Crown Princess Mary's Maternity Fashion: May 2005 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Please remember that we appreciate everyone to have their own opinions where they agree & disagree on certain stuff, we expect members to accept the positive & the negative that is being said in a civilized way. If you would like to argue about something you do not agree with please discuss it without attacking one another.
We are all entitled to our own opinion.

Please note that the forum rules clearly states the following
Insulting comments about other posters and royals are not permitted. Criticism is acceptable; insults and flames are not. We expect our members to treat each other with respect.​

Personal arguments should be taken up via PM and not in the thread otherwise they would be deleted.​

Thank you
Fashion Moderating Team

This is too funny, these people (royals) do not even know we exists or care what our opinion of them is but we carry on like children.

This is too funny, these people (royals) do not even know we exists or care what our opinion of them is but we carry on like children.
I like what you said , it is so right!

I'm must say she looked absolutely stunning on the German vogue photos. She gives me a whole new view of maternity fashions. I love the fact that she's kept her style even through the pregnancy. She's totally wowed me:)

Thank you so much for the link to this beautiful large photo of Mary, Little Sunshine! Soo much better than the little ones we have seen. She hardly looks tacky, but rather, elegant and glowing with the beauty of her pregnancy!

{removed quote}

She bought the magazine, she doesn't own Vogue so the Photoshoot cost her nothing, thus your question was not natural

Last edited by a moderator:
I get those pics, as well, Sunshine! I just didn't know how to send the link. Good for you!

Thank you. One is never too old to learn something new... Welcome to the Royal Forums!

Yes that's true. One is never too old to learn new things. :D
Thank you for welcoming me so friendly!

I agree Mary looked absolutely stunning in the Vogue Pictures :blush:
I'm the proud owner of the German Vogue since last week and it's beautiful.
And it's not tacky when a pregnant woman has her hand at her belly!

ImageBam - Fast, Free Image Hosting and Photo Sharing
Once again thank for this stunning photo, Little Sunshine. :flowers:
Mary is definitely thriving as a future mother, she looks outstanding and natural. In addition, that gown apart from being attractive must also be comfortable to wear.

Do we know who the red gown is by? Is there any information if these outfits are owned by Mary or just used for the photoshoot?
The gold gown is lovely & if Mary does attend one of the New Year events, maybe that could be a gown to wear if she does own it.

You're Welcome monic :D
I love every Outfit she wore for the Vogue shooting. And yes it would be nice to see Mary attend one of the New Year events but according to the Calender she doesn't attend.

I don't know who made the red gown but the golden one is by talbot-runhof.

myroyal's: TALBOT RUNHOF DRESS OF PR

I get the same blog, Sunshine... I adore it! Thanks for showing everyone the link to it.

I love, love her boots! She looks fabulous. The whole family looks so happy... I can't wait to see the the twins! :)

I like the coat and the boots are to die for, I love them.

She looks phenomenal as to a nine - month pregnant woman, in addition with twins... The warm coat must be comfortable enough and from the outside it looks fab as well as the shoes! I'd also give a lot to have this pair. :)

Lovely look, I like the coat and the boots are nice, too.

I always think Mary looks strange in boots for some reason. However the boots themselves are nice :)

I love, love her boots! She looks fabulous. The whole family looks so happy... I can't wait to see the the twins! :)
Copy that. Lovely boots that are NOT trashy like some celebrities wear.

I like the coat a lot. She doesn't even look pregnant in that coat, let alone with twins - great trick! ;) The boots are ok, nothing special, IMO.

I think she looks wonderful. And to be wearing boots with heels this late in her pregnancy? She looks very stylish and warm.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom