Crown Princess Mary's Maternity Fashion: May 2005 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think so, the coat from 2007 has a hood :)

As we can't see Mary on the Christmas-pics from behind, we cannot be sure that there is no hood. And I'm sure there is a seamstress available if Mary doesn't like a coat with a hood. ;)
I'm quite sure that it is the same coat. But if you are right, I'm starting to wonder how many coats a pregant CP need :whistling:

They look to be two different coats to me. The first one has buttons plus the hood. The second one does not and even looks to be of a different "fur".

I think it is the same coat she has worn in 2007 during the celebration of King Haralds 70th birthday, she was pregnant with Isaballa back then
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/lotte52/PrtSc/BB/BB07/BBno907JAAMC.jpg

As we can't see Mary on the Christmas-pics from behind, we cannot be sure that there is no hood. And I'm sure there is a seamstress available if Mary doesn't like a coat with a hood. ;)
I'm quite sure that it is the same coat. But if you are right, I'm starting to wonder how many coats a pregant CP need :whistling:

But remember, when she was pregnant with Isabella, she was pregnant with one child. Now it's twins, so she's probably bigger than she was with Isabella. So she may need a bigger coat.

For a woman who's at an advanced stage of pregnancy with twins no less, CP Mary looks absolutely gorgeous in her fur coat and boots...and looks far from ordinary IMO! How many women would look as good as she does at that stage of pregnancy...with twins? :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it is the same coat she has worn in 2007 during the celebration of King Haralds 70th birthday, she was pregnant with Isaballa back then
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v488/lotte52/PrtSc/BB/BB07/BBno907JAAMC.jpg

o.k. So back to the topic of this thread....:whistling::whistling:
The coat in the above link looks different to the one worn by CP Mary at the 2010 Christmas Eve service. The coat in the above link looks darker, while Mary's Christmas Eve fur coat is more "chocolate"?

Please note that several posts from yesterday and today have been deleted as off-topic.
This is the thread for Crown Princess Mary's maternity fashion, none to discuss Crown
Prince Frederik, the attitude of Prince Joachim, nor one to discuss possible birth dates
and rumours!

Thanks for your understanding!

Iceflower
Royal House of Fashion Moderator

Last edited:
I totally love that coat and indeed the first time she wore it I felt the same.I like the boots and think the same as the rest of you she looks amazing.

According to Stilfinderen = the Stylefinder in Billed Bladet this week, the coat you are all drooling over is by Hugo Boss.

It's a Boss Black, with three-quarter long sleeves.

It costs 5.999 DKK if you want to purchase it. = 805 € or 670 £ or 1.042 $

Last edited:
this must be one of the longest threads´

on a other note,

have she used any matenity outfits during several of her pregnacies

t
have she used any matenity outfits during several of her pregnacies

If you look back at the thread, you can see that she's repeated several outfits throught all 3 pregnancies.

According to Stilfinderen = the Stylefinder in Billed Bladet this week, the coat you are all drooling over is by Hugo Boss.

It's a Boss Black, with three-quarter long sleeves.

It costs 5.999 DKK if you want to purchase it. = 805 € or 670 £ or 1.042 $

I do not remeber it, can you post a picture please.
Mary does wear quite a few pieces of Hugo Boss, must say its a lovely brand.

The tan boots go nicely with Mary's dark brown coat. Mary looks fantastic so late in her pregancy!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom