Crown Princess Mary's Maternity Fashion: May 2005 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have been nice to see a new hat.
I was just going to ask " is this a new hat"? You girls are so good! Any better pics of hat or shoes?:p

Mary looks simply awesome... chic, stylish, elegant. I would expect nothing less from her.

Many of you wil disagree with me, but I really don't like the shoes paired with the black stockings...I dunno, it irks me. If she had wore nude stockings this would be the best combination she has done with the coat

I Love, Love the shoes! Very feminine and a lovely color.

I love the soft colors contrasting with the black. Mary looks fantastic

Here'a a better view of the hat and a full lenght view with the shoes:

Full lenght

The hat: Pic 1 * Pic 2

That's classic. Luv the hat, is it Philip's? Cuz i have a similar hat in electric violet..Now just one thing, ur not gonna play baseball or something, honey..Take off these gigantic gloves n' pick a more delicate pair for ur beautiful hands, pe'leeeez.

Many of you wil disagree with me, but I really don't like the shoes paired with the black stockings...I dunno, it irks me. If she had wore nude stockings this would be the best combination she has done with the coat

I understand what you mean. When you wear black stocking you typically wear black shoes. It doesn't look too bad to me. I really like the color of the shoes and the hat. She wears hats well, and this looks nice.

Here'a a better view of the hat and a full lenght view with the shoes:

Full lenght

The hat: Pic 1 * Pic 2

Mary's black jacket draws my vision and it appears remarking. I love that Fredrik wears a beard and looks so more handsome and manly. These two are an attractive couple and they keep looking as a regal and royal pair. They impress me in how they press forward in all circumstances relating to their cause. I love them and feel they love us in return. It's good to see them often enough. Mary is so naturally gifted. I'm sure she works at it though, looking so endowed with what's fine. It's nice to follow here. They enthrall me.

I really love the shoes - not sure with the black hosiery but as ever Mary looks very elegant.

Very stylish and I love Mary's hat and matching shoes. Her hose aren't that dark plus they're sheer enough to still see her legs. Some hose are extremely heavy they almost look like cloth. I would have liked to see Mary's dress at the awards ceremony.

October 1, 2010 - Mary in a recycled lace dress.

Full Length ** Close Up

Always loved this dress, fits perfectly, the color & lace look quite rich. It quite a classy & elegant piece.

The dress always comes up when she's pregnant. I do love it, and she looks wonderful in it.

She looks lovely. I really admire Mary's maternity style.

Last edited by a moderator:
No, No! Nothing fits well, not elegant, not the smart-looking Mary we are accustomed to seeing.

Mary's outfits have been great. I especially love the lace dress. She's had a busy week.

She has looked really amazing lately am not a huge fan of the02.10 outfit too black but gosh she has been so busy and through becoming larger day by day very attractive thanks for all the posts echoing ashelen's thamks for the research,too.

I love this silvery dress! Beautiful every time she wears it.

What do you think about this top? It's the same top that Mary wore at "Mary Foundation" today?
Maybe with some corrections

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom