Crown Princess Mary's Maternity Fashion: May 2005 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you think about this top? It's the same top that Mary wore at "Mary Foundation" today?
Maybe with some corrections

These are two different tops with the same black starburst Solstiss lace used by Heartmade. The one today is sleeveless. She also has both the tunic with long sleeves and a sleeveless one in gold starburst Solstiss lace.

This black lace top looks very similar to one in gold lace she whore a while ago. Does anyone know if it is from the same manufacturer or am I imagining things?

The starburst lace is made by Solstiss and was used by Heartmade/Julie Fagerholt in her collection.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you for the information, ayvee! I didn't think it was the same and you proved me right. Very interesting about the Solstiss lace.... It certainly is beautiful.

October 1, 2010 - Mary in a recycled lace dress.

Full Length ** Close Up

Always loved this dress, fits perfectly, the color & lace look quite rich. It quite a classy & elegant piece.

I love the lace and pattern. She looks gorgeous here, IMO.

The only nice thing about this look is the jacket (though not fitting), the rest looks too tight and horrible. Thumbs down.

Lovely hat, beautiful coat, but they don't match together, the stockings are too dark for shoes, the coat seems too thick for hat and shoes, however, I love this coat with the grey hat

Full Length ** Close Up

Always loved this dress, fits perfectly, the color & lace look quite rich. It quite a classy & elegant piece.

Unflattering dress, I don't like neither the color, nor the fabric (aspect of "fish skin"), too much old for Mary

Mary sometimes wears a coat a little longer than the skirt, or as here, a nice short jacket ruined by a too long blouse, unflattering picture of Mary

oh-my-goodness!!! My eyes are hurting. :electric::doh: That must be a joke or had her stylist a free day?? Sweetheart, don't do that again to uncle Karel.:eek:

Aww Uncle Karel..hihihi..So right u r, darling. She looks like Morticia Adams..hihi..An Hermes 70 carre n' a croco Birkin would do wonders for her, but what does she know?..hihi..

Jacket is by HEARTMADE / JULIE FAGERHOLT
Better view of Mary's jacket & top

I thought she looked quite nice, I love the jacket & the trim on it. The lace top is lovely as well. Maybe too much black but it does look good since the jacket breaks it up a bit with all the grey in it.
Agree with you 100%! CP Mary looks absolutely gorgeous for a woman who is now 5 months pregnant with twins! There are some pregnant woman who would love to look as fantastic as she does!:flowers::p

Agree with you 100%! CP Mary looks absolutely gorgeous for a woman who is now 5 months pregnant with twins! There are some pregnant woman who would love to look as fantastic as she does!:flowers::p
I have to second that - it's hard to believe that she is 5 months pregnant with twins. She looks amazing :flowers: - must feel good too, she's been really busy lately.

Love the jacket she wore at her last engagement.

I think she is doing OK...maybe she is not as polished as she has previously appeared but then again Anja might be on long service leave ;) And maybe Mary thought, how hard can it be to choose my own clothes and dress myself???

Love the jacket, but the rest is boring imo. Hair is pretty too.

Mary looks great! The only thing is the trousers don't fit like they should and are a little long. Yes, she's pregnant, but she could have them tailored a bit better.:flowers:

Mary looks great! The only thing is the trousers don't fit like they should and are a little long. Yes, she's pregnant, but she could have them tailored a bit better.:flowers:

It is very hard to tailor them since she is growing weekly. I have never seen a maternity trouser that looks nice. They are always cut large for you to grow into. They always seem to bag in the crotch area so there is room for the growing baby.

Yes, I know that.:flowers: She still could have had the trousers a tad shorter, Mary always has had somewhat of a problem with ill fitting trousers, pregnant or not.

Thank you Marika86 for your pics. I love to see the royal ladies recycling

Crown Princess Mary's fashion ensembles are well-chosen. I like the ways she layered her clothes.

I Love this coat, very chic. I cant tell is it blue or black? I would love to get a better look at Mary's hatpin. I have never seen her in one.
Love the shoes also. Mary does the best with shoes! Not sure about purse but it looks like that color is pulled in from the coat.

I Love this coat, very chic. I cant tell is it blue or black? I would love to get a better look at Mary's hatpin. I have never seen her in one.
Love the shoes also. Mary does the best with shoes! Not sure about purse but it looks like that color is pulled in from the coat.

Perhaps you can see more details here Tvillingemaven i Folketinget - TV 2 Nyhederne - it has small coloured dots - it's gorgeous! And the hat is just the right type for Mary - she has the best 'hat head' :flowers:

The hat is gorgeous, but I don't think it matches well that outfit.

Beautiful! Love the colors of the coat (although I agree it might be too short) and the hat looks great on her. Is this a new clutch? I want it.

Maybe the coat would not be so short if the bump was not there. We all know we will see this coat again when she is not pregnant. She looks gorgeous. All the colors in the coat are so "fall" and so beautiful. The gloves and bag are pulled from the colors in the coat. They match just fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom