Crown Princess Mary's Maternity Fashion: May 2005 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some thought that CP Mary should not show such cleavage, but check out Queen Silvia, showing some cleavage too!:lol::whistling:
Picture details
Exactly - but in the Queen Silvia fashion thread the most critical of Mary showing a bit of cleavage, finds queen Silvia just elegant :ROFLMAO: - so there must be different ways of showing ones cleavage ;)

Last edited:
Yes...the hypocrisy is very apparent, isn't it?:whistling::lol: In my country, there is a saying "Who the cat likes, the cat licks"!:whistling:;)

Are you suggesting Mary is the one and only with the regal fashion style???

This is the fashion thread of CP Mary so I assume she is allowed to express her personal opinion on the CP in her thread. I do not believe anyone has to explain or answer to you in any way why this is their personal opinion. I understand that is our right to express our own views and these were hers. I personally do not like being bullied and it is my own personal feelings this is what you are trying to do.

Did any of you notice the pendant Mary was wearing before they announced the twins were due. She was in the black and white DVF dress and was wearing the blue and pink pendant. Was this a hint from the CP? Fingers crossed that it was.

Exactly - but in the Queen Silvia fashion thread the most critical of Mary showing a bit of cleavage, finds queen Silvia just elegant :ROFLMAO: - so there must be different ways of showing ones cleavage ;)

Just amazing how things are so different from one thread to another isn't it. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the fashion thread of CP Mary so I assume she is allowed to express her personal opinion on the CP in her thread. I do not believe anyone has to explain or answer to you in any way why this is their personal opinion. I understand that is our right to express our own views and these were hers. I personally do not like being bullied and it is my own personal feelings this is what you are trying to do.

Did any of you notice the pendant Mary was wearing before they announced the twins were due. She was in the black and white DVF dress and was wearing the blue and pink pendant. Was this a hint from the CP? Fingers crossed that it was.

Just amazing how things are so different from one thread to another isn't it. :lol:

She (or whoever else) is allowed to do whatever she (or whoever else) wants. I never said anything in regards to anyone not be able to do so. I do not really care what she (or whovere else) does or thinks.
All I did was asking Monic a simple question to which she responded. It was her choice to either respond or ignore my question. If Monic felt she was being "bullied" by me I wish she would've said so. All I can do now is just apologize to her for "bulliyng" her :sad:. I really hope Monic knows it was not my intention.
I am sure she will be grateful to you for defending her though.

Last edited:
Definitely that's amazing and, what I think, not in favor of Mary's thread! Each pretty woman's cleavage has to be appreciated! :lol: :lol:

She (or whoever else) is allowed to do whatever she (or whoever else) wants. I never said anything in regards to anyone not be able to do so. I do not really care what she (or whovere else) does or thinks.
All I did was asking Monic a simple question to which she responded. It was her choice to either respond or ignore my question. If Monic felt she was being "bullied" by me I wish she would've said so. All I can do now is just apologize to her for "bulliyng" her :sad:. I really hope Monic knows it was not my intention.
I am sure she will be grateful to you for defending her though.
There's nothing you have to apoligize me for. :flowers:
Sorry for this entire conffusion. I'm enchanced by what Mary generally shows with her choise of outfits, accesorries, jewellery, etc. She is a fashion icon to me and she really impresses me, and what I suppose, many people tracking this thread.
I'll try to weight my words more profoundly to make such misunderstandings unlikely to happen again.
Girls - come on, there's really nothing to dispute about! :flowers:

Oh Lavender would be perfect...............great idea!!!

I think it's such a shame this probably will be the last we see of Mary before the birth :bang: I wanted more fashion ... But it's understandable, she's soon mother of 4, she must be exhausted.

honestly, nothing against Mary, she is a fine lady, but I always have to laugh when I read she soon will be mother of 4 - she must be exhausted.

I am a mother of 4 - i had the first 2 within 18 months and 3 years later number three and 14 months later number 4 - I had no servants or so and I was not exhausted.
Please stay realistic, they don´t have to work, have nannies and and and

as said nothing against Mary, I think it is great that she wants to have all her children the natural way - the best you can do for the future well of your children.

honestly, nothing against Mary, she is a fine lady, but I always have to laugh when I read she soon will be mother of 4 - she must be exhausted.

I am a mother of 4 - i had the first 2 within 18 months and 3 years later number three and 14 months later number 4 - I had no servants or so and I was not exhausted.
Please stay realistic, they don´t have to work, have nannies and and and

as said nothing against Mary, I think it is great that she wants to have all her children the natural way - the best you can do for the future well of your children.

Yes, I agree with you. I know a woman, she has 4 kids of her own, two from her husband's previous marriage and she's pregnant again. Yet, with no nannies, nobody to help (but her husband, of course, but he works all day long), she's not exhausted. Always nicely dressed, nice make-up, happy. The kids are very well behaved, too. I think it's just the matter of being able to organize it all. She isn't working, I should add (would be hard to do ;)), but still she has way less help than Mary has. I really don't think it's all so hard for Mary to handle, with all the people she has helping her.

Sorry for OT.

I think it's such a shame this probably will be the last we see of Mary before the birth
banghead6mx.gif
I wanted more fashion ... But it's understandable, she's soon mother of 4, she must be exhausted.
That's understadable indeed. But I sometimes deceive myself she'll be "visible" at least once before the confinement.

Could it be that people mean that she must be exhausted because she is in the last stage of her pregnancy with twins? :whistling:

Please stay realistic, they don´t have to work,

Which is quiet overbearing of you to say, imo. Have you seen Kongehuset indefra? They may not have a 9to5 job like most of us, but that doesn't mean that they are not working.

Last edited:
Agreed Sternchen! CP Mary may be royal and privileged but she is still a pregnant woman with twins who will experience the same symptoms as other pregnant women with twins.

Could it be that people mean that she must be exhausted because she is in the last stage of her pregnancy with twins? :whistling:

Which is quiet overbearing of you to say, imo. Have you seen Kongehuset indefra? They may not have a 9to5 job like most of us, but that doesn't mean that they are not working.

Even if you are in the last stage of your pregnanca, it doesn´nt mean that you have to be exhausted. Of cours it is not that easy anymore but I really think the "today´s women" think pregnancy is either a sickness or a spectacle. Pregnancy is and should stay somethin natural and nature prepared women to be pregnant.

Of course she has to work, but be honest ist was a image-campaign for the royal family (which I quite like, as said, nothing against them). But she does not have to run the household, do the garden, do the daily shopping, if she is tired there are nannies to take care of the other kids and so on. And then the other work really is not hard. And as I said, I know what I am talking about. And I didn´t say anything against Mary, just the opinons about pregnancy and motherhood in here are very unrealistic sometimes.
By the way there is nothing wrong with taking all the help you can - I just want to defend all the mothers who don´t have these helps.

Who has been attacking mothers that don't have any help?

And as you say you have kids of your own, you will propably know that you can't just hand over your kids to others even if you are tired. I bet Christian and Isabella can open doors and walk over to mummy by now :p

I don't understand why you claim that the work they are doing isn't hard. It isn't lighter or harder than the work of any other person in Europe who has to work in an office.

Who has been attacking mothers that don't have any help?

And as you say you have kids of your own, you will propably know that you can't just hand over your kids to others even if you are tired. I bet Christian and Isabella can open doors and walk over to mummy by now :p

I don't understand why you claim that the work they are doing isn't hard. It isn't lighter or harder than the work of any other person in Europe who has to work in an office.

But if you have a nanny and you are tired, she will take care of the kids. If you are in Mary's situation, you most probably don't have to cook, clean, do the laundry, and all that work at home. While a "standard mom", having kids and a regular job, has some other duties as well. Let's face it, Mary's life IS way easier than the life of an ordinary woman...

I do not think Mary's work can be realistically compared to the work of any other person in Europe who has to work in the office. I am guessing people working in the offices are there 9-5 (or so), sometimes got yelled at, sometimes got fired, sometimes got grossly underpaid... and so and so. While that is not and will not be a case with Mary. She is not at work every day, she doesn't have to take a bus, drive her own car, walk, she does not work all day long. Her engagements are usually few hours a day, not every day.

Last edited:
Really? Friends, I come to this thread for pictures/commentary on Mary's maternity fashion, not how much she mothers vs. a "regular" person. For a total of 69 pages in this thread, 58 of them have been for just the last five months. Can that possibly be just fashion talk? :bang:

But if you have a nanny and you are tired, she will take care of the kids. If you are in Mary's situation, you most probably don't have to cook, clean, do the laundry, and all that work at home. While a "standard mom", having kids and a regular job, has some other duties as well. Let's face it, Mary's life IS way easier than the life of an ordinary woman...

Really? Friends, I come to this thread for pictures/commentary on Mary's maternity fashion, not how much she mothers vs. a "regular" person. For a total of 69 pages in this thread, 58 of them have been for just the last five months. Can that possibly be just fashion talk? :bang:

You're right, sorry for OT. This should be in a completly different thread, not here.

That's understadable indeed. But I sometimes deceive myself she'll be "visible" at least once before the confinement.

Fingers crossed she will attend the Christmas event they attend yearly even if it is not listed on their calender. I am like you it would be nice to see her one more time before the babies arrive. :flowers:

When excatly are they due? Maybe she will show up for a Christmas Mass or NYE event?

I am sorry...are we still talking about fashion?

I am sorry...are we still talking about fashion?

Yes.

I know it was said before, but I cannot find the information, when is she exactly due?

I am also hoping to see her during Christmas, maybe for a Charistmas Mass or during the NYE event, that would be some nice fashion, I think.

Thanks Zonk.

Mary looked absolutely georgeous at the last event she attended, the colour and style suited so well and the cloak was perfect for the occasion.
She looked so very healthy and happy.

I believe a general time frame was given--- between December and January.

But I wouldn't bet on Christmas maternity wear.

Lets all get back on topic please, further posts that do not discuss fashion will be deleted

PPE Agency
She is all in black, I love the boots with the black stocking , the coat too , i would love to see a better photo of her dress!, just I don't like at all Isabella clothing! she loks like a gipsy! my opinion of course!

I couldn't agree more, Lumut! I am thinking comfort is of utmost importance right now. I would also bet that she cannot wait to get these babies out and into the world...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom