Crown Princess Mary's Maternity Fashion: May 2005 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can Definately see that she is pregnant in pic #2!!!

The blouse is beautiful and such a pretty color on her. And I love the necklace she has on. But I don't care for the top over the blouse. I like Mary's hair, and she looks so happy and has that pregnancy glow about her.
We are in perfect agreement. Love this necklace! She hasn't worn it in quite a while!:)

I love the outfit, but she looks so small for someone who is apparently 5/6 months pregnant with twins...She must have great abdomen muscle tone, holding it all in there ;)

I like her outfit...maybe a little too dark but is fine

Shoes * Bag

Could the dress be made that way? I do like the necklace, where else has she worn it?.

It seems from all the posts that we like the blue blouse but not so much the dark dress. I wish that Princesses would wear just bright colours, especially for day wear.

Her hair is lovely.

It seems from all the posts that we like the blue blouse but not so much the dark dress. I wish that Princesses would wear just bright colours, especially for day wear.

Her hair is lovely.

I like the blouse and the dress, just not together.

As for the dark colours, maybe she's trying to keep the pregnancy not so visible, you know, darker colours make you look slimmer?

You are soo right, MissSaga! Those days are gone. Mary looks amazing, as always. I have a feeling that she can't wait 'til the twins are born, either!! :)

Goodness... I seem to be always behind in my posts! Sorry... I do hope that you all understand what I am trying to say. lol

Last edited by a moderator:
I really love Mary's dress, it really has that "Fall" feeling to it. And she looks amazing for someone who's expecting twins, but then, doesn't she always.:flowers:

I don't like the lacy blouse under the dress, either piece is pretty on it's own, but not combined as Mary wears them. I'm sure she wanted long sleeves because of cool autumn weather, I would have rather seen a short jacket or long/short cardigan.:flowers:

The coat looks very nice.

The blouse seems to be very nice as well (lovely colour) but i am not a fan of wearing it under the dress. Would love to see it with a pair of pants.

The necklace and the ring look like mall store merchandise

Mary wears a ring on her right hand, but so far I haven't seen a clear pic of it. :(

I love the outfit, but I think the pale coat would be nicer in a brighter color. The style of it is nice.

If the necklace from the Christmas Seal event is from the mall find out which mall. I want one! It's beautiful. Could the ring be a carved stone of some kind?

Today's event must be an incredibly humbling visit for the CP couple, or for anyone for that matter. I can't imagine visiting these men trying to rebuild their lives after injuries and amputation and not being moved.

And?
Does she have to wear million pound jewellery every day?

Where did I say that? I just stated my opinion, on how the ring looks to me. Neither me, nor you even know for sure what that really is made of.
Strangely, you didn't react so strong to another poster, stating it looks like a mall merchandise. A bit overreacting, I think?

The necklace and the ring look like mall store merchandise

Actually I bought one exactly the same only black at Diva which is one of those cheap jewelry places and I think it was only $5. I like the necklace she has worn it before with cream as i recall thanks for the posts. Must say she is doing really well keeping her wt under control she looks amazing and has only 10-12 weeks left she looks lovely

Last edited:
Where did I say that? I just stated my opinion, on how the ring looks to me. Neither me, nor you even know for sure what that really is made of.
Strangely, you didn't react so strong to another poster, stating it looks like a mall merchandise. A bit overreacting, I think?

You didn't say it I did.
I didn't notice the other, thank you for pointing out though, nice of you.
Your saying the fact that it looks plastic, is a bad thing. I countered the argument saying does she have to wear real jewellery every day?

Mary looks really good and seems to be in good shape, not every CP has done an agenda during pregnancy that Mary is keeping up, and none of them had twins.
I love the latest hairstyle and the outfit is neat.

You didn't say it I did.
I didn't notice the other, thank you for pointing out though, nice of you.
Your saying the fact that it looks plastic, is a bad thing. I countered the argument saying does she have to wear real jewellery every day?

You must have noticed the other one, since you responded to it. All I am saying, your reaction to that post wasn't as strong as to my post.

No, I did not say it's a bad thing. I only said it looked plastic. Real and million pound worth - there is a slight difference.

You must have noticed the other one, since you responded to it. All I am saying, your reaction to that post wasn't as strong as to my post.

No, I did not say it's a bad thing. I only said it looked plastic. Real and million pound worth - there is a slight difference.

My apologies, thought I responded to it in the Jewel Thread.
I'm not going to respond to a post until I know what the poster is talking about, I didn't know which ring the poster was talking about, so I asked.
Would you like me to apply the same reaction to that post, seeing as it would be along the same lines as my supposed reaction to yours.

Well what's the difference between real and plastic, you seem to have a problem with the "flea market" ring, so what would you suggest she wear?

My apologies, thought I responded to it in the Jewel Thread.
I'm not going to respond to a post until I know what the poster is talking about, I didn't know which ring the poster was talking about, so I asked.
Would you like me to apply the same reaction to that post, seeing as it would be along the same lines as my supposed reaction to yours.

Well what's the difference between real and plastic, you seem to have a problem with the "flea market" ring, so what would you suggest she wear?

I guess we all know ther difference between the real and the plasctic jewelry. I have no problems whatsoever, I only stated my opinion on how the ring looks.

Perhaps Isabella has made her wear it - if it is indeed a plastic ring. I have worn plastic bracelets, necklaces and other fancy stuff which my daughters found just beautiful.:D

But I don't think any of us can determine what this ring is made of based on these pictures.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom