Old 11-25-2010, 03:23 PM
Nobility

Lavender -its both colors combined.

Old 11-25-2010, 03:25 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by qui mal y pense View Post
Lavender -its both colors combined.
Ok, I vote for lavender too. It suits Mary so nicely after all.

Old 11-25-2010, 06:11 PM
Courtier

OH, goody...lucky I asked...I love the idea of lavender/purple...I didn't think of mixing the colours of blue/red/pink on a palette to make Purple...love it! You guys are good...

Purple for the twins christening! Yay!
Old 11-25-2010, 06:27 PM
Heir Apparent

Just a bit premature, isn't it, guys? First of all, we do not even know what the sex of the twins will be. Secondly, they aren't even born yet. And thirdly, (is that a word?) even after they are born, it is months until the Christening and the names are revealed!! Bummer. :( Whatever, Lavender/purple gets my vote... lol
Old 11-25-2010, 07:19 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4Pam View Post
Crown Princess Mary tonight

http://i51.tinypic.com/1416p7l.jpg

She looks so amazing. And the colors look so beautiful on her.
Back view of the outfit Agencja Fotograficzna BE&W - szczegó
I love the richness of the deep purple velvet cape! And we can now see that she did have some sort of hair decoration!
Old 11-25-2010, 07:53 PM
Heir Apparent

Incredible photo find, Terri!! Mary just looks stunning. (Evidently, Frederik thinks so too, as he is smiling..)
Old 11-25-2010, 08:02 PM
Courtier

Yes...CP Mary was gorgeous that night! Agencja Fotograficzna BE&W - szczegó

Some thought that CP Mary should not show such cleavage, but check out Queen Silvia, showing some cleavage too!
Picture details
Old 11-25-2010, 08:11 PM
Heir Apparent

Whoa. Now That is showing too much cleavage, imho. Mary is just showing that she is ready to feed her unborn twins... Perfectly natural, and quite beautiful as far as I'm concerned.
Old 11-25-2010, 10:44 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terri Terri View Post
Back view of the outfit Agencja Fotograficzna BE&W - szczegó
I love the richness of the deep purple velvet cape! And we can now see that she did have some sort of hair decoration!
Thank you for finding this picture for us Terri Terri She did look amazing that night and I do love her hair that way.
Old 11-26-2010, 05:37 AM
Majesty
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative – Jordan

The dress is nice and Mary is beautiful.
Old 11-26-2010, 06:41 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terri Terri View Post
Some thought that CP Mary should not show such cleavage, but check out Queen Silvia, showing some cleavage too!
Picture details
Exactly - but in the Queen Silvia fashion thread the most critical of Mary showing a bit of cleavage, finds queen Silvia just elegant - so there must be different ways of showing ones cleavage
Old 11-26-2010, 07:35 AM
Courtier

Yes...the hypocrisy is very apparent, isn't it? In my country, there is a saying "Who the cat likes, the cat licks"!
Old 11-26-2010, 08:06 AM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella5x View Post
Are you suggesting Mary is the one and only with the regal fashion style???
This is the fashion thread of CP Mary so I assume she is allowed to express her personal opinion on the CP in her thread. I do not believe anyone has to explain or answer to you in any way why this is their personal opinion. I understand that is our right to express our own views and these were hers. I personally do not like being bullied and it is my own personal feelings this is what you are trying to do.

Did any of you notice the pendant Mary was wearing before they announced the twins were due. She was in the black and white DVF dress and was wearing the blue and pink pendant. Was this a hint from the CP? Fingers crossed that it was.

Quote:
Originally Posted by UserDane View Post
Exactly - but in the Queen Silvia fashion thread the most critical of Mary showing a bit of cleavage, finds queen Silvia just elegant - so there must be different ways of showing ones cleavage
Just amazing how things are so different from one thread to another isn't it.
Old 11-26-2010, 11:45 AM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee4855 View Post
This is the fashion thread of CP Mary so I assume she is allowed to express her personal opinion on the CP in her thread. I do not believe anyone has to explain or answer to you in any way why this is their personal opinion. I understand that is our right to express our own views and these were hers. I personally do not like being bullied and it is my own personal feelings this is what you are trying to do.

