Crown Princess Mary's Maternity Fashion: May 2005 -

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the outfit. The blouse is adorable. I like the contrasting colors but I wish we could see the shoes.

I think she looks fine as well. It's a different look for a maternity top, but I like it. Very "flowy" and comfortable. Her pants look ok from the three pics posted. Mary looks tired!

I love the outfit. The blouse is adorable. I like the contrasting colors but I wish we could see the shoes.

Me too!
I need to see the shoes!
I think she wears black ballerinas...

I'm not keen on the blouse. Mary looks a bit tired to me. I hope she's not having any morning sickness.

Oh wow! Since she's pregnant she seems to have lost her fashion sense. She looks very tired.

The black pants looked good to me. It is a little bold and the blouse is lovely. I can't believe how good and glowing Mary's face appears. She must take care of herself so well by eating right and keeping hydrated. I wonder if she exercises lightly as a pregnant person can. I love her attractiveness. It's one quality that draws me closer to whatever she patrons and puts her time to. Cheers to her and them. Simply love her.

The black pants are fine but the top is a bit of a mess if you ask me.

The top is nice but looks like its a bit too big which gives the impression of messy IMO.

I love the draping of the blouse it looks so soft.

I agree Penny Royalty, Mary is glowing.

well I think her choices are lovely but it is a difficult to be pregnant and wear the same kind of clothes she wears before, but I think that Princess mary still looks really elegant and fashion :flowers:!

September 05 - Mary also attended a gala for the Danish Refugee Council following her day engagements; she recycled a Malene Birger (IIRC) silver dress.

Full view
Close up

I am impress how she recycle the dresses that she was using when she was not pregnanat as a pregnant dresses, I am surprise that they fit her so tight a nice when she is not pregnant and now she can get into them being pregnant, I suppose might be strethching fabric?

^ She probably has her clothes altered. A great tailor can work magic.

Pretty dress, i love the little capped sleeves, and the colour, but am a bit over her hair out, i wished she had done something different for a change.

^ She probably has her clothes altered. A great tailor can work magic.
with the money that sh has why to alterated a fine dress, when she can but hundresds of maternity clothes

Mary looked great in the pants outfit and the silver dress. As for altering clothing? Why not? It's easy for a talented seamstress to alter dresses for maternity wear if the dress is the right style for altering. Diana, Princess of Wales had many of her maternity dresses altered after pregnancy to wear as regular dresses and they were sharp. To bring the subject again, economies are not great anywhere and Royals don't want to bring criticism from the public about extravagant spending.:flowers:

Mary looks to be maybe feeling a bit better, she seemed pale etc over the last few weeks. Like the outfit, nothing stunning though IMO.

I love both outfits that Mary wore, especially the silver dress.

I agree ashelen with her resources anything is possible and so she has no reason to be too bothered I like what she is wearing but her own gear non maternity is starting to look a bit too tight she needs the big maternity "guns" and soon IMO

with the money that sh has why to alterated a fine dress, when she can but hundresds of maternity clothes

Nothing wrong with recycling dresses. Just because she's a royal doesn't mean she can be extravagant all the time when it comes to fashion. :flowers:

Totally agree with you, 4Pam! She has plenty of time to get into full blown maternity dresses which will be brand new. Kudos to CPMary!

There is very much, almost too much going on around the top area, it looks a bit messy. I dont like the colour but at least it works with the shoes. The hairstyle is very pretty.

I think your right mellie, weve seen this before.

With the styles of the last years having lots of ruffles and flounce Mary is getting some great use from dresses she already has.

Love this with the shoes and bag.

She's so elegant and beautiful!!! I really like this outfit!! : )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom