The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-15-2010, 10:56 PM
Heir Presumptive

Love the red dress on Mary. She really looks fantastic.

Old 12-15-2010, 11:05 PM
Heir Apparent

I am speechless. The beauty of ALL of these photos are just beyond belief, imo. Thank you for sharing these, 4Pam.

Old 12-15-2010, 11:43 PM
Aristocracy

These photos are rather off the wall, and certainly not what we have come to expect from this family, but I love them. Very tongue in cheek and fun. You can tell they had a good time doing them and are throwing us a wink and asking us to come along and smile with them.
Old 12-15-2010, 11:57 PM
Heir Presumptive

http://www.style.com/fashionshows/co...NHOF/#slide=31
I think this is the dress?
Old 12-16-2010, 12:10 AM
Courtier

Love the red dress photo of Mary and her bump looks so tiny to have twins in there!...so maybe they really will come in January, as stated Mary might just 'pop out' in the next few weeks...
Old 12-16-2010, 12:10 AM
Courtier

Great find ashelen! It is a really beautiful gown and suits Mary very well.
Old 12-16-2010, 01:33 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee4855 View Post
Great find ashelen! It is a really beautiful gown and suits Mary very well.
Thank you dee4855 ! I think Mary looks stunning and in the red dress too! I wonder how many people work on her to look so fablous!
Old 12-16-2010, 01:46 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashelen View Post
Thank you dee4855 ! I think Mary looks stunning and in the red dress too! I wonder how many people work on her to look so fablous!
The red dress is amazing on her. To be that beautiful and that pregnant is not something I can wrap my mind around. I bet it is not as many as we would think to get her that glam. She has such beautiful hair I bet it is just making the decision on the style they are wanting. We all know how gorgeous her skin is so that would not be to hard either. I wonder if these are her gowns since it did not say fashion designer names under the photos, or if they brought them for her. Either way she looked so beautiful.
Old 12-16-2010, 04:28 AM
Courtier
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – The Netherlands

I really like all the dresses that Mary wore for these photos. She's so elegant and beautiful.
Old 12-16-2010, 06:37 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Pam View Post
Love the red dress on Mary. She really looks fantastic.
Thats also my favourite. She looks beautiful.
Old 12-16-2010, 07:00 AM
Royal Highness

All the gowns are trully royal and Mary looks thriving!

Here are picts from the concert from Dec 11
photos
Old 12-16-2010, 08:41 AM
Gentry

oh my dear god. never seen so tacky dress and pose on a royal like mary in the red dress. it is not funny.
Old 12-16-2010, 09:02 AM
Royal Highness

It is if one has a sense of humour ...
Old 12-16-2010, 09:30 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yekaterina View Post
oh my dear god. never seen so tacky dress and pose on a royal like mary in the red dress. it is not funny.

What is so tacky she is just standing there with her hand on her belly and hip.
Old 12-16-2010, 09:46 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yekaterina View Post
i see nothing tacky in a mother posing with her hand on her belly.
Old 12-16-2010, 09:47 AM
Administrator

Guys...let's tone it down please.

The dress isn't tacky. Its all about personal preference on whether or not you like the dress.

The pose can be construed as tacky. It does remind one of a Demi Moore in Vanity Fair. If you don't think royals should be posing like that (of which it can be her opinion) than I can see why she thinks that.

But again that is personal preference.

Old 12-16-2010, 11:09 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee4855 View Post
The red dress is amazing on her. To be that beautiful and that pregnant is not something I can wrap my mind around. I bet it is not as many as we would think to get her that glam. She has such beautiful hair I bet it is just making the decision on the style they are wanting. We all know how gorgeous her skin is so that would not be to hard either. I wonder if these are her gowns since it did not say fashion designer names under the photos, or if they brought them for her. Either way she looked so beautiful.
You know I work with Holiday on Ice for some time, and I tell you it is so much involve in a photoshoot, the person who create this photos orquestrate everything from the background, to the clothing to the hair and make up of evrybody i would not be surprise if even Fred had make up! it is part of the job, they probably went alone with the photographer, Fred and Mary they have a lot of experience in photoshoots, for the kids probably it was fun and don't forget probably the nanies in the back to keep them entreteint!, we can not see how many people they worked behind the scene but I guess a bunch of them, this is an artistic photo create by the photgrapher and Fred, Mery and the kids are just the tools fo it, I love her dresses and how she looks specially Isabella, for me it is the frist time I see Isabell dress as a little princes . and that it was not mary decission, Regaring the much criticsm of all this, I think if I was in Mary's shoes I would do the same! I love it all!
Old 12-16-2010, 11:52 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zonk View Post
Guys...let's tone it down please.

The dress isn't tacky. Its all about personal preference on whether or not you like the dress.

The pose can be construed as tacky. It does remind one of a Demi Moore in Vanity Fair. If you don't think royals should be posing like that (of which it can be her opinion) than I can see why she thinks that.

But again that is personal preference.
I agree with the Demi Moore reminder here. Very similar pose, and yes, I do not think Royals should be posing this way. There is a line between a Royalty and a Celebrity, or at least, there should be.

It's hard to say whether I like the red dress or not, as we can't really see it whole.
Old 12-16-2010, 12:29 PM
Courtier

Demi moore didn't invent that pose I'm pretty sure I stood like that when I was pregnant and so have a lot of other women. It could be she was just comfortable like that nothing to do with Demi.
Old 12-16-2010, 01:19 PM
Courtier

How her putting her hand on her belly is considered to have anything to do with a photo of Demi Moore I am totally missing. Mary is fully dressed in a beautiful red gown. Seeing a mommy to be with her hand on her pregnant belly is not something unusual. I see women do that all the time. There was nothing indecent about any outfit she had on. The gold gown was just beautiful on her and very royal looking. The red gown is very close to many gowns of that style we have seen her wearing.

Tags
crown princess mary, maternity fashion