Did any of you notice the pendant Mary was wearing before they announced the twins were due. She was in the black and white DVF dress and was wearing the blue and pink pendant. Was this a hint from the CP? Fingers crossed that it was.

She (or whoever else) is allowed to do whatever she (or whoever else) wants. I never said anything in regards to anyone not be able to do so. I do not really care what she (or whovere else) does or thinks.
All I did was asking Monic a simple question to which she responded. It was her choice to either respond or ignore my question. If Monic felt she was being "bullied" by me I wish she would've said so. All I can do now is just apologize to her for "bulliyng" her . I really hope Monic knows it was not my intention.
I am sure she will be grateful to you for defending her though.
Old 11-26-2010, 03:18 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dee4855 View Post
Definitely that's amazing and, what I think, not in favor of Mary's thread! Each pretty woman's cleavage has to be appreciated!

Quote:
She (or whoever else) is allowed to do whatever she (or whoever else) wants. I never said anything in regards to anyone not be able to do so. I do not really care what she (or whovere else) does or thinks.
All I did was asking Monic a simple question to which she responded. It was her choice to either respond or ignore my question. If Monic felt she was being "bullied" by me I wish she would've said so. All I can do now is just apologize to her for "bulliyng" her . I really hope Monic knows it was not my intention.
I am sure she will be grateful to you for defending her though.
There's nothing you have to apoligize me for.
Sorry for this entire conffusion. I'm enchanced by what Mary generally shows with her choise of outfits, accesorries, jewellery, etc. She is a fashion icon to me and she really impresses me, and what I suppose, many people tracking this thread.
I'll try to weight my words more profoundly to make such misunderstandings unlikely to happen again.
Girls - come on, there's really nothing to dispute about!
Old 11-28-2010, 09:34 AM
Heir Presumptive

Oh Lavender would be perfect...............great idea!!!
Old 12-03-2010, 08:58 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4 Pam
Crown Princess Mary tonight

http://i51.tinypic.com/1416p7l.jpg

She looks so amazing. And the colors look so beautiful on her.
A bigger picture of Mary that night.
Photo
Old 12-03-2010, 09:29 AM
Courtier

I think it's such a shame this probably will be the last we see of Mary before the birth I wanted more fashion ... But it's understandable, she's soon mother of 4, she must be exhausted.
Old 12-03-2010, 12:00 PM
Aristocracy

honestly, nothing against Mary, she is a fine lady, but I always have to laugh when I read she soon will be mother of 4 - she must be exhausted.

I am a mother of 4 - i had the first 2 within 18 months and 3 years later number three and 14 months later number 4 - I had no servants or so and I was not exhausted.
Please stay realistic, they don´t have to work, have nannies and and and

as said nothing against Mary, I think it is great that she wants to have all her children the natural way - the best you can do for the future well of your children.
Old 12-03-2010, 01:55 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by justina View Post
honestly, nothing against Mary, she is a fine lady, but I always have to laugh when I read she soon will be mother of 4 - she must be exhausted.

I am a mother of 4 - i had the first 2 within 18 months and 3 years later number three and 14 months later number 4 - I had no servants or so and I was not exhausted.
Please stay realistic, they don´t have to work, have nannies and and and

as said nothing against Mary, I think it is great that she wants to have all her children the natural way - the best you can do for the future well of your children.
Yes, I agree with you. I know a woman, she has 4 kids of her own, two from her husband's previous marriage and she's pregnant again. Yet, with no nannies, nobody to help (but her husband, of course, but he works all day long), she's not exhausted. Always nicely dressed, nice make-up, happy. The kids are very well behaved, too. I think it's just the matter of being able to organize it all. She isn't working, I should add (would be hard to do ), but still she has way less help than Mary has. I really don't think it's all so hard for Mary to handle, with all the people she has helping her.

Sorry for OT.

Tags
crown princess mary, maternity fashion