The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Go Back   The Royal Forums > Royal Highlights > Royal House of Fashion

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 10-27-2010, 03:26 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Duke of Marmalade View Post
Mary looks great, a little black dress is a classic, I love the necklace, the outfit would be boring without it.
I agree - the necklace looks very interesting :

A partir du 17 octobre 2010, le prince Joachim a entamé une visite d'une dizaine de jours en
A partir du 17 octobre 2010, le prince Joachim a entamé une visite d'une dizaine de jours en

Old 10-27-2010, 03:48 PM
Royal Highness

It's hard to go wrong in black, and she looks very pretty in this dress. It's not the least bit boring, and her hair looks great this way.

Old 10-27-2010, 04:20 PM
Heir Presumptive

I really like her hair, but i am sure she didn't doi it hrself, her personal hairdresser did!
Old 10-27-2010, 04:36 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumutqueen View Post
This one I guess..
Picture details
Picture details

I think it looks very pretty, as does the necklace. I know the designer of the necklace, just cannot remember the name.

Marianne Dulong :)
Old 10-27-2010, 05:01 PM
Gentry

I luv women with pale skin n' i luv 'em even more when they're wearing total black. Mary looks fantastic, luv her hubby more than the dress..hihi..
Old 10-27-2010, 05:01 PM
Commoner

I think Mary is an expert at dressing up her clothes with outstanding accessories. In this case the hair, makeup and necklace make an otherwise "boring" LBD look spectacular. Maternity clothes are not usually the most fashion forward or attractive but I think she has done a great job at looking really chic.
Old 10-27-2010, 05:18 PM
Heir Apparent

Oh I Sooo agree with you, Contessa! Mary is an expert with accessories... they never look cheap or tacky. Of course she has help, but she has the final word on what she wears. She never fails to impress...
Old 10-27-2010, 05:50 PM
Gentry

the dress is so blah and the necklace like something my mother would throw away. i'm sorry, Mary darling, I see more chic ladies here in KV.
Old 10-27-2010, 06:05 PM
Gentry

Quote:
Originally Posted by valentino1012 View Post
the dress is so blah and the necklace like something my mother would throw away. i'm sorry, Mary darling, I see more chic ladies here in KV.
Aw Karel, i should have listened to u before i say something so silly..i have to learn to keep my mouth shut til the Kaiser speaks. So the dress is that bad, huh?
Old 10-27-2010, 06:11 PM
Gentry

don't worry sweetheart. not that bad, but simply bo-ring, talking about a princess here, i would even go so far and call it frumpish, the hairstyle is a no no for a princess attending an evening event. that's my opinion as a designer.....and who is the designer of the dress? BUT she did a wise job in choosing the camel coat. they're so en vogue at the moment. i own three as well.
Old 10-27-2010, 06:23 PM
Nobility

I agree with all those that love the dress, Mary looks fantastic. It is so suitable for the event, I love the necklace and suits perfectly.
Old 10-27-2010, 06:34 PM
Heir Apparent

Um, dear Valentino. Are you certain that you are in the correct thread here? Letizia is the CP who has the camel Coat. Mary is wearing a taupe Jacket, as far as I can see...
Old 10-27-2010, 06:40 PM
Gentry

LOL! oh god, my dear Udyusa. you are perfect!!!! what a big faux pas, sure you're right. i had both in mind, but it doesn't matter as both look fab, don't they??? i love Mary's jacket though it makes her look a bit too pale.
Old 10-27-2010, 06:59 PM
Heir Apparent

Oh I think she looks lovely! One would hardly know she's pregnant with the black except for the glowing look about her.
Old 10-27-2010, 07:51 PM
Administrator
Blog Editor
Picture of the Month Representative - Luxembourg
Royal Blogger

Several posts have been removed as they were a private conversation, and were not discussing the topic of this thread. Please carry out private conversations in PMs, not in threads.

JessRulz
RHoF Moderator
Old 10-27-2010, 09:41 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by lraitelli View Post
Ponytail or not? At six months pregnant, two small children, end of the day event I might go for a ponytail simply because lack of time might dictate a quick, easy fix. If it came down to reading a story to my kids or sitting in front of a mirror and taking time to style my hair I would read the book, pull my hair back and dash out the door. Go, Mary, Go!
Highly doubt she did her own hair. Most likely her hairdresser did it, as usual.
Old 10-27-2010, 10:06 PM
Heir Apparent

Agreed. I highly doubt that Mary would be reading to her children and have to pull her hair back and dash out the door! Sounds a little ludicrous to me...
Old 10-27-2010, 11:51 PM
Courtier

I think lraitelli was just making a point of having a quick no-fuss hairdo/spending time with kids vs complicated style/2 hours later
Old 10-28-2010, 01:01 AM
Commoner

Thank you AnnaNotherThing. I don't appreciate the ludicrous comments when I merely mean that she probably needed a "no fuss" style. Can we show a little more grace around here?
Old 10-28-2010, 04:33 AM
Nobility

Mary looks very sleek in the black I think. The fabric looks great quality, as we would expect.

Tags
crown princess mary, maternity fashion