Crown Princess Mary's Maternity Fashion: May 2005 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry eveyone, did not mention which pregnancy and got all your hopes high... it was from the first pregnancy

Ick, that's a pretty ugly dress. Mary has beautiful clothing 99% of the time, but that's definitely one of her fashion misses...

Mary's style, pregnant or not is always great

I love Mary's style with the last baby, can't wait to see what she wears this time around.

I hope she re-uses the Heartmade camel/gold colored lace dress...that's a really nice dress!

Do you have picture of it? :)
I just would like to know which is it ;)

Mims111, go to post #22 and it's the dress in the last two pictures...

Last edited:
I think her shoes are new. The one´s she wore today.

antonieta said:
I think her shoes are new. The one´s she wore today.

Are you sure? I thought I'd seen her with them before....maybe they are look alikes! Just kidding! Let me see if I can find the picture where I saw her wearing them. :flowers:

O.k. look on post #1, it's the 6th picture. They are in Japan...
And there's also pictures of her with these shoes on June 6, 2005 when she visited the Danish Industry...

Last edited:
well, she has a lot (see the "Crown Princess Mary's Shoes and Purses" thread for more examples)

Besides, I'm glad that's her vice. It's better than many other options. I just can't wait to see what Mary will wear during her later months- I hope she has some gala dresses. I liked Alexandra's, but Mary is an even better dresser, and I know she'll look great!

Looking nice in Australia: she wore Jeans, a nice jacket and golden shoes!
:flowers:

Picture
(Polfoto)

Well, I don't know if it's my fantasy, but you can start to see a little belly on Mary!

Her_Majesty said:
Looking nice in Australia: she wore Jeans, a nice jacket and golden shoes!
:flowers:

Picture
(Polfoto)

Well, I don't know if it's my fantasy, but you can start to see a little belly on Mary!

great casal pregnancy style. Like all the mix and match:)

I absolutely love Mary's casual style (in addition to her more dressed up style), particularly right now during her pregnancy.

I like this shirt. I looks comfortable and casual, but still stylish ;)

Until now, as the Mary's belly is not so evident, we can say thtat she has a specific pregnancy wardrobe.But, as for her first pregnancy, except for very little pieces of her wardrobe, Mry had a very appropriate way of drees her I can suppose that she will doing the same thing for her new pregnancy.

It is widely known that women tend to show earlier and more with their second pregnancies and this seems to be the case with Princess Mary...particularly in her holiday wardrobe of clothes she is wearing in Tasmania...relaxed fit tunics, flat shoes, etc...I think with Christian she was trying to maintain an image and persona which involved wearing killer heels and fitted clothes throughout pregnancy (no matter the pain or discomfort)...maybe she felt comfortable that way or maybe she felt that she needed to dress that way because of expectation and obligation??...Now she seems to be more relaxed and comfortable and wants to wear less restictive clothes, to be free...not to try and "contain" her baby bump like I think she did with Christian...she wasn't showing much at all at 7 months pregnant...but now she is showing alot more and she is only 4 months...

This will be an interesting pregnancy to observe...whether she wears the same fitted outfits, same high heel shoes, or will she opt for more flats this time around...I am excited!!!

Nonetheless, the fantastic chocolate Crocodile Slingback Heels make up for it.

:)

Thought the dress was great. Maybe not for a public event, maybe if she wore it to a private dinner or so. But think it was great and the shoes matched very well. She carried the dress off well

She seems to prefer comfortable outfits but he last two photos (the red dress) look to tight on her. Her seamtress could have loosen it up a little to give her space to breathe. On the positive side, the red color looks great on her.

Mary looks simply stunning throughout her pregnancy. I think that the empire waist on the gala dress was a fantastic choice for a pregnant woman. I'm sure that it must have been hard to judge the measurements when she is pregnant, but it looked fantastic!

Her dark red gown from New Year's reception was wonderful. Mary looks just stunning.

Great dress!
It seems to be a medieval style dress...sort of a la Guinevere!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom