princess Mary's Maternity Fashion: May 2005 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, she wore the same dress for a winter engagement.:)

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing

The announcement explains the big smile! But she carried Isabella when she came out of the bouncing castle crying. So she must have been pregnant at Victoria's wedding if she's 3 months?

There is just the smallests of hints of the beginnings of the bump but i guess with twins she will be showing much quicker than in her last pregnancies where she always had a tiny bump

Yes indeed - i wonder was she already aware at Victoria's wedding ... was she seen drinking during the wedding banquets etc?

19th June was Victoria's wedding, she conceived March/April time, quite possible.

Yes indeed - i wonder was she already aware at Victoria's wedding ... was she seen drinking during the wedding banquets etc?

Not that I'm aware of. I looked through the photos today but I couldn't find a single one.

i wonder was she already aware at Victoria's wedding ... was she seen drinking during the wedding banquets etc?

A woman can find out fairly early if she's pregnant now, as early as 1 1/2 months.
So there's a good chance she knew.

She always looks so great when pregnant but I do have to say last time she did cut her hair which IMO was a bad move she looked really average there her clothes were lovely though and she has made a great start this time ..winter twins ...

I cant wait to see her in a long gown decked to the nines in jewels and orders with a HUGE belly underneath it all

I wonder if she'll attend Nikolaos' wedding this month. If so it'll be interesting to see what she chooses to wear.

Now would be the perfect time to wear that light blue gown from the fashion awards last year that I have been whining about for awhile to the Greek wedding!

It has plenty of room for babies and Mary looks good in light blue!!!
Anyone agree?

I am really looking forward to see what Mary will wear this week, now that the news is out there.Will she go back to a bit more fitted or stay with the flowing tops and dresses? It will be interesting to see!

It's a nice dress, but I don't like the shoulders.

I like the dress and the shoes!

I like Mary's outfit. It looked very chic. Mary look wonderful!!!!!

Well, not very common dress for CP Mary, but I like it!
She's usually adds sone accessories but it looks great without too.

I liked the simplicity of the white dress, the color also works really well on her skin color. The pleat adds a lot to the dress which was also very nicely done.
I like the hair, styled nicely.

I like the dress,and the colour too. no maternity dress, but my goodness, where are the twins? you can not see she is pregnant here!!!!!!she must be really thin!! no hat this time!why ? i just wonder!

Mary wore 2 very beautiful dresses today.

I love the off white...so chic. The navy washes her out a bit but looks great. I would have loved to see a necklace.

As always shoes....gorgeous. Nice to see Mary back and with a wee bump!!

^^
Yes looking at the white outfit you would never know she was a few months pregnant - with twins!

She looks beautiful! I love this dress on her. I have a feeling she will "POP" soon:)

^^
Makes me think of a bag of popcorn that swells as it's "popping". :lol:

(now I'm hungry for popcorn)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom