Crown Princess Mary's Maternity Fashion: May 2005 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she looks Marvelous! Elegant simplicity....

The dress and shoes are black and so are the tights! I think she looks utterly gorgeous for a 5 months pregnant woman with twins. The simplicity of the dress is fantastic with the very dramatic jewelry! With such dramatic jewels, the simple one-shoulder draped dress is fantastic! I love how CP Mary is accentuating her shoulders in her evening dresses while her baby bump is getting bigger!

I agree she looks amazing! This is a beautiful dress on her, and I don't find it too short. I agree that the look might have been better without the tights, but she still looks wonderful.

Yes, Mary looks lovely in the black dress. I like the hair as well.

She also wore this coat during her pregnancies with Christian and Isabella.
I really like this coat on her, but I prefer it with the hat she wore for the opening of the Parliament.

Side View
Another full length view

I know that I'll probably start a firestorm, here goes: I think I like her hair shorter, as witnessed in the "pregnancies with christian and Isabella" photo. There is something so classic about it. It looks very clean and elegant. OK everyone, fire away!

Perhaps somebody more experienced in fashion could comment -- doesn't CP Mary usually NOT wear hosiery?

She wears hosiery a lot of times :) It is very thin and sheer with only a hint of shine :) You can see them when you have Closeups and HQ's :)

She didn't appear to be wearing hosiery during the day, so I hesitate to think it's because of weather.

I think with the weather in Germany currently being cold, rainy and windy, we can assume that she was wearing hosiery :) It was around 12°C yesterday, which should be around 55°F :ermm: A cold and wet September :ermm:

Edit: It think you can see the hosiery in pic 25 if you look at her knees :) http://www.bt.dk/royale/mary-og-maven-hilste-paa-pingviner

Mary's black evening dress looked nice especially that its not a typical maternity dress that has a cut under the bust or a loose chiffon dress. The tights are a bit too dark for the dress. The hair is just boring & plain, typical Mary style.

Well, for you it is boring and plain, for others it is the perfect addition to her glam earrings :)

I love her black dress. And she looks awesome for being pregnant with twins.

I LOVE the black dress, I hope it can be one of those we see after the pregnancy! Hair is my favorite style, clean and elegant. Not my jewerly style as I would have rather seen "jewels" as opposed to costume, but it looks nice and appropriate for the evening!

I loved the overall look and I certainly don't mind the black tights. The dress is fantastic, so modern and chic! :)

Recycled coat:

Today
October 2008 Opening of Parliament
This one of my favourites coats od CP Mary, so I'm glad to see it again. I like the accessories too.

Beautiful dress, simple but with these jewels looks great. I don't like black tights but anyway she looks great.

Nice outfit, I love the coat (and these "pink coral" bottoms).

All outfits are very nice, CP looks radiant, she seems to feel good during the preganacy.

these
ppe
I know that they are not real.
I associated them with pink coral :)

I believe you are referring to the "Buttons" on her coat. They are not real pink coral but they are certainly pretty! :)

I like the pink coat, but the rest is not good IMO.

It always bugs me when your husband is in suit and tie and your in pants(not nice ones) and a cardigan. I will give her a break since yesterday was such a busy day and she's preggers, but that coat could have been really perfect with something else!!:D

The black dress was wonderful, and her casual outfit today showed her off nicely.

I like the pink coat, but the rest is not good IMO.

It always bugs me when your husband is in suit and tie and your in pants(not nice ones) and a cardigan. I will give her a break since yesterday was such a busy day and she's preggers, but that coat could have been really perfect with something else!!:D

My eyes must be bad because I am not seeing the pink in this coat. :) I do like the buttons on it. I don't mind today's outfit. It's not the most eye catching, but she seems dressed correctly for the occasion. Not as dressed up as Fred, but that isn't the norm for Mary. Nine times out of ten she's spot on.

Mary looks nice,luv her confidence & hubby..She needed a Kelly bag for some extra glamour. Luv her anyway.

I think the Day 1 outfit was a bit off I love the coat and always have but not that headpiece what are people thinking at the moment with these "things" anyway enough there. But I loved the cocktail dress but maybe without the black tights the earrings were also lovely, she has some quite similar in white or cream as I recall.

CP Mary looks absolutely gorgeous! I loved all of the outfits she wore during this trip...very appropriate for each engagement.

CP Mary looks absolutely gorgeous! I loved all of the outfits she wore during this trip...very appropriate for each engagement.

I wholeheartedly agree. The coat Mary wore the first day has been an absolute favorite of mine from the first time she wore it.:flowers:

Im not too sure of the beige/camel coat. The buttons seem off to me and the extra large detailing seems too big but overall she did look good.

I think overall Mary looks good, while I think that the coat is fabulous, I never liked the red hairpiece.

The black dress is classy and I like the simple style with the oversized jewellery but the black tights are too distracting, either leave them or use a pair that is less black or thick.

The camel outfit is ok, nothing special but still neat and suitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom