Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 11-02-2010, 11:57 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marika86 View Post
Mary today:

Full lenght view

She wore this red coat during her second pregnancy on February 2007
This is really nice coat. Color is great. But light beige shoes and purse are misunderstanding.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 11-03-2010, 01:34 AM
Royal Highness

Cool

Very nice look, I'd like to see the outfit she wore under the coat, perhaps we might see it later.

Old 11-03-2010, 11:40 AM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marika

Mary today:

Full lenght view

She wore this red coat during her second pregnancy on February 2007
I do adore this beautiful red coat as it adds Mary lots of charm! I also anticipate to see the today's outfit, by now I'm just stunned by this coat and the pretty pale shoes.

Mary's hairstyle which I also think is cute:

Mary de Danemark remettait, le 2 novembre 2010, les Integration Awards décernés par le
Mary de Danemark remettait, le 2 novembre 2010, les Integration Awards décernés par le
Old 11-03-2010, 11:45 AM
Heir Apparant
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Week Team Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by monic View Post
I do adore this beautiful red coat as it adds Mary lots of charm! I also anticipate to see the today's outfit by now I'm just stunned by this coat and the pretty pale shoes.

Thank for these photos!
Finally I can see a better view of her beautiful hairstyle!!
Old 11-03-2010, 12:16 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marika86 View Post
Thank for these photos!
Finally I can see a better view of her beautiful hairstyle!!
You're welcome!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakshmi View Post
This is really nice coat. Color is great. But light beige shoes and purse are misunderstanding.
Maybe I'm wrong but I think the purse and the shoes fit in the coat.
Old 11-03-2010, 12:35 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
You're welcome!

Maybe I'm wrong but I think the purse and the shoes fit in the coat.
I agree with Laksmi. As I stated before, the shoes look way too pale comparing to the radiant red coat and assuming her dress (or whatever she wore under the coat) was black they are no match for it.
Old 11-03-2010, 02:56 PM
Heir Apparent

http://troonopvolgers.web-log.nl/.a/...8aea2db970c-pi
Old 11-03-2010, 02:58 PM
Imperial Majesty
Royal Blogger

Very nice outfit from today.
Old 11-03-2010, 03:01 PM
Serene Highness

Great look :)
Old 11-03-2010, 03:02 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbarn67 View Post
Nice, but I would prefer the top without that ornament, or whatever that is, on a side. I like the colour a lot.
Old 11-03-2010, 03:11 PM
Heir Apparent

I like the red coat, such a vibrant colour! Her hairdo was also very pretty.
Old 11-03-2010, 03:23 PM
Heir Presumptive
Royal Blogger

Love the red coat - the colour is perfect for winter and it stands out. Great pregnancy styling

Old 11-03-2010, 03:32 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbarn67 View Post
The glossy fabric and the color of the top is very attractive. I also find the buckle on Mary's right side a nice accessory. The babies inside are getting bigger and she's getting more radiant and beautiful indeed.
Old 11-03-2010, 05:04 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderella5x View Post
Nice, but I would prefer the top without that ornament, or whatever that is, on a side. I like the colour a lot.
I agree there was no need to change the cut of a perfectly fine pregnancy blouse with the ormanent, you can see how the blouse is being pulled and it looks odde
Old 11-03-2010, 08:13 PM
Heir Apparent
Royal Blogger

Quote:
I do adore this beautiful red coat as it adds Mary lots of charm! I also anticipate to see the today's outfit, by now I'm just stunned by this coat and the pretty pale shoes.

The red coat looks great on her! It suits wonderful to her fair complexion and dark hair, IMO. The hairdo is also lovely.
Old 11-03-2010, 08:37 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by avrilo View Post
I agree there was no need to change the cut of a perfectly fine pregnancy blouse with the ormanent, you can see how the blouse is being pulled and it looks odde
That is what is wrong with the blouse, I couldn't figure out why it looked so odd. Too shiny for me.
Old 11-03-2010, 08:56 PM
Serene Highness

I think it's the ornament which makes this blouse interesting and chic. Otherwise the blouse and whole outfit would be quite boring.
Old 11-03-2010, 10:17 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricarda View Post
I think it's the ornament which makes this blouse interesting and chic. Otherwise the blouse and whole outfit would be quite boring.

Why boring? It would be exactly same blouse same colour, same material, just cut loose, like a maternity outfit.
Old 11-03-2010, 11:35 PM
Heir Apparent

Perhaps that is why Mary used the "ornament" so as to Not look like a maternity outfit at this point. Not boring at all. Once the "ornament" is not used it will accommodate her twin pregnancy. Quite interesting and inventive... :)
Old 11-04-2010, 03:10 AM
Courtier

Red coat, stunning and hair very pretty. Shiny top, lovely color and the ornament highlights this.

Tags
crown princess mary, maternity fashion