Crown Princess Mary's Maternity Fashion: May 2005 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Prada coat looked awkward to me: busy with too many colours and too short. The hat and hairstyle were flawless.

Beautiful! Love the colors of the coat (although I agree it might be too short) and the hat looks great on her. Is this a new clutch? I want it.

We saw the clutch first in April 2010 :)

The Prada coat looked awkward to me: busy with too many colours and too short. The hat and hairstyle were flawless.

ITA, I'm not loving tht coat but the hat and hair are flawless.

You're right Sternchen....in April 2010 Mary wore the same clutch and gloves that she used today:

April 2010: Pic 1 * Pic 2
I do like the clutch and the gloves as well as the skirt but not necessary the hat. Its shape looks a bit weird to me...

I like the coat. Mary looks nice today.

Love how the colors of her coat matches her shoes. Her hat is one of my favorites.

It does look odd. A knee lenght pencil skirt would have been perfect. Black wide legged trousers would also look nice for a different event.

Something is missing underneath and the picture revealing it looks close to inappropriate.

These are two different tops with the same black starburst Solstiss lace used by Heartmade. The one today is sleeveless. She also has both the tunic with long sleeves and a sleeveless one in gold starburst Solstiss lace.

The starburst lace is made by Solstiss and was used by Heartmade/Julie Fagerholt in her collection.

Tank you Ayvee. I thought they looked similar. By the way, I just noticed to my great embarrassment that I wrote "whore" when I meant to write "wore". Sorry.

There is nothing missing underneath the coat :) Picture details

I didn't mean she wears nothing under the coat. Of course she is. I meant, the coat itself is short and there is nothing we can see below the coat bottom line which clearly means whatvere she's wearing under it must be way short.

I know you didn't :)

But DoM wrote

Something is missing underneath and the picture revealing it looks close to inappropriate.

Love the colour of the coat but inspite of her gorgeous legs it's too short IMO the clutch is one of my all time favs and the hat, well hats, always look great on her IMO.

I like her stockings. They are silky and sexy yet appropriate for the outfit. She's a beautiful woman regardless what she wears. I liked this choice of hat and colors of green and blue also.

October 5, 2010 - Mary in a new Prada coat at the opening of parliament

Hair ** Back view ** Front view 1 ** Front view 2

I don't like the coat even if it is Prada and in any case, it it too short, for this event at least. Then again, if I was 5 or 6? months pregnant with twins I would wear whatever I darn well pleased! She is looking great!

Bravo, Jen!! I will second that and add kudos to your post! lol

Gorgeous shoes, once again. Thanks for the pics, Marika.

10 out of 10! CP Mary is one gorgeous 5 months pregnant with twins woman!:flowers: It just goes to show that you can look sexy even when you're pregnant!

I loved all the elements of the entire outfit. The black hat, shoes, stockings and skirt worn under the coat. The rich, colorful texture of the coat that she can recycled in the future with different accessories. The clutch bag and gloves matching the brown/burgundy bow on the shoes!
I loved how she used her accessories (hat, shoes, bag and gloves) to match colors that are in the coat!
Picture details
Billed-Bladet - Kronprinsesse Mary til åbningen af Folketinget 2010
Picture details
http://www.billedbladet.dk/Kongelige/ArticleFolder/2010/10/Kronprinsesse Mary Folketinget - 11.aspx

Love the coat and hat , And i really like the clutch and gloves but not with this outfit.

All the Elements

I love all the elements, but maybe not mixed togther in a soup. The hat is great and with her hair is always beautiful. Gloves and bag are lovely, just not with the coat, it's as if there is too much going on.

I think she is going to have to be careful from here going forward. With a short coat like that and nothing on the bottom (trousers...) she can start to look square, as in shape, not nerdy. I'm sure glad that no one was watching me moment by moment when I was pregnant. What an awkward time to have to be spot on all the time. Overall she is going an admirable job day to day.

Mary is spot on today and the picture of elegance for a ceremony of opening of the Parliament.

she´s breathtakin´guess its her pregnancy that gives her that radiation..lol...thanx for all the pics

Mary looked lovely IMO but I thought the coat should've been worn with pants or a longer skirt since the coat is a bit too short. The hat was too dark (black) for the coat, maybe a navy hat would've looked better.
Her hair-do looked nice under the hat & her make up was quite fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom