Crown Princess Mary's Maternity Fashion: May 2005 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zonk darling, she is not most women you know. she's a CROWN PRINCESS, I want more aplomb, lively outfits, elegance, glamour! If you wear Prada, Chanel and divine Louboutin heels, then you must show us that you're worth it.

I love seeing Mary wearing designer clothes as much as the next person. However, for all intents and purposes this is perhaps her last pregnancy. What's the point of buying new designer clothes that she may never wear again.

And since Mary is a WOMAN regardless if she is a Crown Princess, a Supreme Court Justice or some lady on the street.....any WOMAN pregnant with twins is going to go with comfort in looking for her pregnancy clothes. Regardless of the designer label.

Zonk darling, she is not most women you know. she's a CROWN PRINCESS, I want more aplomb, lively outfits, elegance, glamour! If you wear Prada, Chanel and divine Louboutin heels, then you must show us that you're worth it.

She's a Crown Princess not a celebrity, so no, she shouldn't be strutting around at every opportunity showing 'us' she is worth the cloth she wears by arranging a wardrobe consisting entirely of high end designer labels. Any such vindiction is not necessary and would be quite unbecoming of a woman in her position.

There are, as we are all aware, certain expectations of how someone in public life should act and dress, and Mary does this with much aplomb no matter the cost or label.

As was stated by Zonk, it is logical that any woman, regardless of their occupation or station in life, should wear what is most comfortable to them whilst pregnant. If it's a label, then great. If it's not, then who really should care? It does not change who they are or what they represent as a whole.

Don't get me wrong, I, like yourself, enjoying seeing these women dressed to the nines, and dripping in diamonds where possible, but it's a naive expectation that everything they wear should be of a high end fashion price tag.

Mary is in the position of other Princesses now, she's damned if she comes out with an all new maternity wardrobe as being a spendthrift and damned if she recycles outfits from past pregnancies or recycled altered outfits for pregnancy.:flowers:

How many events has she got coming up?

October 25th - HRH Crown Princess is the patron present during the presentation of the Christmas Seal 2010 at the National Museum, Copenhagen at 14:00pm.
October 26th - Royal Couple hold concert for representatives of the Danish research and science in Fredensborg Palace Church, followed by supper at Fredensborg Castle. Crown Prince couple and HRH Princess Marie participating in the event at. 19.00.
November 1st - H.K.H. Crown Princess Mary hands over the government's Integration Awards at the Circus Building, 8 Railway Street, Copenhagen at. 15.40.
November 3 - H.K.H. Crown Princess will report, as patron visits Danish Refugee Network Lærdansk and Integrationsnet at Lærdansk, 32 East Street, Cape pm. 11.00.​
November 6 - H.K.H. Crown Princess participates in Children Heart Fund Scholarship Distribution in Eksperimentarium, Hellerup.

Every CP is damned if they do and damned if they don't. Everyone has their opinions on royal outfits, but Mary is a Crown Princess and not a celebrity.

So far I liked almost all of her pregnancy outfits. For my taste I think she wore a good mixture of recycled and new clothes.

Well spotted Terri Terri. The members of TRF's never fail to amaze and delight me

That is why I do like this page so much. You guys are amazing! Mary's dress was so familiar to me but I knew I never it on her before so it made me wonder. Now when I see the picture of the jacket I know that I saw not the dress but the style and fabric on her before. Thank you Terri Terri :)

Last edited by a moderator:
5 more events!!! Yippee, more opportunities to see that great maternity style that Mary is famous for and that people love about her ;)

3 daytime, 1 evening and 1 for kids...we should see lots of variety then...Bring it on!

Perhaps some more will be added for November and December :)

The first part of December. I doubt very much that we will see her out in December! She will probably not be seen in November either as twins tend to come early.

Excellent post! :flowers: I haven't followed her during her other two pregnancies, but from what I have seen so far, her maternity fashion doesn't really fascinate me. She tends to mix up things a lot leaving me speechless most of the times. Perhaps she thinks she's being trendy and hip-hop, she doesn't persuade me though. JMO :cool:

Perhaps that is the way the dress is.
It looks very nice, and Mary does not look pregnant.

With a coat

I like the outfit with the coat. Not sure about the blouse. Her hair look great.

She looks almost indecently good for a 6 months twin pregnant soon-to-be-mother-of-four :p I am not keen on the small black sleeves but just love the beautiful blue colour of the blouse underneath.

Ha! I was just talking about her mixing up things, fabrics, colours in an odd way.;) Now look at that! I bought a similar black dress from Zara and I simply combined it with a white shirt underneath. Can't be so difficult to see that this blue see-through blouse looks just odd with this dress. Coat, bag and hair are very pretty.:)

I dont really like the outfit but her hair and make up are quite nice today.

Weird outfit the neckline on the blouse is too strange for the dress ,which is nice nothing special though ,IMO all in all, what is going on here?

I love her outfit. She looks beautiful. I would love to see the blouse though. From what I see it looks very nice.

Good, I respect that. :flowers: I always thought that black & blue clash.;) JMO

I don't like really dark blue (nearly black) combined with black, as I am always unsure, if it is worn like that on purpose, or if the person wearing it thought, it is both black :ROFLMAO: But this light blue is (IMO) a different story :)

The blouse is beautiful and such a pretty color on her. And I love the necklace she has on. But I don't care for the top over the blouse. I like Mary's hair, and she looks so happy and has that pregnancy glow about her.

Mary looks fantastic. I love the blouse under the dress.

Thank you for the correction, Robijn! I thought I had read that she was due in December. Sorry folks...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom