Crown Princess Mary's Maternity Fashion: May 2005 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The red coat is classy, great look! I love the look with the black outfit and purple blouse, although the shiny material is not for me. The ornament is not necessary, could have done without it.

There is no doubting now! Her baby bumps are quite evident, and Mary looks just wonderful, as usual.. :)

I really like her outfit today. Mary looks beautiful!!

Baby bump : )

Last edited:
Oooh, Marika. I cannot see the baby bumps. :( Could you repost, pleeease!

I don't know if you made a mistake, but now all I see is a ? where the link should be. Do not fret. Thank you for trying!

I don't know if you made a mistake, but now all I see is a ? where the link should be. Do not fret. Thank you for trying!

I put another link...do you see now?

YES indeedy!! That is a wonderful pic of Mary and her twin bumps! Good job, Marika, and I thank you very much. (And to think this came all the way from Italy!)

Very nice outfit, the top is quite pretty and pink suits her.

I don´t like the blouise, perhaps is the colour. But she is beautiful.

I dont like this outfit, The top seems to be quite long & I don't like the print nor color (never been fond of snake print)

me not liking either! the blouse looks like a one-man-tent, all in all too casual for somebody who has a wardrobe that includes many nice pieces from two other pregnancies.

I don't like the print either. Definitely not her prettiest outfit. She still looks as if she is thriving and feeling good though.

I also dont like the blouse. It looks so big and I do not like the print, too.

I don't like her outfit either. Don't like the colour and the cut of the blouse. Looks like she just took something to wear that was near her and didn't think about it.

not a good look, it makes her look very pale.

The outfit isn't her best but she must at least feel comfortable in this baggy blouse.

I quite like this tunic on a pregnant woman. It has a lovely print and Princess Mary can pull it off well. I also love her hairstyle.

It's really nice - I like the poncho and the boots a lot! Mary looks so sweet in the 2nd photo! :flowers:

Frederik and Mary both look really good in the above picture. I do like the poncho on Mary. :flowers:

I really like her in both those outfits though obviously totally different the colours were good on her and at this stage she is still looking amazing, I too like the poncho.

Love, Love her whole look! How adorable is that knit cap on her? An inventive way to dress warmly while pregnant. Mary is a wonder when it comes to dressing well in all conditions.

I like it too, it really seems to keep Mary warm; that's what a future mother needs in cold days. Besides, her boots appear to be interesting too. The brown color mixed with green at the top is a nice combination IMO.

mary looks so adorable! the whole look is great!

Mary just has that knack of being able to layer her clothes and looking great. I always love her knitted hats. She looks just great.

Last edited:
She does! I love the cape and the hat. All of it, in fact:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom